Do you hate your job?

Yes 0.17977528089888 18.0% [ 16 ]
No 0.28089887640449 28.1% [ 25 ]
I'm a bum. 0.53932584269663 53.9% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Ibetsu-chan
I don't have a job...I'm a lazy-a** 14 year old xp
Haha, either way, it's tough to get a job when you're 14.
yeah, I asked my father for some money the other day and thought he was actually going to drive the 3 12 hours up here to kill me! I needed it to pay for a medical emergency and he told me to always come to him for medicial reasons...guess I won't do that again sweatdrop
Carnevale
Katsuragi-chan
Northern New Jersey, here.

I'm Bergen county. You?

Sussex county
Mistress_My_Little_Pony
yeah, I asked my father for some money the other day and thought he was actually going to drive the 3 12 hours up here to kill me! I needed it to pay for a medical emergency and he told me to always come to him for medicial reasons...guess I won't do that again sweatdrop

Hah, yeah, my parents wouldn't play that, either.
Imma go make gold.

It was nice talking to you guys!
I teach gymnastics.
Can't really complain. Beats McDonald's
$$@(%)* I got a giftbox thing, and won a freakin' fox tail.
It was 150 for a new pair of glasses because I got pink eye and had to toss out my last pair of contacts and I didn't have glasses. I had to get glasses cause the eye doctor wouldn't let me get contacts for two weeks. He then gave me a free pair of contacts cause they messed up my perscription.

Ah, free...my favorite word!

Hygienic Consumer

[Intimidate Me]
I don't hate my job.

I get paid for doing something that's really easy, and that I like to do.

O.o

How sad is that?

I want a new job so that I can hate it!

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
We have a promo DVD that has random video clips set to a bunch of different songs... I have that song about 60 times a day.
Kermi
[Intimidate Me]
I don't hate my job.

I get paid for doing something that's really easy, and that I like to do.

O.o

How sad is that?

I want a new job so that I can hate it!

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
We have a promo DVD that has random video clips set to a bunch of different songs... I have that song about 60 times a day.

That can get irritating. All we play is oldies.
I think that the only reason I don't really really hate my job is that I only work two days a week.

I work at a pizza and grinder place. My boss is (literally) a crack head, she is extremely and unhealthier over weight, and has is a really really bad manager. The place is never clean, and well, it sucks. She never fires anyone either. They all leave before she can, and she has a tendancy to "assume they quit" instead of just saying "you don't work here anymore"

Within my first month of working there, I was offered pot and beer (I'm 18.) during work hours, the beer by my manager, the pot by my coworkers.

However, if you really need time off, you can get it, and well, it's not too terrible, the people are generally nice...if a bit dumb at times.
Fioletova
I think that the only reason I don't really really hate my job is that I only work two days a week.

I work at a pizza and grinder place. My boss is (literally) a crack head, she is extremely and unhealthier over weight, and has is a really really bad manager. The place is never clean, and well, it sucks. She never fires anyone either. They all leave before she can, and she has a tendancy to "assume they quit" instead of just saying "you don't work here anymore"

Within my first month of working there, I was offered pot and beer (I'm 1 cool during work hours, the beer by my manager, the pot by my coworkers.

However, if you really need time off, you can get it, and well, it's not too terrible, the people are generally nice...if a bit dumb at times.

I tried a pizza place once, that lasted ... 4 days. And the shop owner was a pot head.
Shite, it's getting late, and i've got to be up early tomorrow. I'm gone after this trade completes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff