well do you?

yes 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 24 ]
no 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 28 ]
I think its awsome 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 7 ]
a little to much... 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

MikeyPwn
You remind me of an annoying 12 year old attention seeker with that font.

yuur. P.S i am the newest orgy-er D; you dont really know me..but..yer.. emo

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I feel that it's excessive.

A lot of the time, people tend to just move past those posts.

But, if it makes you feel good at the end of the day, to each his own.

6,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
one_with_a_bullet
MikeyPwn
You remind me of an annoying 12 year old attention seeker with that font.

yuur. P.S i am the newest orgy-er D; you dont really know me..but..yer.. emo

well I know you; kinda- But bad wolf corporation I dont know.
lol
Jounin the Ninja Dude
Well, I feel that it's excessive.

A lot of the time, people tend to just move past those posts.

But, if it makes you feel good at the end of the day, to each his own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hang in there, it'll pass, over time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
doobe dowah!! hay hay do da dooldo do

well yeah... for some reason, the flashy stuff makes me all happy, must be my stupidety seeping through from eating all that aspertame and acsleflame (SP)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.{Don't you love my wittow cows?!?!?}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[]-[]-do you have the urge to dance?-[]-[]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. moo!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.yo! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i can hardly tell what you are saying because of all the bullshit you have on every post.

no pun intended stare
I am a fox, pet me!
(and who cares if people find your posts offensive, they aren't perfect so they should stfu)
bhantu
i can hardly tell what you are saying because of all the bullshit you have on every post.

no pun intended stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cool, confusion!!! \(-^0^-)/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.{Don't you love my wittow cows?!?!?}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. moo!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.yo! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxselkiexangelxx
I am a fox, pet me!
(and who cares if people find your posts offensive, they aren't perfect so they should stfu)
I like you! *PETS*

"oh weee are the freaks my friend!!! oh wee are the freaks WEEE ARE THE FREAKS!!! NO TIME FOR NORMAL CUZ WE GOT A SCEDUAL!!!! FOR THE WORLD!!!!!!"

And so ends a nother thread of waisting Time with JJ!!
good bye all!!!
I'll be in a nother thread some where, anoying many... and laughing my ars off!!!

Your animations are HORRIBLE. If it wasn't for your failing font, I would've thought you were just posting random pictures instead of saying something even worse.

Now, THAT was meant offensive. Your posts are nothing but annoying. whee
kthxbai

Generous Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
No, I do not find you offensive because I've never seen your attention-craving avi before.

ok...
NOW ends a nothere thread of waiting time with JJ
I'm thirsty...

("--) oops... I hate when I don't look at what I'm typing...

I love your posts! Cows shake their a**' in them ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces