Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I want all the organs and stuff in my boyfriend, otherwise whats the use?

D':

Seriously though, I want him to be kind, sweet, thoughtful. He doesn't have to be fit with a six pack or anything. Feelings and emotions count.

Everything rolled up into one = heart Xeigrich heart
I actually can't put my finger on what I like in a person, but when I meet that person I know, I guess

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've always said I wanted a sweet guy who cares about me and NOT just getting in my pants. A little taller, a year or two older, skinny, fun to be around, but knows when to act responsible and when it's ok to be immature, and smart without being all stuck up about it.

I didn't find a guy like that for a looooong time. I thought my standards were too high or somethin. But I've finally found him and we've been dating for a little over 9 months now xd heart He's everything I've ever wanted in a guy, except for the age thing. He's a little over 2 1/2 years younger than me. And that's one of the things that I cared least about. Personality wise, he's dead on. 3nodding
Personality wise I'd have to go with at least a person around the same age as me..who isnt to eager to get into bed with me..He would be willing to take thing's slowly since I tend to shut people out if I dont know them to well.He would be a nice person with some intellegence.I dont really care much about appearence as long as he keep's himself clean.I tend to go for personality rather then how they look..
That's the person I'd like to meet at least.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces