Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Streaker

What does it mean? Like, not liking sex?

Friendly Regular

real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
Yes. What questions do you have?
have u ever been attracted to someone
I've found people to be aesthetically pleasing but I've never been sexually attracted to anyone.
wud u ever date someone
I've dated before. I would again if some acquaintance or relation occurs and it becomes an option.
do u ever want to have sex

or do u ever get horny

wud u want to have sex w ur partner

do u have a preference in gender w ur partner
I don't feel the need or desire to have sex, but if I were in a serious relationship then I'd like to. And I'm not against flings, but I've never felt the desire to have one -- only ever been open to the suggestion of one.

I don't, but my body functions normally so throughout the day I get boners like any other guy from blood circulation.

Yes, if anything for the intimacy and/or pleasure. I think there are some relationships that work without sex, but there's no particular reason for that to be one of my relationships unless my partner simply doesn't want to do so.

I prefer females because they're aesthetically superior and because I've always got along better with them than men, so, emotionally, I'm able to give more of myself to them. I do find some guys attractive from time to time in the same manner I do girls though.

Magical Cat

Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
I've found people to be aesthetically pleasing but I've never been sexually attracted to anyone.
wud u ever date someone
I've dated before. I would again if some acquaintance or relation occurs and it becomes an option.

or do u ever get horny

I don't feel the need or desire to have sex, but if I were in a serious relationship then I'd like to. And I'm not against flings, but I've never felt the desire to have one -- only ever been open to the suggestion of one.

I don't, but my body functions normally so throughout the day I get boners like any other guy from blood circulation.

Yes, if anything for the intimacy and/or pleasure. I think there are some relationships that work without sex, but there's no particular reason for that to be one of my relationships unless my partner simply doesn't want to do so.

I prefer females because they're aesthetically superior and because I've always got along better with them than men, so, emotionally, I'm able to give more of myself to them. I do find some guys attractive from time to time in the same manner I do girls though.
so whats the difference between u n me

im bi

Friendly Regular

real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
real kayla wasabi
Sneak-a-Peek
wud u ever date someone

or do u ever get horny

so whats the difference between u n me

im bi
You tell me.

I'm nonchalantly straight.

Star

I don't know. I know a guy who is asexual but I know little to nothing about asexuality.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Mister 39
I hear they're very elusive creatures.
Yer adorbs, are you filipino too? surprised

Tycoon

Niimila
Mister 39
I hear they're very elusive creatures.
Yer adorbs, are you filipino too? surprised

No, I'm chinese. c:
And you're pretty cute yourself.

Liberal Shapeshifter