Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMFG WHAT KIND OF POKEMON R U????

Jigglypuff. DUH. 0.12837837837838 12.8% [ 19 ]
Bulbasaur. 0.074324324324324 7.4% [ 11 ]
Mr. Mime. 0.074324324324324 7.4% [ 11 ]
*sings the What Kind of Pokemon Are You song* 0.14864864864865 14.9% [ 22 ]
You don't have my Pokemon up there, retard. I'LL CUT YOU. 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 60 ]
MidlifeCrisis is teh hotness. Have my babies NOW. 0.16891891891892 16.9% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I don't wanna get married either.
I prefer to be independent and experience stuff on my own without having someone buggin' me about it.
I plan to have a fun independent future... moohaa.
TikaThong
I don't wanna get married either.
I prefer to be independent and experience stuff on my own without having someone buggin' me about it.
I plan to have a fun independent future... moohaa.

Hooray! You share my sentiment...to the max!
EW, just thinking about living with someone makes me want to vomit.
I'd like to get a civil union someday.

Unless my spouse is going to be religious (which I doubt for I cannot stand the thought of someone teaching my children religion!) I will not get married in a church.
Trixa Pyswell
I'd like to get a civil union someday.

Unless my spouse is going to be religious (which I doubt for I cannot stand the thought of someone teaching my children religion!) I will not get married in a church.

Cool, man. Sounds reasonable.
If I ever get married, it's going to be at the intersection of two rivers.

Dunno why. Just because.
Marriage is... will be nice if I ever find someone worth marrying. I like the concept, but doubt its plausibility.
I'm married.

stare

But I do like my space..
*cries* I see no Umbrion up there.... Umbrion rocked out.
MidlifeCrisis
Nikki is Missing
Marry someone who works nights.(Unless you work nights; then someone who works days...)
Then you won't have to see them much at all. You wouldn't even be able to sleep with them. XD

xd
But then there'd pretty much be no reason to marry them. Because you wouldn't see them.

Sounds like my marriage. He lives it night, I live during the day... He brings home money, I hang on Gaia. Doesn't that sound like bliss?

I'm a ******** clefairy, kay.
Varkias
*cries* I see no Umbrion up there.... Umbrion rocked out.

Awww, I'm sorry.
I just named the three that popped into my head first. xp Then I was like, "I give up."

I <3 Pokemon.

3,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heart marriage. I've been married for 6 years and it's been great.
Totally off-topic. What's the max amount of poll answers? XD you could make one hell of a pokemon poll if it's unlimited.
Chaotikat
MidlifeCrisis
Nikki is Missing
Marry someone who works nights.(Unless you work nights; then someone who works days...)
Then you won't have to see them much at all. You wouldn't even be able to sleep with them. XD

xd
But then there'd pretty much be no reason to marry them. Because you wouldn't see them.

Sounds like my marriage. He lives it night, I live during the day... He brings home money, I hang on Gaia. Doesn't that sound like bliss?

I'm a ******** clefairy, kay.

I'm a Scyther. And a Mr. Mime. surprised

Dangerous Seeker

I just want to be free. I want to travel the world and do my own thing. Marriage sounds restricting to me.
c**k tease

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces