Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so today my mom and I were driving home. We get into our neighborhood, and head up the street in which we live on, towards our house. My mom slowly steps on the brake, making the car slow down, when a black cat runs across the street in front of our car.

I told my mom what just happened, and she tried to play it off saying "Uh....that was a grey cat." Yeah, riiight. rolleyes

Anyway, have you ever had something like that happen to you?

I mean, part of me tells me that it's just a stupid superstition, but the other part of me tells me that this is some sort of a sign.....ya know?

Anyway, discuss:

Superstitions.
Black cats.
Tubgirl ((don't ask))
Anything else related.

A LIFE OF BAD LUCK IS NO LIFE AT ALL

I don't have time to be superstitious.
And I dislike superstitious people.
They tried to hurt my black cat, Moses, named after one of the most famous saviors in the freaking Bible.
Tried to hang him from a fence, they did.
Beat their asses, I did.
D<
Well if you wake up tomorrow morning with crows-feet around your eyes, you know who to blame.

I believe in coincidences, not superstition. wink
I AM NOT SUPERSTITIOUS BUT MY BOSS IS.

SOMEONE OPENED AN UMBRELLA INSIDE AND SHE RAN AND GOT SALT AND SPUN AND AROUND AND TOSSED IT OVER HER SHOULDER.
SHE SAYS THAT SHE PURIFIED HER HOUSE WITH SALT AND NOW NOTHING BAD HAPPENS THERE.
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THINGS LIKE THAT MYSELF, BUT IF SHE LIKES IT, THAT IS OKAY. :3

if you think having a black cat cross your path is bad

then never eat one raw sweatdrop
Decadent.Takeshi
They tried to hurt my black cat, Moses, named after one of the most famous saviors in the freaking Bible.
Beat their asses, I did.
D<

i hate people who are superstitious of black cats too...i have a black cat named Ju Ju, and i don't have any bad luck...
Decadent.Takeshi
Beat their asses, I did.
D<

Awww, how mean. Poor kitty. sad

Anyway, I can't help to be a bit superstitious, cause my mom raised me that way. She also says if I mop the kitchen floor at night, I'll have money troubles.
i love my kitty heart
knock on wood.
wink

anyways. i just recently found out what lemonparty is, and that's grosser than tubgirl.
change the discussion to 'Lemonparty. ((don't ask))'
If a black cat crosses my path, I pet it. Because they're pretty. And kitties are awesome.
TUBGIRL. I'M ASKING.

User Image
DragonMan Ren
If a black cat crosses my path, I pet it. Because they're pretty. And kitties are awesome.

There's this one cat in my neighborhood that's black and white ((like a cow)). She follows me around alot, and whenever she's near, I start getting a slight stomach ache.
I'm not a believer in superstitions, though I do catch myself doing superstitious things. I avoid ladders when I can, and when I start a new sketchbook I have to draw something easy on the first page (because if I start the sketchbook off with a bad drawing the rest of the drawings inside will turn out bad too).
I love black cats 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces