Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adddd verrss i ties are made to be challenged by your conviction in question. That's why challenges are in your face to deal with. THAT right thhurrr is the prred aturrrrr....the ONE thing that keeps us moving yo. Without it, we become stale and laaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy! I heard that fishes are BEST prepuurred when and only when we add a predator in the water tank WITH the fishes to keep them ffrreeesshhh and CLLLEEEAAAN! mrgreen As for UUuuUssss, it brings in cccrreeeaaaaa ti vi tiiiies! Why?? Merely because with THINKING cle verr ly, do we begin to OUTDO, OUTMANEUver the opposition. Like let'ssss say it's LIKE bbbbooo xing for example!

Soooo... did you ever outsmart, outdo your opposition in whhaaate verrr it was about?
It's all so clear now.
Too many repeat letters

talk2hand

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE
GGGGGGGTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Xambesi
It's all so clear now.
Yeah whatever. I don't care if you were able to read it that clearly if it was hard for me to type like that confused

You want a cookie for that clarity of yours or something? Huh? Huh?
HIPPIECHANrevokepost
Too many repeat letters

talk2hand

So? read between the lines you ********.

Don't you ever DARE tell MEEEE to get the ******** out!
WWWWWHAAAAAT THEEEE FUUUUCCCCCK ISSSSS THISSSSS SHITTTTT?
MomentRising
HIPPIECHANrevokepost
Too many repeat letters

talk2hand

I COULDN'T READ ANYTHING ELSE, ON ACCOUNT OF YOU MAKING THE WORD 'US' NINE LETTERS IN LENGTH.
MomentRising
Xambesi
It's all so clear now.
Yeah whatever. I don't care if you were able to read it that clearly if it was hard for me to type like that confused

You want a cookie for that clarity of yours or something? Huh? Huh?

wow
it speaks english surprised

Shapeshifter

[[ OWWWW MYYYYY EYYYYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEEEEES. ]]
How the hell do you prove a controversy wrong? The entire point is that there are two essentially equally strong sides, that's why there's a controversy at all. O_o
glorafilia
How the hell do you prove a controversy wrong? The entire point is that there are two essentially equally strong sides, that's why there's a controversy at all. O_o
***** Sr.
....I'm being cautious of you due to your name. A senior?! You must be really experienced in the art of ***** ism.

Wwwwwwwwwhhhattt THE fuucckk is Thhiiiiissss?! you ask?

It's about things like....you know the trojan empire that cleverly created the horse made out of hay towards the jew kingdom or something? Then the jews accepted the defeat gift and that's when they got penetrated from inside their own town?

Yup, that's a good example of creativity through adversity.
MomentRising
***** Sr.
....I'm being cautious of you due to your name. A senior?! You must be really experienced in the art of ***** ism.

Wwwwwwwwwhhhattt THE fuucckk is Thhiiiiissss?! you ask?

It's about things like....you know the trojan empire that cleverly created the horse made out of hay towards the jew kingdom or something? Then the jews accepted the defeat gift and that's when they got penetrated from inside their own town?

Yup, that's a good example of creativity through adversity.

But still.

Those "Jews" or whatever they were, some Greek city state or something.

What use is a giant wooden horse? I know it was some sort of peace offering/gift but there's no point to it. And where the hell would you put it?

Would you open a gate for a giant horse?

Dumbass jews.
HIPPIECHANrevokepost
MomentRising
HIPPIECHANrevokepost
Too many repeat letters

talk2hand

I COULDN'T READ ANYTHING ELSE, ON ACCOUNT OF YOU MAKING THE WORD 'US' NINE LETTERS IN LENGTH.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol It's only readable iif you sprint towards each letter while saying how it sounds like.

Then you'll sound like Don King. That big ego of his makes him sound like he's the best. And though the words he say may be as ordinary as any other man can say it, but he says things with such conviction of himself as iif it's the best words anyone can ever say! That's the poiint of me doing that. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff