Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
time for annoying flue shot reminders and commercials. I have never gotten a flu shot before. I don't believe that putting a virus, even at a small amount into your body helps in anyway.

I have not had the flu in years and years, so i believe my amune system is good enough to not need a flu injection every year to make sure its up to par.

How do u feel about flue shots? Are you ready for cold season? my medical cabnit is stacked.
wow ur totally getting the flu this year now

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
broken magnets

i could use a good purge before my wedding. Might fit my dress better.

High-functioning Lunatic

i only got the flu when i got a flu shot so im staying away from those bitches

im prob going to have the most long-lasting sinus infection/bronchitis/something every this year since im already sick from having to spend 8 hours a day in an office with mildew and mold in it

fuuuuuuuuck

Invisible Lunatic

Lol my immune system is ******** up, yet I refuse to get flushots. My exs family tried to force me to get one, that's not something you force on anyone
But right now I'm battling a cold so ysy... fun...

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i have a parasitical infection as of right now so the flu is at the bottom of my list of worries

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Pussywillow Tree v2

im prob going to have the most long-lasting sinus infection/bronchitis/something every this year since im already sick from having to spend 8 hours a day in an office with mildew and mold in it

fuuuuuuuuck

yikes that is not good at all sad are they aware of the mold issues?

And see thats the other reason why, i know more people who have gotten sick from the flu shot than its helped.

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Numbed_Ignorance
Lol my immune system is ******** up, yet I refuse to get flushots. My exs family tried to force me to get one, that's not something you force on anyone

I hope u get better soon sad I feel like I have one coming on soon.

High-functioning Lunatic

The Return of Loki
The Pussywillow Tree v2

fuuuuuuuuck

And see thats the other reason why, i know more people who have gotten sick from the flu shot than its helped.

yes my GM is fully aware that we have a mold and mildew problem but that costs money and would mean he would have to tell the owner there is something wrong with the hotel
so god forbid he do the right thing
instead he's trying to blame it on the air conditioners

if i end up in the hospital im gonna figure out a way to make sure they know its b/c of this place
i have never been so sick for so long in my life

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Pussywillow Tree v2
The Return of Loki
The Pussywillow Tree v2

fuuuuuuuuck

yes my GM is fully aware that we have a mold and mildew problem but that costs money and would mean he would have to tell the owner there is something wrong with the hotel
so god forbid he do the right thing
instead he's trying to blame it on the air conditioners

if i end up in the hospital im gonna figure out a way to make sure they know its b/c of this place
i have never been so sick for so long in my life

Thats really horrible! Not only is it putting all of the staff at risk but all the guests too. That is really poor management on the GM's part. he should be fixing the problem. If you do end up in the hospital I would definitely figure out a way to sue. If the health inspector knew about this issue and how long it had been going on for that place would be shut down and the owner would be fined.

In the long run its cheaper, easier and just over all better for your GM to address the issue now before it becomes any worse.
broken magnets

Invisible Lunatic

The Return of Loki
Numbed_Ignorance

I hope u get better soon sad I feel like I have one coming on soon.
its been rough. It started with a really sore throat and coughing to the point of puking. Then I was working 10hr shifts and it wrecked me. It's been a week and I still have a nasty cough left, which is only induced by breathing it seems confused ********
giant-fgt
i have a parasitical infection as of right now so the flu is at the bottom of my list of worries
I was watching that show Monsters Inside Me last night

gonk

what kind of parasite?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jin and Vodka
I was watching that show Monsters Inside Me last night

gonk

what kind of parasite?

c. diff :c
it's attacking my intestines so i have to take antibiotics to kill it

Dapper Wench

I never made flu shots a routine thing...
I have a pretty good immune system though. I get sick with a cold, like once a year and that's it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff