Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greeting's, Everyone!
I wanna get your opinions on one of Gaia's supermassive Military Guilds:
The Dark Ages, or TDA.

Imo, TDA is full of immature Noobs, and by far pars BELOW the substandard of Towns and Forum Based RP Guilds.
The members of the guild are obnoxious.
They thrive off of humiliating their "Rivals"
And they abuse the ability to report users.
I see neither Organisation nor class in TDA.

I'd Like your guys' opinion.
What do you think of TDA, if you know about them?

This COULD go in Extended Discussion, though...

Friendly Friend

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
We're allowed opinions now?

Liberal Voter

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Retillias

Yeah, man; surprised or something..?

Friendly Friend

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Taiomi Fox
Retillias

Yeah, man; surprised or something..?

Relieved
Taiomi Fox
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greeting's, Everyone!
I wanna get your opinions on one of Gaia's supermassive Military Guilds:
The Dark Ages, or TDA.

Imo, TDA is full of immature Noobs, and by far pars BELOW the substandard of Towns and Forum Based RP Guilds.
They thrive off of humiliating their "Rivals"
And they abuse the ability to report users.
I see neither Organisation nor class in TDA.

I'd Like your guys' opinion.

This COULD go in Extended Discussion, though...

You call TDA immature but yet you act like a little girl and post multiple topics complaining and raging about us. It makes you sound like a hipocrite. If there were any rivals TDA humiliated it is because they deserved it. Oh and your grammar bothers me.

Grammar Nazi: I want to get your opinions on one of Gaia's supermassive Military Guilds:
The Dark Ages, or TDA.

Imao, TDA is full of immature noobs, and by far pars BELOW the substandard of Towns and Forum Based RP Guilds.
They thrive off of humiliating their "rivals", and they abuse the ability to report users.
I see neither organisation nor class in TDA.

I'd like your guys' opinions.

User Image

Obsessive Loiterer

10,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
TDA_Darkseid

You call TDA immature but yet you act like a little girl and post multiple topics complaining and raging about us. It makes you sound like a hipocrite. If there were any rivals TDA humiliated it is because they deserved it. Oh and your grammar bothers me.

Grammar Nazi: I want to get your opinions on one of Gaia's supermassive Military Guilds:
The Dark Ages, or TDA.

Imao, TDA is full of immature noobs, and by far pars BELOW the substandard of Towns and Forum Based RP Guilds.
They thrive off of humiliating their "rivals", and they abuse the ability to report users.
I see neither organisation nor class in TDA.

I'd like your guys' opinions.

User Image

Congratulations, Darkseid, you've made a fool of yourself yet again~
"IMO" - In My Opinion. I believe you misread that. "Rivals" Is capitalized as an implied proper noun, a literary device designed to draw attention to a point. "Noobs" is also capitalized since they are a unit of internet classification and therefore a proper, plural noun. Apparently someone doesn't know how Commas affect a sentence - the comma is presented proceeding "and" to give a break or a breath in the sentence flow; another literary device used in many speeches. "Organisation" Is not only spelled correctly, but capitalized again as another Implied proper Noun.
I read, write and structure my literature above College level, thank you very much.
Now go buy some handbooks.

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
- Thank you, 'Leaders Of Men', for the post tip~!
Heh, look, TDA is flocking to this thread hopping mad~
- This thread tends to kick up every couple of days/hours.. Seems like the GD prefers to 'beat a dead horse' as they say.

Desirable Loiterer

I haven't heard of them, but I don't like RP guilds, mostly because when I do rp, it's like...I need notification, and I always have to click on the guild and s**t for that.
Taiomi Fox

Congratulations, Darkseid, you've made a fool of yourself yet again~
"IMO" - In My Opinion. I believe you misread that. "Rivals" Is capitalized as an implied proper noun, a literary device designed to draw attention to a point. "Noobs" is also capitalized since they are a unit of internet classification and therefore a proper, plural noun. Apparently someone doesn't know how Commas affect a sentence - the comma is presented proceeding "and" to give a break or a breath in the sentence flow; another literary device used in many speeches. "Organisation" Is not only spelled correctly, but capitalized again as another Implied proper Noun.
I read, write and structure my literature above College level, thank you very much.
Now go buy some handbooks.

Well congrats you proved to be the immature noob you tried to describe in your first post. By posting this you have only made TDA more famous so good with the advertising. If you claim to be above a college level then I suggest you start acting like it. If you think we act like immature noobs then you should be the "college leveled" person and just ignore it, but yet you don't because you are indeed a hipocrite. I have no respect for people like you, and i wont mind humiliating you like the fool you are. Just give up and rage quit already because you won't EVER WIN!

Quotable Smoker

Yeah, leaving this in the GD was not a good idea. User Image

Sitori Tenshi's Husband

Taiomi Fox

Also, in his "correcting" post towards you, he spelled hypocrite wrong. And then did it twice. The screenshot of the first of which will be below. Also, you're very correct. But, in the end they're a gang of thugs not matter the color, items, or organization. Still just a group of cyber bullies.

User Image

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Illusive Man
Taiomi Fox

Also, in his "correcting" post towards you, he spelled hypocrite wrong. And then did it twice. The screenshot of the first of which will be below. Also, you're very correct. But, in the end they're a gang of thugs not matter the color, items, or organization. Still just a group of cyber bullies.

User Image

:3 Sir, you are absolutely correct~
Thank you
-resists the urge to shout "Uh Can I get a Ahmen"-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items