Welcome to Gaia! ::

error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

The FCoS makes me ******** retard bunch, them.

Also, does the FSC make you giggle? It makes me lol.

Depends on what you're talking about.

Forest Stewardship Council?
Fox Soccer Channel?
Free Speech Coalition?
Fitchburg State College?
Florida Southern College?

I could go on if you like.
Given we're talking Satanism, I'd say First Satanic Church.

LOL@"THE CHURCH OF SATAN ISN'T DOING WUHT MAH DADDY WANTS! I KNOW, HE'S MY DADDY! I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE! I'M HIS DAUGHTER! WHAA, I'LL MAKE MY OWN CHURCH!"

Totally going against meritocracy, imo.

I knew I missed something.

Wait.

They actually did that?
Well, to an extent.

In my opinion, it was a stupid thing to do. If Satanists use the rule of meritocracy, she should've accepted their choice to move CoS headquarters. It was put in the hands under merit gained in the eyes of LaVey.

She should've shut up. But hey.
I opened a satanism book, cause i was hoping that like paganism, maybe it was just a bad rep, but when i opened it, one of the chapters said how to sell your soul to the devil....and i got scared so i threw the book down and ran away.
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
Sarah Foir
[Subject to Psychosis]
Sarah Foir
[Subject to Psychosis]
Prove or concede it covers the majority of my replies.

And fast.

Prove I got "stroppy and defensive about it". That, or concede to spouting bullshit.
You're doing it now.
Elaboration is necessary for you to continue having any serious input to the discussion.

See, an argument isn't "AHM RITE. UR RONG CUZ I SEZ SO1!!!1". And that's what you're doing.
That's all you've done.
P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-prove or concede.

Error: I'm using this as proof that she's a regurgitator and as such probably copypasta'd s**t from a fluffy site. That okay by you?

Why wouldn't it be?

I'm amused either way.
Yeah.

Still, Sarah Foir, did you copy your opening post from elsewhere?
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

The FCoS makes me ******** retard bunch, them.

Also, does the FSC make you giggle? It makes me lol.

Fox Soccer Channel?
Free Speech Coalition?
Fitchburg State College?

LOL@"THE CHURCH OF SATAN ISN'T DOING WUHT MAH DADDY WANTS! I KNOW, HE'S MY DADDY! I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE! I'M HIS DAUGHTER! WHAA, I'LL MAKE MY OWN CHURCH!"

Wait.

They actually did that?
Well, to an extent.

In my opinion, it was a stupid thing to do. If Satanists use the rule of meritocracy, she should've accepted their choice to move CoS headquarters. It was put in the hands under merit gained in the eyes of LaVey.

That's hilarious. It's just a bitchfight.

Then again, a lot of these disputes are.
Lil Bundle of Death
I opened a satanism book, cause i was hoping that like paganism, maybe it was just a bad rep, but when i opened it, one of the chapters said how to sell your soul to the devil....and i got scared so i threw the book down and ran away.
...which book?

It was probably a book as true to Satanism as Silver Ravenwolf is to Wicca.

Furthermore: Paganism = Any religion that isn't Christianity, Judaism or Islam.
Lil Bundle of Death

You mean Chapter IV?

You probably would have been better off reading it instead of taking it at face value.

Ah well.
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

Fox Soccer Channel?
Free Speech Coalition?
Fitchburg State College?

Wait.

They actually did that?
Well, to an extent.

Yup.

Still, Gilmore's earned my respect. He may even have more with the release of TSS.

I'm attracted more by him than LaVey, to be honest.
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

Fox Soccer Channel?
Free Speech Coalition?
Fitchburg State College?

Wait.

They actually did that?
Well, to an extent.

Yup.

Still, Gilmore's earned my respect. He may even have more with the release of TSS.

I need to reserve a copy of that. Just like I need to reserve a Wii. One of these days...

Gilmore is amusing. He has a very charismatic air to him, but with a lot of humor. Less theater than LaVey. Theater is great and everything, but humor gives it a bit of a lighter air. Not as angry. I seem to prefer it that way.
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

Wait.

They actually did that?
Well, to an extent.

Yup.

I need to reserve a copy of that. Just like I need to reserve a Wii. One of these days...
Will you throw a rock or a cup at me if I tell you I've done both and already received the latter?

Quote:
Gilmore is amusing. He has a very charismatic air to him, but with a lot of humor. Less theater than LaVey. Theater is great and everything, but humor gives it a bit of a lighter air. Not as angry. I seem to prefer it that way.
See, that's how I feel. Except my brain's too fried to put it purtily.

That and with REM playing, I'm paying more attention to that than the screen.
I actually understand what you're saying and although I could never be a satanist...I won't bash you personally for your beliefs. Yet, I don't believe that your beliefs are what someone would consider satanism. If you research the actual word or meaning it will say a lot of things that will make it obvious why people would hear you say that's what you believe and just consider you crazy 3nodding .
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
Well, to an extent.

Yup.

Will you throw a rock or a cup at me if I tell you I've done both and already received the latter?

I already knew, and already have several times. I need my cups for things I don't know yet.

Quote:
Quote:

Like what I'm about to do for Katamari?

Mmm, acid.
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe

Yup.

I already knew, and already have several times. I need my cups for things I don't know yet.
I have goats for sacrifice?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mmm, acid.
Oh gods. Katamari on the Wii. It needs to happen.
More information that's absolutely trivial to me, thanks.
sapphirebeauty
I actually understand what you're saying and although I could never be a satanist...I won't bash you personally for your beliefs.
You couldn't using that. It's fluffy trash.

Quote:
Yet, I don't believe that your beliefs are what someone would consider satanism.
Because they're not. It's a lame coattail riding on LeVayan Satanism.

Quote:
If you research the actual word or meaning it will say a lot of things that will make it obvious why people would hear you say that's what you believe and just consider you crazy
Your Wiki Fu is weak.
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
error[dot]exe
[Subject to Psychosis]
Yup.

I have goats for sacrifice?

I've got hicks.

They're more amusing. Their screams carry.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mmm, acid.
Oh gods. Katamari on the Wii. It needs to happen.

Shame the one on the PSP was the last game.

Otherwise that would be sex and acid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces