Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

<3

1 100.0% [ 394 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 > >>

boobs are sexual. Touch a girls boobs (in the right context) and it will probably turn her on. Actually, I'm thinking its more of the n****e, but anyways, it's a sexual thing.
Man like round things. They either like breast or they like balls. See?
kohaku-dono
cloud_1992
kohaku-dono
I feel the same way about the p***s. Who would want that thing inside their body? Why? xp

lol r u handicapped?
No. Why do you ask?

lol cause of wat u said is just stupid lol
:O

This is blasphemy!

But, really, what's so gross about breasts? They're just some fat and milksacks. They're important, too. At least they were; now we feed the kids formula gunk from bottles.
But, but...they're so soft...
iheartjrock
Girl-parts in general are ugly. =(

Agreed. 3nodding
ladykatsu
Mistwolf the Demon
*shrugs* Different people have different preferances.
I don't really like breasts wither but I'm kinda stuck with them...
It gets annoying after a while when all your friends with a p***s fight over which one gets to use me as a pillow...

I haven't had that happen, but a guy friend of mine used my boobs as a pillow while I was trying to cuddle with my boyfriend.

feel lucky... fist fights over such a silly thing is stupid... though if i refuse to let them use me as a pillow then they fight amongst eachother more playin gthe blame game to which one of them ticked me off sweatdrop ... I have strange friends...
CrAck_GoD
kohaku-dono
I feel the same way about the p***s. Who would want that thing inside their body? Why? xp

But it's not inside their bodies, it more like p***s is attached to the body. But still, who would want that thing flapping around? Seriously, doesn't it way you men down?

u already have 1 whole down there, y u need another? goes both ways hun xd
[RasberryCondom]
jessielf
phew. at least there's one guy on here that is mature.

Hes mature for not liking breats neutral

She.
Sorceress Ameneka
I feel the same way about the p***s.

And no, I am not a lesbian.

I don't find a p***s in itself sexually attractive, and I'm not a lesbian either. You're not alone.
3nodding
Finally, someone who feels the same way.

dai suki desu heart
Mistwolf the Demon
ladykatsu
Mistwolf the Demon
*shrugs* Different people have different preferances.
I don't really like breasts wither but I'm kinda stuck with them...
It gets annoying after a while when all your friends with a p***s fight over which one gets to use me as a pillow...

I haven't had that happen, but a guy friend of mine used my boobs as a pillow while I was trying to cuddle with my boyfriend.

feel lucky... fist fights over such a silly thing is stupid... though if i refuse to let them use me as a pillow then they fight amongst eachother more playin gthe blame game to which one of them ticked me off sweatdrop ... I have strange friends...

Sounds about right. I had a group of friends (guys and girls) all use me as a pillow one day. Then they had a tickle-fight on top of me. And I'm ticklish. And weak. I couldn't get them off of me - we're talking 7 or 8 people, too.
cloud_1992
kohaku-dono
cloud_1992
kohaku-dono

lol r u handicapped?
No. Why do you ask?

I'm not the only one who thinks penises are nasty. rolleyes Read through the thread, please. And grow up.
!~Mr. Rabby~!
Va-jayjay's are nasty and un-organized.

I don't like those either.
kohaku-dono
cloud_1992
kohaku-dono
cloud_1992
kohaku-dono

lol r u handicapped?
No. Why do you ask?

I'm not the only one who thinks penises are nasty. rolleyes Read through the thread, please. And grow up.
your telling me to grow up? wen u said the immature thing xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces