Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you have a Boy Friend

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 27 ]
No and happy to be alone 0.5 50.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 >

If you want to have a broken heart then give it to a guy. For they could break it in a few weeks or monthsThen again it is great to have a guy to confort you or to help you get ride of some problems. If you are alone its not so bad and it cane even be good at points why? because you can hang out with your friends.
OPEN HEART SURGERY?
I'm in a loving fulfilling relationship

SUCKA
...........what is your point?
Well if you want an empty wallet, give it too a girl.
Or you could give
your heart to me.
I eat them.
heart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Yes, because men are always the ones who do the dumping in relationships.

If you ever want to hear something absurdly stupid and overgeneralized regarding relationships, talk to a girl. rolleyes
I don't have a boyfriend.. men are ok as friends but nothing more.. i have a girlfriend.. meh
you must have had a bad couple of experiances cause all of us aren't that bad. I have a girlfriend and I love her.
Mary Poppins from Hell
Or you could give
your heart to me.
I eat them.
heart

ninja
DuoTH
Yes, because men are always the ones who do the dumping in relationships.

If you ever want to hear something absurdly stupid and overgeneralized regarding relationships, talk to a girl. rolleyes

I think some girls are like that because they're more emotional than others. So they say things like that because of how they feel or their current situation. Truuust me. And it's true, it's not always the guys who do the dumping. Sometimes it's even the girls.

It makes me sad how guys get such a bad rep.
The Dred Pirate Gossy
I'm in a loving fulfilling relationship

SUCKA

True to that!! <3
The bottom line:
You got dumped and you are an idiot for not seeing it coming. Yadda yadda.. you are sad... blah blah blah.... Toughen up a bit! You didn't give your heart to a boy because it is still sitting on your sleeve! You got burned. It will probably happen again. You learned to weed out the different traits you think could make a guy another potential heart breaker, then you will find someone who will not break your heart. If you give up on love, you are a wuss, a quitter, and an idiot who will be very lonely when all of her friends find someone and dont have time to "hang" anymore.

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(this box is female btw)

I have a boyfriend, but I'm actually happier single ...so guys, if you want an example of a girl who dumps the guy ...um hi. sweatdrop
HockeyChic738
If you want to have a broken heart then give it to a guy. For they could break it in a few weeks or monthsThen again it is great to have a guy to confort you or to help you get ride of some problems. If you are alone its not so bad and it cane even be good at points why? because you can hang out with your friends.

Awh, hun not all guys are the evil creatures that they may seem to be. Why be in a relationship just so you can get rid of some problems and have him comfort you? That's what your friends are for. Sure, you can get that in a relationship as well, but it's much more deeper than that. *nod* And believe there ARE good guys out there. You just gotta keep fishin'. Take it from a girl who's heart has been broken by both sexes many times. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff