Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victory

Mulletary
I've been with 2 people. I regret it tbh. I waited like 23 years and finally just got tired and slept with a girl. Then I realized it really wasn't a big deal (to me), but that doesn't mean I'm now gonna go sleep around with every hot girl. The first girl was at least a good person, but a little bit crazy. She gave me a lot of drama and I really wish I just waited for someone more special to me. We're cool now though as friends.

The other girl is truly just a bad person. I couldn't see how fake she was until it was too late. I really wish I never slept with her. *sigh* I definitely learned a lot from both experiences though. I can't undo the past, but I am gonna try to be smarter in the future.

There are adults among us who actually think like this
The real truth is the guy is still a virgin.

Lonely Gaian

I don't get it? It's bad to regret being in a relationship?

Sparkly Kitten

wow what a great person congrats to him 4laugh

Feral Supporter

just saw miley cyrus titties

they ok

Victory

Exumer is Hardcore
I don't get it? It's bad to regret being in a relationship with people?

Sleeping with someone from a bad relationship seems to be his biggest regret even though he says sex isn't a big deal to him. There's a lot of other good stuff in there but that's the big one

Victory

Dippamoss
just saw miley cyrus titties

they ok

brb

Lonely Gaian

Areku no Kimi
Exumer is Hardcore
I don't get it? It's bad to regret being in a relationship with people?

Sleeping with someone from a bad relationship seems to be his biggest regret even though he says sex isn't a big deal to him. There's a lot of other good stuff in there but that's the big one
why are you reading into it so much? seems kinda really bitchy tbh

Familiar Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
think like what? i dont get whats wrong with anything he said,.

Anxious Unicorn

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Regretting relationships is normal, if you've been in a bad one. I don't regret any of my sexual partners. I don't think about most of them anymore anyway.

Elocutionist

Im pretty sure the entire GD is still stuck in a high school mindset.

Dapper Cat

Great quote from a vice article paraphrased;

"Sex is like monopoly - a fun thing for two or more people to do that sometimes results in hurt feelings."

I'm not sure if putting so much emphasis on sex is antiquated or not putting emphasis on sex is antiquated, but regardless I feel like sex is just a fun thing. Separating sex and relationships is crucial to be happy in 2015 when everyone's ******** everyone, I think.

Wheezing Noob

Pimp of all Douchebags
The real truth is the guy is still a virgin.
How do you feel about your short fingers, op? Btw you're ugly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces