Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

User Image
There's these ittybitty doors in the photolabs here, and I used to imagine that if I opened it and went through them I'd become Steve, my photoprofessor.
Then I opened one and down the stairs to the little room and nothing happened. )':

What things in your life would you like to be more like movies?
Walking into the Chem lab equipment room and seeing biohazard stickers everywhere.

Nope.

Just bottles.
gonk

I want to go to Narnia in my wardrobe.

Omigosh, if that happened, I WOULD ACTUALLY orgasm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THROW SODIUM IN WATER AND WATCH HER DIE LOL.
This is NOT going to be obvious and redundant. : )

I WANT TO RAISE JIMI FROM THE DEAD!>
I love that film.

I'd like to wake up perfectly made up, please, and not with crusty dribble down my chin.

Beloved Gawker

I'd like to dive into the ocean and wind up in Pepperland. whee
If my life was a movie, cool happy music would have went off when I saw your name in the topic list.

Yay hi sodium, the girl with the best taste of clothing on gaia. have any cool new pics?

Hygienic Consumer

If the wearing of an ugly shirt actually enabled me to dance AND get laid, I'd have gone to so many under 18 discos in high school.

Beloved Gawker

Spasmodic
This is NOT going to be obvious and redundant. : )

I WANT TO RAISE JIMI FROM THE DEAD!>

And John and George and Jim Morrison. whee And Linda McCartney, 'cos she was sexy. heart
i would like to look how i feel.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

mosquitoboy
If my life was a movie, cool happy music would have went off when I saw your name in the topic list.

Yay hi sodium, the girl with the best taste of clothing on gaia. have any cool new pics?

My taste in clothing isn't THAT good,is it? D:

Sparkly Fatcat

I used to think my gramma's living room closet lead to wonderland. Like...Alice in Wonderland.
I never went! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces