Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Sex Symbol

I despise them. I despise them. I love funny-ones. I hate the one I deal with.

I tell her about s**t going on at my house, she turns it back on herself.
I tell her about something that happened, she tells me about her day.
I tell her so-and-so insulted me, so says, "Yeah, welll so-and-so..."

No matter what happens she's pissed off too. She could win a million dollars and be pissed because taxes took less than 1/2 of it. She could get a piece of candy, and be pissed that it's not cherry-flavored.

She's loud, and gets me into trouble. Today she shot me in the face with a hair scrunchy when I was trying my damnedest to pay attention in Chemistry, which I'm TOTALLY bad at.

Discuss:
- Attention Whores
- Good? Bad? Funny?
- How to telll My Wapansese-Attention-Whore-b***h-"Friend" to find a pole and get laid.
gonk

</3 at attention whores.

So ******** annoying, just get naked for attention, don't whine.
you should stop trying to hate on people to get attention it's not healthy

Hygienic Sex Symbol

[ Sublime! ]
gonk

</3 at attention whores.

So ******** annoying, just get naked for attention, don't whine.

-Twitches- I second that...

Hygienic Sex Symbol

xas
you should stop trying to hate on people to get attention it's not healthy

Perhaps you should read the post before you comment. I mean one person in general.
What an obbious statement.
wow... that's two days in a row you've complained about this same girl. are you sure she's the problem?

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oh. i am a different attention whore. i dress kinda funky-sh. not slutty, or anyhthing. but...colorful you know, fishnets, wigs, scarves, buttons, cool tshirts. i luuuurve when people comment on my clothes.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Artemis-Fowl
What an obbious statement.

-Blinks- Sure is. Especially since she's the only one that doesn't realize she's donig it.
too bad you can't ignore her. she'd probably complain about how you're doing so.

perhaps give her a taste of what she's doing to you? i hear there's a sale on scrunchies because they're so out of style.

XD i dunno. i really don't.

-attention whores should go to other attention whores and duke it out. it'd occupy them
-they can only be funny to a certain point. then you want to smack them.
- 3nodding i believe the exact wording of "get a pole and get laid" sounds just dandy.

and wapanese people are annoying. >_>; i swear. if you intend to speak japanese to me, do it right damn it.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

_Lovelyritametermaid_
oh. i am a different attention whore. i dress kinda funky-sh. not slutty, or anyhthing. but...colorful you know, fishnets, wigs, scarves, buttons, cool tshirts. i luuuurve when people comment on my clothes.

Nah, dressing differently isn't what I mean.. it's... like the world must revolve around her toes..... o.o
i dont like atentions whroes eather

my atention shall NOT be priced
GreenLanternX
wow... that's two days in a row you've complained about this same girl. are you sure she's the problem?

i'd wonder that if she was talking about different people.
Imma a super attention whore. The things I do to get myself noticed work though. <3

Hygienic Sex Symbol

suki-yume-hime
too bad you can't ignore her. she'd probably complain about how you're doing so.

perhaps give her a taste of what she's doing to you? i hear there's a sale on scrunchies because they're so out of style.

XD i dunno. i really don't.

-attention whores should go to other attention whores and duke it out. it'd occupy them
-they can only be funny to a certain point. then you want to smack them.
- 3nodding i believe the exact wording of "get a pole and get laid" sounds just dandy.

and wapanese people are annoying. >_>; i swear. if you intend to speak japanese to me, do it right damn it.

XD I felt rather inspired with the pole comment... XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces