Welcome to Gaia! ::

just about all my friends are attractive...though a few of them seem to be bent on making the relative hotness among those I know equalized...=3

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
I don't usally wear make up, but I don't think I'm that ugly. I'm pretty enough, sure. But I'm not OMFG gorgeous, nor am I OMFG MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ugly.

I'm just...kind of there...

There are those days when I'm ******** wanna be pretty. (I do look better with make-up on, I'm just lazy and don't see the point in waking up early to put it on) I figure a guy should like me for who I am not how much s**t is on my face. Which is true. There ARE plenty of guys that like me when I don't look all dolled up. <3
You're shallow.
Well... that was harsh.
XRitaX

*sniff sniff*
Mh..... I smell good!
---------
I heard smells can attract people to you.

Let's make babies.

And yes, any form of Musk FLOORS me.

Thee_Cats_Meow
Wow, god forbid I have a bad ******** day and don't feel like getting dolled up enough to meet your worthless standards.
If you ever see me on a bad day where I look like s**t, I hope I'm ugly enough to make your p***s bleed.

But I don't have a lot of those days. When I feel bad I decide clothes and make up are the only thing to make me feel better.

Blush doesn't judge me.

I'm not talking about meeting my standards, I'm talking about you meeting your own standards.

I'm mostly talking about how people oftentimes don't take care of themselves.
omg after school once outside waiting for ride chatting with the twins

this girl came up to me and goes
omg we were just talking about uur soo pretty!!!
me ummmmmmm ty?(:
idk tho
she seemed sincere shes a nice girl

im not spashulle
We can drive around with the top down.

I agree.

But, it's not my right to ask someone to try and look better.

So, I let them be as so.

User Image

Stereo turned up loud with a fat sound.
Crapstorm
omg after school once outside waiting for ride chatting with the twins

this girl came up to me and goes
omg we were just talking about uur soo pretty!!!
me ummmmmmm ty?(:
idk tho
she seemed sincere shes a nice girl

im not spashulle

rofl
I like a moderate amount of makeup and to dress nicely. I guess I'd say I'm pretty or decent, not ugly.
Arbitrary Impulse

Thee_Cats_Meow
Wow, god forbid I have a bad ******** day and don't feel like getting dolled up enough to meet your worthless standards.
If you ever see me on a bad day where I look like s**t, I hope I'm ugly enough to make your p***s bleed.

But I don't have a lot of those days. When I feel bad I decide clothes and make up are the only thing to make me feel better.

Blush doesn't judge me.

I'm not talking about meeting my standards, I'm talking about you meeting your own standards.

I'm mostly talking about how people oftentimes don't take care of themselves.

What makes you think anyone's personal standards are near your own?
Perhaps they are not the ones with too low of standards but instead you with too high.

Take care of themselves?
Half the time if a 15 year old doesn't brush their teeth or shower enough it's because they don't have the means to do so. Most unhygenic habits form off of neglecting parents and/or low self esteems which are likely the effect of people like you.
Yea...I can't really tell..one of my close friends is naturally ugly and looks like a fat man...it sucks..But she has an amazing personality. She smells sometimes, but I try to ignore it. xp

But omg, one of my other friends is hella friken hot. But she doesn't try. crying She has all this acne on her face; I feel like throwing up sometimes. Gahh...People annoy me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff