not big on football but im a fan of tailgating

High-functioning Lunatic

frat star 2 frat harder
The Pussywillow Tree v2
frat star 2 frat harder
The Pussywillow Tree v2
WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY UR a** NEXT WEEK

simmah down now simmah down im focusing on college football rn
also IN YOUR ******** DREAMS YALL AINTS BOUNTY D GON GET ******** BY RODDY AND JULIO AND LORD BREESUS BOUT 2 BE CRUCIFIED
ps can u give me that tip back pls it was an accident

we dont play until saturday and its wisconsin
our first 3 games are ******** lame for college football

AND HELL ******** NAH WE BEEN CRUSHIN'
SEANNY P MAY HAVE GOTTEN RID OF MY FAVORITE ******** PLAYER BUT WE STILL GOT THIS ON LOCK

ahahha u gave me money BC YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

HAHA HOLY CUPCAKES BATMAN sam houston ul monroe and new mexico state who's next st marys school for the blind?
SEAN PAYTON IS GAY AND DREW BREESS WIFE ISNT EVEN THAT HOT

ULM is gonna be embarrassing...they are the shittiest team in the state like i dont even get why they have a football team
and those poor little shits always either get pitted against LSU or Auburn and they just get destroyed
LSU still dominates wtf u talkin about
even tho i hate our coach and always have

SEAN PAYTON DESTROYS WORLDS. DO YOUR JOB. AND HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT LADY BREES
The Pussywillow Tree v2
frat star 2 frat harder
The Pussywillow Tree v2

also IN YOUR ******** DREAMS YALL AINTS BOUNTY D GON GET ******** BY RODDY AND JULIO AND LORD BREESUS BOUT 2 BE CRUCIFIED

SEANNY P MAY HAVE GOTTEN RID OF MY FAVORITE ******** PLAYER BUT WE STILL GOT THIS ON LOCK

HAHA HOLY CUPCAKES BATMAN sam houston ul monroe and new mexico state who's next st marys school for the blind?
SEAN PAYTON IS GAY AND DREW BREESS WIFE ISNT EVEN THAT HOT

High-functioning Lunatic

frat star 2 frat harder
The Pussywillow Tree v2

The Pussywillow Tree v2

High-functioning Lunatic

Familiar Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
i dont even give a damn about sports! only thing i give to sports is this post right here!
frat star 2 frat harder
Kampfzeit
frat star 2 frat harder
Kampfzeit
South Carolina vs. Texas A&M tonight. It starts at 1 am my time, but I never miss a game. Gamecock Nation, bitches.

scar is gonna curbstomp a&m. all the aggies had was johnny gayboy and now he's clevelands first round benchwarmer
i got tickets to auburn v arkansas and im ******** stoked because the last auburn game i went to was the 2008 chick fil a bowl

I have high hopes for Carolina this year. The last game I went to was Carolina vs. Clemson in '09 and it was epic. It's also where we started our win streak against them.

i hope they win the east. i have a soft spot for usc partly because no matter how good they are they can never seem to beat auburn (2010 sec championship game lolololol) and partly because they're not ******** georgia. it's nauseating to hear uga fans talk bout how "this is our year" ever year but then they s**t the bed. so yeah go cocks until you guys come to auburn and then you can kick rocks
Yeah, Auburn does tend to get the best of us, but in our defense, Auburn hasn't played against Carolina in like three years, and the Spur has made some pretty positive changes to the football program during that time; so who knows, maybe this year we'll bring a little more to the table.
Kampfzeit
frat star 2 frat harder
Kampfzeit
South Carolina vs. Texas A&M tonight. It starts at 1 am my time, but I never miss a game. Gamecock Nation, bitches.

scar is gonna curbstomp a&m. all the aggies had was johnny gayboy and now he's clevelands first round benchwarmer
i got tickets to auburn v arkansas and im ******** stoked because the last auburn game i went to was the 2008 chick fil a bowl

I have high hopes for Carolina this year. The last game I went to was Carolina vs. Clemson in '09 and it was epic. It's also where we started our win streak against them.

i hope they win the east. i have a soft spot for usc partly because no matter how good they are they can never seem to beat auburn (2010 sec championship game lolololol) and partly because they're not ******** georgia. it's nauseating to hear uga fans talk bout how "this is our year" ever year but then they s**t the bed. so yeah go cocks until you guys come to auburn and then you can kick rocks
frat star 2 frat harder
Kampfzeit

Kampfzeit

I'm going to a jets vs broncos game in October and a patriots vs jets game in December

And maybe a cowboys vs giants game in November

Big Rare

lmao im goin 2 a futbol game n probably check how many toritos are needed to knock me the ******** out
jpeg artifacts
2 hot for games rn
i like football when fall hits
also hockey

ITS DA OPENING WEEK OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL THO
GET HYPE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers