Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Survivor

LOLOL ANYONE HERD WUT HE SED???// LET'S ALL BASH HIM AND PRETEND IT'S A DISCUSSIONLOLZ!!111111 scream blaugh

<_<
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
Ha, Ha, I think what Kerry said is hilarous... the reason is HE was in the Army!! rofl rofl rofl

But I still can't belive he insulted thouse people who risk there saftly for our country!

Please don't flame me crying

It's the truth you fool.
The intelligent and educated one give the order, The dumb one follows it and go on the battlefield. It is how it has always been in wars.
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
Kerry is whishy whasy he'll say anything to get votes... suppurting the war, not suppurting the war, suppurting the war. not suppurting war MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! scream

Almost as bad as some of those campaign ads I've been seeing on the internet, from both democrats and republicans.
[perplex]
absolum
According to him, the statement was taken out of context. He's not guilty of anything more than a bad choice of words.

Which is the same thing people so often attack Bush of doing.

So true...
I was not aware of this. I should watch TV more. I miss all the good s**t.
Now I know all of you will jump on me for saying this...but I have to.

Its one of those things you think but dont say...

Where I am from, the majority of people do not have the means to get into college (i.e. grades, money), and so many of the kids end up in the military. Now I am in no way saying that the men and women who serve in the military are of lesser intelligence.

Many whom are in the National Guard are in the military to pay for their college education.

Kerry needs to learn how to control his personality/jokes.
[Leshrac]
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
Ha, Ha, I think what Kerry said is hilarous... the reason is HE was in the Army!! rofl rofl rofl

But I still can't belive he insulted thouse people who risk there saftly for our country!

It's the truth you fool.
The intelligent and educated one give the order, The dumb one follows it and go on the battlefield. It is how it has always been in wars.

Um no it not sweatdrop It take intelligent strudgeys to plan there moves to plan what they need with math and science...
ErisedDawnBlack

Where I am from, the majority of people do not have the means to get into college (i.e. grades, money), and so many of the kids end up in the military. Now I am in no way saying that the men and women who serve in the military are of lesser intelligence.

Many whom are in the National Guard are in the military to pay for their college education.

I agree with you!
NelliH
LOLOL ANYONE HERD WUT HE SED???// LET'S ALL BASH HIM AND PRETEND IT'S A DISCUSSIONLOLZ!!111111 scream blaugh

<_<

Where not bashing him! sweatdrop Everyone bash's bush! for the same reason!! And I don't not even clinton when he was in presdient!
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
[Leshrac]
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~

It's the truth you fool.

Um no it not sweatdrop It take intelligent strudgeys to plan there moves to plan what they need with math and science...

First of all the word is strategies,
And second, Command are the smart ones, And they avoid the battlefield and sends the grunt do the only thing they know how to do. Look troughout history, It's a proven fact.
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
ErisedDawnBlack

I agree with you!

Thanks Cherry. I'm living in NC right now, where 54% of my senior class went into the military...its sad. If they just applied themselves, they could've done amazing things.
ErisedDawnBlack
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
ErisedDawnBlack

I agree with you!

Thanks Cherry. I'm living in NC right now, where 54% of my senior class went into the military...its sad. If they just applied themselves, they could've done amazing things.

Err, I'm going to military after uni to become an officer and you NEED a degree to get into Sandhurst. You need intelligent people in the military or else it'll fall apart.
ErisedDawnBlack
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
ErisedDawnBlack

I agree with you!

I know, there so many limited options for american teens today! crying
[Leshrac]
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
[Leshrac]
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~

It's the truth you fool.

First of all the word is strategies,
And second, Command are the smart ones, And they avoid the battlefield and sends the grunt do the only thing they know how to do. Look troughout history, It's a proven fact.

I can't spell!

And people join army.... then some people get promopted! To higher rank!
Ardente
ErisedDawnBlack
~Cherry~Blossem~Tree~
ErisedDawnBlack

I agree with you!

Err, I'm going to military after uni to become an officer and you NEED a degree to get into Sandhurst. You need intelligent people in the military or else it'll fall apart.

I agree with what your saying, The miltary are one of the smartest people....Who work really hard! Rocket Scientist, compture enigneer!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff