Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ha, Ha, I think what Kerry said is hilarous... the reason is HE was in the Army!! rofl rofl rofl

But I still can't belive he insulted thouse people who risk there saftly for our country!

Please don't flame me crying
Bush may not be the best. But Kerry is an idiot, and a hypocrite, I am so glad he did not win.'

QUOTE: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

How can this be out of context?
According to him, the statement was taken out of context. He's not guilty of anything more than a bad choice of words.
Kerry who?

confused
I know! D: That b*****d is a total d**k head!
absolum
According to him, the statement was taken out of context. He's not guilty of anything more than a bad choice of words.

Which is the same thing people so often attack Bush of doing.
he can always pretend..
absolum

Our Context? He just saying that...
He is a politician, of course he is an idiot

But really, if he was wanting to flame bush then he should have just done it like everyone else does...by actually just saying "bush sux".
i think both are asses so we need a new leader
John Kerry is a loser. I've ALWAYS hated John Kerry. I mean, there are some pretty shaky figures in politics, but this guy.... man, I don't trust him at ALL. I want Clinton back. gonk

Like elves? Like dragons? Second Chapter In Progress

Click here and read my story!
Oh great. Now all I can think of is cows.
absolum

Democrat apologist, dont be hypocritcal.
He did not mean your military, he meant the people who initiated the war. The reason he said it was taken out of context is because most networks that I've seen plaster the story on the screen used a ten second clip that WAS taken out of context. If you watched/read his entire speech, you'd realise that.
Kerry is whishy whasy he'll say anything to get votes... suppurting the war, not suppurting the war, suppurting the war. not suppurting war MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff