Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

...Amnesia...

So this is the description of Amnesia 2... Its no longer set in 1839, with ALL new characters...
~ * ~

The year is 1899. Wealthy industrialist Oswald Mandus has returned home from a disastrous expedition to Mexico, which has ended in tragedy. Wracked by fever, haunted by dreams of a dark machine, he recovers consciousness in his own bed, with no idea of how much time has passed since his last memory. As he struggles to his feet, somewhere beneath him, a engine splutters, coughs, roars into life...

...A Machine for Pigs...

heart Fall 2012 heart

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Links:
heart heart heart

1.Frictionalgames.com
2.Nextfrictionalgame.com
~*~

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Something i dont understand though, is why the website thedarkswarm.com still doesnt work... Do you guys think its possible for 2 more Amnesia games? I highly doubt that, but im just wondering and running ideas through my head.

heart

~Go ahead and speak your minds..~

Kawaii Sex Symbol

More info:
*Halloween Release*

[Fall 2012]

-
A rich industrial tycoon named Oswald Mandus collapses from a feverish nightmare in which he sees a mysterious, dark machine. A "disastrous" and tragic expedition to Mexico, compounded with his illness, have stolen months from his life and he wakes determined to piece together the missing fragments of his life.

-
It takes place sixty years after Amnesia: The Dark Descent at the turn of the twentieth century, yet the next game to carry the franchise's moniker will feel like familiar territory in one major respect: it is built to scare you senseless.

-
There's no direct connection to the first game, but it is set in the same "universe." Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs takes place in on New Year's Day in 1899, in London.

-
"This world is a machine fit only for pigs. Fit for the slaughtering of pigs."

Frictional Games:Intelligent designers or maniacal horror fiends. Perhaps both.

~*~

~Excited Yet? I am~

~Found on joystiq.com~

Dapper Businesswoman

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
I've only played amnesia Justine. xD It was rlly good tho. I might get dis one.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

EternaI Memories
I've only played amnesia Justine. xD It was rlly good tho. I might get dis one.

Awesome ^^ Im recommending both games to everyone who knows what Amnesia is.
.Support Frictional.

6,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Amnesia is love <3

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Secretous
Amnesia is love <3

heart Agreed heart
A Michine for pigs eh? well then it's a slaughter house it has to be what else would it be really? if it was a michine for pigs that means its either a slaughter house or an old abandon farm where pigs were killed whatever the case I still want this game even if its gonna have more blood then the first one.
Halloween release? does that mean its gonna be out on October 31? that would be so epic it would be the perfect Halloween haunt cuz it could be the creepiest game yet I hope they can actually scare me this time
I love Amnesia no matter what

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I read pigs..........Frank made me click.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

xgrimmjowGIRLx
A Michine for pigs eh? well then it's a slaughter house it has to be what else would it be really? if it was a michine for pigs that means its either a slaughter house or an old abandon farm where pigs were killed whatever the case I still want this game even if its gonna have more blood then the first one.
Halloween release? does that mean its gonna be out on October 31? that would be so epic it would be the perfect Halloween haunt cuz it could be the creepiest game yet I hope they can actually scare me this time
I love Amnesia no matter what

There's no slaughter house in the game, bro. Its just a pig line. [meaning dead pigs xP] But the idea of the game is dreaming about this strange machine, most likely hidden below ground.
It seems weird, but i have a feeling i may like this better than the Dark Descent.
And dealing with the release date, im not sure if its supposed to be October 31st or not. It just said Fall 2012 (Halloween Release)

Bunny

MEIN GOTT!
This is going to be astonishing.
I'm already trembling with fear and excitement.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Corseted Doll
MEIN GOTT!

heart Same here heart

Im so excited!
That s the stupidest f***in plot idea ever a pig line just sounds so gay. I think if I was the story writer a plot dealing with a slaughter house would be better then a dream about a pig machine I dont like that idea about dreaming of a pig machine Frictional games need better plots

Bunny

X ChaoticMonki X
Corseted Doll
MEIN GOTT!

heart Same here heart

Im so excited!

Eeeee!~
`Hugs the stranger.`

I don't completely believe in it,
but my Chinese zodiac is the pig, too.

A machine for me!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash