Welcome to Gaia! ::

I posted the same question about a week ago.
My symptoms have changed quite a bit. Now, i have nearly no abdominal pain and have completely stopped bloating. I haven't for the past two days. Also, i have not had any breast soreness/morning sickness during all this time.
However, after reading up on this subject apparently symptoms differ a lot.
Typically during pregnancy, do symptoms cease for some time, then continue?
I feel much better than before and hope that i am not pregnant, though having slight abdominal pains freaks me out.
As i said in my previous post, i am confused where these symptoms (abdominal pain, headaches, bloating) are coming from. I switched countries, so this may be it. But also, (as said before) i took two morning after pills (plan b) and feel maybe the symptoms were caused by this.The first was taken five weeks ago, and the last three weeks ago. The only reason i have doubts is because that was nearly three weeks ago.
Could it still be that?
I cannot obtain a pregnancy test or go to a doctor at this time.

Thanks for the help!
there is no way to tell by what you just said whether you are pregnant or not

Mega Member

To me these sound like typical side effects of travel, and also sound like a MILD version of what I get before I start hemorrhaging on the monthly. xD Really hard to tell though. If you took plan B within 72 hours of whatever spermy incident you had, you're probably fine.
how on earth will we know for sure if ur pregnant or not?????

go buy a pregnancy test

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces