Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I would tell them too, but will they understand if they are too young?
I would kill them.
not touching this one with a ten foot pole ninja

Aged Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ziffonborg
I would kill them.

Why?
You just TELL them.

I mean, DAMN.

Who cares.

My parents didn't beat around the bush when they told me.
They should me the article in the paper that told how I was left outside of a supermarket the day I was born.

I remember the adoption thing at the court...
When I was three.

It's not difficult.
if me mum an dad didnt av no piks of me as a baby then i wud get wel suspisious! but sum ppl r adopted wen they r babies an u cud jus not tel no 1 they actualy wer adopted an pretend u ad a secret pregnancy! blaugh
I would have no idea how to tell a child that they were adopted, or how to keep that secret.

Aged Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tomatasoupe
I would have no idea how to tell a child that they were adopted, or how to keep that secret.

That's what I want to know.
I'm adopted and I have always known. My parents let me know when I was very young and reinforced it as I got older. Some people do ask awkward questions when they find out but I consider the people who have raised me to be my family and nothing will ever compromise that. biggrin
i think its really unfourtunate if the parents can't get up the courage to tell their kid the truth, its just gunna get harder as they get older

Aged Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
happybunny777
I'm adopted and I have always known. My parents let me know when I was very young and reinforced it as I got older. Some people do ask awkward questions when they find out but I consider the people who have raised me to be my family and nothing will ever compromise that. biggrin

Well, that's good. How did they tell you?

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sith Lord Ali
I'd be pissed because some other family could have taken me
Raine Baelia
happybunny777

Tbh, I really can't remember as I was told when I was so young and then in the future they would remind me "You know you're adopted don't you?" and I would just say "yes". It was just like them asking "you know you have brown hair don't you?" It was just something I knew and could agree to. I didn't rly think about the consequences of what it meant until I was about 13.

Aged Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
happybunny777
Raine Baelia
happybunny777

Tbh, I really can't remember as I was told when I was so young and then in the future they would remind me "You know you're adopted don't you?" and I would just say "yes". It was just like them asking "you know you have brown hair don't you?" It was just something I knew and could agree to. I didn't rly think about the consequences of what it meant until I was about 13.

What happened then?
Raine Baelia
happybunny777
Raine Baelia
happybunny777

What happened then?

I thought about it a lot and realised that nobody could be more my family than the people who had taken care of me all my life smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff