Welcome to Gaia! ::

_omlete ze roar_
NightmareNurse
Hoshit, karma strikes again
And yeah. Never buy boots from Hot Topic neutral
They may be pretty, but they fall apart within 6 months.

I've had a pair of converses for five years.

I still wear them.
Crap! My only last about 6 months.
I bought some green platform boots for a costume.

I tripped while I was in them, twisted my ankle, and slashed my hand on a piece of metal.

I bled all over them.

Now they're camo. biggrin And evil.

That made me giggle,seriously.

Em,I normally wear things out until they fall apart,but all I can think of right now is underwear.

X3
I heart Doc Marten boots. Those babies last literally a lifetime.
well.
i bought these pair of brown canvas pants and i've worn them for about a week. and then the button kinda broke sweatdrop very embarassing. i'm love the pair of pants but i gotta get another button before i can wear it ><
Well, half my socks have holes in them. I've thrown away a few dozen shirts due to severe damage due to practice. Yeah, it happens, but mine is pretty much forced.
_omlete ze roar_
Dalmonth
Sweaters fall apart?

Tear apart.

Wear the hell'd she buy it from? I've never had a piece of clothing tear so badly I had to worry about what was underneath it. And just from a snag, sounds like she got fleeced.
I bought a pen and it exploded all over the next day.
Edward_the_Radical
Most of my clothes have stayed together biggrin

The last thing I had that fell apart was a pair of blue gloves, but that was my fault. I cut the tips of the fingers off because I have abnormally long fingers, and they just kinda disintegrated... sad

I cut my gloves up a lot as well.
_omlete ze roar_
Have you ever bought something only to have it fall apart?

a lot of books and movies i've bought fell apart in the plot sense, if that counts. ninja
well.
i bought these pair of brown canvas pants and i've worn them for about a week. and then the button kinda broke sweatdrop very embarassing. i'm love the pair of pants but i gotta get another button before i can wear it ><
my fishnet shirt from ht, my chucks (3 years old, imma just sew some patches on the holes), one of my favorite skirts.

It makes me sad when things fall apart.
One of the many new computers at my school fell apart one day I was using ot, made me laugh as the cabinet fell down to four sides.
Edward_the_Radical
Most of my clothes have stayed together biggrin

The last thing I had that fell apart was a pair of blue gloves, but that was my fault. I cut the tips of the fingers off because I have abnormally long fingers, and they just kinda disintegrated... sad

lmao...sorry, I just find that hilarious. Terribly sorry for your loss, though. It must have been very emmotional for you crying
SatanicDevil66
NightmareNurse
Hoshit, karma strikes again
And yeah. Never buy boots from Hot Topic neutral
They may be pretty, but they fall apart within 6 months.
I have a pair from Hot Topic. They be Demonia boots. I still have them. It's almost been a year since I bought them. 3nodding I luffles them to death, but they aren't broken yet. I'd be so sad if they broke like yours.

Thats the brand I bought
It's probably because I wore them EVERYDAY. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas