Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, Im a baby killer or so they say. But when I got the sonigram or whatver its called, it was not even a full CM and looked like a little bean! Is everyone totally against it? Ive lost a bunch of friends over this issue. Would you quit bein friends if your friend had one?
If they were really your good friends, I'm sure they would have tried more to understand your situation rather than abandon you. neutral

And I wouldn't.
Depends. Maybe your friends thought you were a whore that got knocked up at some party and didn't want the responsibility.
I was going to say what Mariuh said. I think everyone has their own personal situations, stories, and reasons for deciding to do the things they do with regard to abortion, adoption, keeping and whatever else. They choices are personal, sometimes devastating choices to have to make. No "friend" should abandon another friend in that sort of amazingly stressful time of need. I would do everything I could to be there for a friend in that situation.

Frozen Sex Symbol

El_Zacko
Depends. Maybe your friends thought you were a whore that got knocked up at some party and didn't want the responsibility.
User Image

I was about to say the same thing. Next time just use protection.
Mods please abort this thread! scream

Edit: Nevermind...Well, if there is going to be a flame war later between pro-choice and pro-life..This thread needs to be aborted. scream

On topic, it's their choice...I don't really care much. neutral
neutral id be mad at my friends but id still be theyre friend
Shiver`
El_Zacko
User Image

Funny thing is the date of conception was the only time we did use protection, how the hell does that work?

Rainbow Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

(::[ ]::)
+ It matters.
I'm totally fine with if if the girl got raped, but if you choose not to wear protection then you should have the kid. +

(::[ ]::)

Frozen Sex Symbol

Sobek420
Shiver`
El_Zacko
User Image

Funny thing is the date of conception was the only time we did use protection, how the hell does that work?
User Image

YOU ABORTED JEUES!
Sobek420
Shiver`
El_Zacko
User Image

You didnt use Enough protection
Maybe you should have had sex when you were ready.

HUH HUH?
Not at all. Women choosing to have an abortion or not to me is a noble thing. Honestly it shows that women have power. They have the power to choose.
Jinnru
Mods please abort this thread! scream

Edit: Nevermind...Well, if there is going to be a flame war later between pro-choice and pro-life..This thread needs to be aborted. scream

On topic, it's their choice...I don't really care much. neutral

But the topic has already been born... so do we have to murder it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff