Welcome to Gaia! ::

D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
    There is a cycle actually quite alike a womans period.
    =o
    and they can't get pregg0rz.
    Lucky boys.
So, sayeth you.... scream

No; It's proven by scientists.
You people and your science ...Heathens!!
    Science ******** rocks. <3
Science has nothing to do with guitars, you are crazy.

Or sex for that matter.
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
    There is a cycle actually quite alike a womans period.
    =o
    and they can't get pregg0rz.
    Lucky boys.
So, sayeth you.... scream

You can make science have something to do with guitars.
    =o
    You can calculate the volume in an accoustic guitar by measuring up all the sides of the area where there's a hole (Don't know what that's called, I play electric bass guitar.) And without science there wouldn't be any guitars!
sexinassatology.
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x

You can make science have something to do with guitars.
    =o
    You can calculate the volume in an accoustic guitar by measuring up all the sides of the area where there's a hole (Don't know what that's called, I play electric bass guitar.) And without science there wouldn't be any guitars!
Here's a theory. Without guitars there would be no science (plausible?). They go hand in hand (Drummer here, hates slap players </3)

Science came before guitars.
    surprised
    And science does relate to other things than just guitars; biology, anatomy, astrology, etc; None having to do with guitars. Therefore, if guitars didn't exist science still would. heart
scientsexology!
Krases
scientsexology!
your mom-ology!
ooh!
Dissed!
Zing!!
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x
D3Z
Erect!on.x

You can science have something to do with guitars.
    =o
Here's a theory. Without guitars there would be no science (plausible?). They go hand in hand (Drummer here, hates slap players </3)

Science came before guitars.
    surprised
    And science does relate to other things than just guitars; biology, anatomy, astrology, etc; None having to do with guitars. Therefore, if guitars didn't exist science still would. heart
You think BB king could even spell science? or for that matter Jimi Hendrix? (and thats not just because theyre black me either!) How about that gay guy from Panic! at the disco? No. Guitars are FAR FAR beyond science, infact one could go as far as to classify them as some sort of un-defineable "super substance" (any one else notice that this thread is about prostates?)

That gay guy from Panic! At the Disco is sexy. redface
    Anyways; Jimi Hendrix was too much of a stoner to be able to spell science. cool
    Science came before them; Science was existent since the beginning of time, and what I mean by the beginning of time is from when humans first showed up on Earth. Fire for example; one of the first scientific discoveries. Which was when 'cavemen' were here.

EDIT: No wai; I thought this thread was about guitars and science. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces