Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it's stupid.
What is the point? D:
I suppose it's supposed to make us be all like "LOL HIGHSCHOOL" or something.
Super Glue Hero
Only thing I remember was pissing behind the bleachers and drinking a bottle of Vodka.

hahaha! im actually laughing aloud. rofl
It is stupid.
That is why I didn't go to mine a few years ago.
Yeah, for our 8th Grade Formal (dance) last week, some girls even got hair extensions. I was like, "WTF?"

It seems pretty stupid to me. We're only thirteen.
Crytoxin
Yeah, for our 8th Grade Formal (dance) last week, some girls even got hair extensions. I was like, "WTF?"

It seems pretty stupid to me. We're only thirteen.

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY!
My grade eight graduation day is on the 26th. We over-do it and I love it!
The girls go all out, and it's jsut a "Magical" night. It's tradiction at our school, I suppose
proms are so overrated rolleyes
ddr.phreak7
My grade eight graduation day is on the 26th. We over-do it and I love it!
The girls go all out, and it's jsut a "Magical" night. It's tradiction at our school, I suppose

my friends ordering a limo? Im going in to to the beach tho cuz like,why wouldnt i? But like yea. OVERDONE. haha its for celebration tho. But still...why couldnt we just drive there?
My grade 8 'graduation' was pretty stupid.
All the girls were waddling around in 10-inch heels and formal dresses screaming "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" (in very fake voices) at each other.
Afterwards, everyone went to some room and ate like little pigs for half an hour, and then went running off to the dance room, and dancing to upbeat music (not at all suited for their attire).
And, of course, the boys and girls were standing awkwardly on opposite sides of the room during all the slow songs..
I tried to leave early, but a bunch of people convinced me to stay.
A waste of time, I'd say. stare
All I remember about it is that my friends and I got a really bad picture taken. And my choir got new robes for the first time in forever.

Then again I had my highschool graduation today. 3nodding
KujataApoca
My 8th grade graduation was lame. The music was crap, the food was crap. I didn't have that good of a time either.
Natsu-ko
My grade 8 'graduation' was pretty stupid.
All the girls were waddling around in 10-inch heels and formal dresses screaming "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" (in very fake voices) at each other.
Afterwards, everyone went to some room and ate like little pigs for half an hour, and then went running off to the dance room, and dancing to upbeat music (not at all suited for their attire).
And, of course, the boys and girls were standing awkwardly on opposite sides of the room during all the slow songs..
I tried to leave early, but a bunch of people convinced me to stay.
A waste of time, I'd say. stare

you just said the future for mine.
I remember that s**t. I came like it was any other day, and yes, I remember the girls dressed up like it was a wedding.

I thought it was lame and I cracked jokes, but then I realized that to some of those girls, this really was a big deal worth dressing up for. I mean, they'd gone through three years of ASB, PTA meetings, sport and team cabinets, yearbook designs, etc. Middle school was just school to some of us, but to some of those hooches, that graduation was like leaving a family behind.

And of course, those same hooches are the hooches who go crazy in high school with "spirit", organize events, and whatever the ******** people call "being involved." And I'm sure they're right there on the college level when that next step comes knocking.

Basically, you've just got to look at it from different perspectives. One girl's lame day is another girl's wedding, fo sho.
thatssonmoe13
Am i the olny one who thinks its lame? Everyone in my grade is acting like its prom. Getting there hair,nails,make-up,big dresses? I understand your hair and make-up but like its for like an hour. I think we should have decent easy not BIG dresses...and fake nails? enh enh. Too fake with all the other stuff. But like is there anyone who remembers there 8th grade gradutation?

Mine was just last week. Nobody got too out of hand with it, but you should have seen the way all the girls were going on about our formal.

Alien Noob

thatssonmoe13
Am i the olny one who thinks its lame? Everyone in my grade is acting like its prom. Getting there hair,nails,make-up,big dresses? I understand your hair and make-up but like its for like an hour. I think we should have decent easy not BIG dresses...and fake nails? enh enh. Too fake with all the other stuff. But like is there anyone who remembers there 8th grade gradutation?

It only happens once..
Don't you want to hold some beautiful memories?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff