Welcome to Gaia! ::

invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink

Duh. That kid's an idiot. When you smoke you have to wait for it to go into your blood stream.
lol still here. If I'm incorrect, I'll admitt it happily. but if I'm right, I'm going to laugh with glee.

closest I have is:

Injected heroin gets to the brain in about 15 seconds, giving the user an explosive "high." Nicotine from tobacco smoke gets there even faster. It takes about seven (7) seconds to travel from the lungs to the brain --

proof smoke hits faster than injecting. sure its tobacco smoke but thats not that different.

do I win yet?

I win.
"Heroin is usually injected, sniffed/snorted, or smoked. Typically, a heroin abuser may inject up to four times a day. Intravenous injection provides the greatest intensity and most rapid onset of euphoria (7 to 8 seconds), while intramuscular injection produces a relatively slow onset of euphoria (5 to 8 minutes). When heroin is sniffed or smoked, peak effects are usually felt within 10 to 15 minutes. Although smoking and sniffing heroin do not produce a "rush" as quickly or as intensely as intravenous injection, NIDA researchers have confirmed that all three forms of heroin administration are addictive." - www.drug-rehab.com
we seem to have different facts from the internets. your stats say 7-8 seconds, and 15min for smoke. mine say 15 seconds and that smoke hits faster. I'd lol if it varied from person to person. an average is impossible to determine. I'd jus tconceed victory if that was the case.

How can smoking be faster? You have to wait for it to go into your blood stream. When you inject it goes straight into your blood stream. Duh.
I disagree. read my SECOND info post. If this continues, I'm just gonna have to go buy me a half weight and try it both ways, then post youtube links to which hit faster.
Linketh
invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink

Duh. That kid's an idiot. When you smoke you have to wait for it to go into your blood stream.
lol still here. If I'm incorrect, I'll admitt it happily. but if I'm right, I'm going to laugh with glee.

closest I have is:

Injected heroin gets to the brain in about 15 seconds, giving the user an explosive "high." Nicotine from tobacco smoke gets there even faster. It takes about seven (7) seconds to travel from the lungs to the brain --

proof smoke hits faster than injecting. sure its tobacco smoke but thats not that different.

do I win yet?

I win.
"Heroin is usually injected, sniffed/snorted, or smoked. Typically, a heroin abuser may inject up to four times a day. Intravenous injection provides the greatest intensity and most rapid onset of euphoria (7 to 8 seconds), while intramuscular injection produces a relatively slow onset of euphoria (5 to 8 minutes). When heroin is sniffed or smoked, peak effects are usually felt within 10 to 15 minutes. Although smoking and sniffing heroin do not produce a "rush" as quickly or as intensely as intravenous injection, NIDA researchers have confirmed that all three forms of heroin administration are addictive." - www.drug-rehab.com
we seem to have different facts from the internets. your stats say 7-8 seconds, and 15min for smoke. mine say 15 seconds and that smoke hits faster. I'd lol if it varied from person to person. an average is impossible to determine. I'd jus tconceed victory if that was the case.

How can smoking be faster? You have to wait for it to go into your blood stream. When you inject it goes straight into your blood stream. Duh.
I disagree. read my SECOND info post. If this continues, I'm just gonna have to go buy me a half weight and try it both ways, then post youtube links to which hit faster.

Do it then.
Linketh
Slick Rick Talkin
Civil Escape
Wow, you're the lamest stoner I've ever seen.

Way to suck!
: D
You've never seen me you dumb s**t.
blunts suck anyway. use a hubbly bubbly.

Take it back. Take it back! gonk crying
invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink
Linketh
invisible-ink

I win.

Do it then.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm just going to leave it with an inconclusive. I really can't be ******** pulling stats from heroin websites anymore.
Linketh
Civil Escape
Linketh
lol its a hubbly bubbly. check the image name. it was in google images as hubbly bubbly. from my observations, they are the same anyway.

That's wrong. A hooka and a bong are very different.
You've got your drugs mixed up too.
lol nawwww. you smoke hash in a hookah. and over here a hubbly bubbly isn't a bong. I thinks we have international confusion of a megaskale. lololol. I don't really care. my drugs come in pill form (zoloft xd j/k I meenz x-t-c wofl.)

You smoke hash out of your hookah if you want to ******** up your hookah.
Linketh
Civil Escape

Way to suck!
lol THOSE SOUND LIKE RAP LYRICS! I don't think he is even a real ganja smoker, maybe he is just a wrapper.
A wrapper? From what, candy? Was it Pocky, is he a pocky wrapper? Where is all the pocky now? If there's some left can I have it?
Ruddiger
Linketh
Slick Rick Talkin
Civil Escape

Way to suck!
You've never seen me you dumb s**t.
blunts suck anyway. use a hubbly bubbly.

Take it back. Take it back! gonk crying
okaiz. lol blunts dun suck. snoop dog smokes blunts, I guess they can't be that bad.
Ruddiger
Linketh
Civil Escape
Linketh
lol its a hubbly bubbly. check the image name. it was in google images as hubbly bubbly. from my observations, they are the same anyway.

That's wrong. A hooka and a bong are very different.
You've got your drugs mixed up too.
lol nawwww. you smoke hash in a hookah. and over here a hubbly bubbly isn't a bong. I thinks we have international confusion of a megaskale. lololol. I don't really care. my drugs come in pill form (zoloft xd j/k I meenz x-t-c wofl.)

You smoke hash out of your hookah if you want to ******** up your hookah.
orly? I'm not game to use a hookah. after I read some info in a book i purchased claiming if 4 people were pulling a hookah at once and 3 let go the pressure in the hit that one person would get is strong enough to explode the lungs. I'm happy with my cigs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff