Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nevermind, thread fails because half of the responses are too dumb for anyone to pay attention to. What has happened to this place?
There's mods here?!?!
Cereal Murder
Okay, so I spend a lot of time in several different forums (one of which is the Questions & Assistance forum) and there are at least five or six different people who wander around there answering questions in unintelligent ways. These people also like to add, "I want to be a mod!" to every other post of theirs or, "I'd help more but I'm not a mod yet,".

It's irritating for many reasons:
- They haven't been on Gaia for over two years, usually.
- They can't capitalize or spell (some of them).
- They never have any helpful answers to anyone's questions.
- They don't know anything about Gaia from before 2005.
- They announce that they want to be a Moderator constantly to the point of ridiculousness.

So, guys, have you ever run into anyone like that? How stupid is it? Annoying? What did you eat for breakfast today? What do you think of new Gaians wanting to tromp around like the own the place?

wahmbulance
I thought it was funny that Atreides 0 put that he wanted to be a mod in his sig. People who ask for it aren't going to get it talk2hand

Questing User Image, won't you help a girl out? [ CLICK ]
You just sound bitter because you aren't one yet.

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to gaia
id never want to be a mod

everyone blames you for all the problems going on with the site even though you have no involvement with creating any features etc
Airports
There's mods here?!?!

QFE
Yeah that is pretty retarded. I didn't eat breakfast today, I slept through it ;D

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
aww :C
well, it's better then asking to be banned?
It is stupid. If they wanted more mods. They would ask people if they would like to be one and contact them.

the Quote "Beggars cant be Choosers"
RADIATI0N
Airports
There's mods here?!?!

QFE

I have no idea what that means

it reminds me of someone snorting out milk from laughing.
that's sad lol.

I like being a mod in guilds

makes me feel 1/2 important
Cereal Murder
System-Failure
You just sound bitter because you aren't one yet.

Except that I don't care, as I would rather not be one. What's wrong with GD now? You guys can't discuss anything anymore, this is ridiculous.

this sounds more like a rant to me /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces