OOOOOOOOOM! 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 32 ]
-oourns! Boourns! :DDD 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Ooo ooo!

I want it to do that here.

Fun!
prussiah
About two weeks ago it rained here for 2 and a half weeks straight. We got like 3 1/2 feet of water, rediculous. Our weather here is really screwy too. Our winters are normally -10 ish or so and our summers get to about 104 at least a few days and about 90+ the rest of the time. I love our fall time, but it never lasts long enough. I wish there were a place that was 60 degrees all year long with the occasional rain. I like rain and storms though ><

Where are you talking about? neutral

Quote:
Ooo ooo!

Fun!

I'm guessing you like storms as much as I do. whee
A tornado took of my neighbors roof when we lived in louisiana.
A few months ago it rained for 11 days straight here in New York. Everything flooded. We would cut 9th period to swim in the soccer field

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Memphis only gets to about the 90s, but it's so freakin humid the heat index is like 110 scream
i love thunder and lightning
I love thunder storms whee The sound of rain outside makes me sleepy tho sweatdrop so that was bad for me when it was a school day.
But I hate summer,so when it rains I'm so happy.
Winters the best,you get to dress warm and go out in the snow xd btw,I live in Canada,so we have pretty big winters here domokun but its fun
bubblegum_freak
Memphis only gets to about the 90s, but it's so freakin humid the heat index is like 110 scream

Blah, that's how it can be here, too. It's horrible.
that's weird because here it is like 100 degrees with the sun blazing...and there it's the total opposite.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Darkeenya
prussiah
About two weeks ago it rained here for 2 and a half weeks straight. We got like 3 1/2 feet of water, rediculous. Our weather here is really screwy too. Our winters are normally -10 ish or so and our summers get to about 104 at least a few days and about 90+ the rest of the time. I love our fall time, but it never lasts long enough. I wish there were a place that was 60 degrees all year long with the occasional rain. I like rain and storms though ><

Where are you talking about? neutral

Quote:
Ooo ooo!

Fun!

I'm guessing you like storms as much as I do. whee

Kentucky.
I live in Florida. We have tropical storms and HURRICANE'S!! Yeahh.
i live in california but we get really weak tornado's
[Button]
Texas can't make up its ******** mind, so the weather changes every five minutes.
OR.

It drizzles a lot in the winter here, and it rains in the summer. Basically it rains lots and when you're lucky you get sun.

+ green foliage
- everything else
cry about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out