Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
DielManar
Kokuren
DielManar
Kokuren

The closest I have been in gymkhana is in tokyo xtreme racer drift 2 l:

Otherwise if its just sliding around some cones, we allways do that.

Well i know out in Japan Gymkhana is a mix of autocross and drifitng. Pretty much just a mix of driving techniques pit against a clock and yourself. Seems really interesting and something id like to get into.

Yeah, we do that kinda stuff in an old toyota car lot.

We set up a track with sharp wide corners and take it as fast as we can, and try to get sideways in possible. Usually we do it when its wet to save our tires.

Haha sounds like just American drifting. Long corners, lots of smoke, and tons of speed.

I prefer the Japanese drifting. More technical with the transitions and corners.

Yeah, ya know how us yanks do!
Just throw s**t in the corners and smoke it up

Technique? ******** TECHNIQUE!!
CHEESEBURGER EXPLOSIONS!!!!

Lmao cheeseburger explosions good s**t. Ya if ya got the space for it why not smoke it up right.
Kokuren
DielManar
Kokuren
DielManar
Kokuren

The closest I have been in gymkhana is in tokyo xtreme racer drift 2 l:

Otherwise if its just sliding around some cones, we allways do that.

Well i know out in Japan Gymkhana is a mix of autocross and drifitng. Pretty much just a mix of driving techniques pit against a clock and yourself. Seems really interesting and something id like to get into.

Yeah, we do that kinda stuff in an old toyota car lot.

We set up a track with sharp wide corners and take it as fast as we can, and try to get sideways in possible. Usually we do it when its wet to save our tires.

Haha sounds like just American drifting. Long corners, lots of smoke, and tons of speed.

I prefer the Japanese drifting. More technical with the transitions and corners.

We do it in FWD cars and near stock 240's sweatdrop

We need the speed to actually slide the cars properly.

No smoke, we cant afford tires too.

Haha i feel ya use what ya got man, but if a stock AE86 can slide then you can slide anything. Well the FWD is kinda pushing it but just keep ripping that e-brake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff