Welcome to Gaia! ::

uploading s**t to flickr so i dont have to do a bunch of individual uploads

edit
here you go
not that much now that ive narrowed down my shots
http://www.flickr.com/photos/s30plz/
Dope shots, man. Looks like a blast. I really want to make it to Irwindale for the final round of 2012. Hopefully, by then, I'll have a car that is semi-show ready, that I can park out in the lot with pride.
Chron0s
Dope shots, man. Looks like a blast. I really want to make it to Irwindale for the final round of 2012. Hopefully, by then, I'll have a car that is semi-show ready, that I can park out in the lot with pride.

bad news sad irwindales shutting down
ED0M DOG
Chron0s

bad news sad irwindales shutting down

So I heard, but it looks like Irwindale is still on the schedule for FD 2012. So it looks like it'll be around for one more season.
Chron0s
So I heard, but it looks like Irwindale is still on the schedule for FD 2012. So it looks like it'll be around for one more season.

thats not what i heard b/c there were other events that were supposed to go on there recently but they were all cancelled there
ED0M DOG
Chron0s

thats not what i heard b/c there were other events that were supposed to go on there recently but they were all cancelled there

Hmmm, I see. I wonder where the final round of FD will be then?

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
D1GP is better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers