Ask him about getting a yugo...xD

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Kit Tainess
Ask him about getting a yugo...xD

XD I'd really rather not! That is one of the only cars I actually know about.
american made cars suck

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Crimmy Sun
Aurea Leonis
Levis Pennae
If it has to be an american company then I would recommend the new Ford Focus. If it has to be american made I would recommend the 2012 Toyota Corolla.

Thank you very much, Ill look into those two.

He meant Fiesta

Fiesta es win, and you should explain to him the global market

Yea I did mean Fiesta.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Aurea Leonis
KiTTY Reckless
I'm selling my car! It was made mostly in North and South America.. I thnk. confused It's got custom paint and the interior has a zebra headliner! I'm asking 1,200$ You wanna buy it? I need a dwn payment for a Maxima >_<

Oh jeez, I'm sorry I'm not looking to buy one NOW. I just needed ideas for later so I could start planning > <; Sorry. Hope it sells soon though!

Don't buy it! it looks like a pack of now-and-laters!!
snd there's prolly cocaine stuffed in the seats!!

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
New car?

Fiesta.

Tipsy Humorist

Crimmy Sun
Aurea Leonis
KiTTY Reckless
I'm selling my car! It was made mostly in North and South America.. I thnk. confused It's got custom paint and the interior has a zebra headliner! I'm asking 1,200$ You wanna buy it? I need a dwn payment for a Maxima >_<

Oh jeez, I'm sorry I'm not looking to buy one NOW. I just needed ideas for later so I could start planning > <; Sorry. Hope it sells soon though!

I'll have you know I have not snorted coke in 2 years! mad Also if I had anything illegal in my car I would have had it in my trunk.

BTW Does anyone know if it's safe to buy a car that has a salvage title? I'm close to getting the down payment for an 05 Nissan Maxima that was wrecked, but fixed back to the point of where it looks brand new! It has very low miles(48k) and it pretty much has everything! Sunroof and all! it's only 6,980 and I want it soo bad! whee

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

KiTTY Reckless
Crimmy Sun
Aurea Leonis
KiTTY Reckless

I'll have you know I have not snorted coke in 2 years! mad Also if I had anything illegal in my car I would have had it in my trunk.

BTW Does anyone know if it's safe to buy a car that has a salvage title? I'm close to getting the down payment for an 05 Nissan Maxima that was wrecked, but fixed back to the point of where it looks brand new! It has very low miles(48k) and it pretty much has everything! Sunroof and all! it's only 6,980 and I want it soo bad! whee

Insurance is gonna rape you
and the title can't be reassigned, among many other things

I wouldn't buy it....

Shirtless Businesswoman

Crimmy Sun
KiTTY Reckless
Crimmy Sun
Aurea Leonis
KiTTY Reckless

Insurance is gonna rape you
and the title can't be reassigned, among many other things

I wouldn't buy it....

No Blaxima please... Unless of course you ARE a drug dealer.
Extremely simple. These idiots are just overcomplicating it to suit their own desires and opinions.
What you need is an everyday econobox kind of car. a "Compact" or "Sub-Compact" car. Any will do.
SynergizeEnergize
Extremely simple. These idiots are just overcomplicating it to suit their own desires and opinions.
What you need is an everyday econobox kind of car. a "Compact" or "Sub-Compact" car. Any will do.

Cool story, idiot bro.
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

Cool story, idiot bro.
If I'm an idiot for telling the OP exactly what the OP needs to know, then so be it.
SynergizeEnergize
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

Cool story, idiot bro.
If I'm an idiot for telling the OP exactly what the OP needs to know, then so be it.

Yes, because what you said is fact and that is EXACTLY what the OP needed to know. How pompous of you.
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

Cool story, idiot bro.

Yes, because what you said is fact and that is EXACTLY what the OP needed to know. How pompous of you.
YES, because it is the most logical choice. the OP's parents will like the cost of the car, low insurance cost, and the OP will like the gas mileage and having a new car that won't have any maintenance problems. Sorry, if I think like a Dad and not a dumbass.
SynergizeEnergize
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

Cool story, idiot bro.

YES, because it is the most logical choice. the OP's parents will like the cost of the car, low insurance cost, and the OP will like the gas mileage and having a new car that won't have any maintenance problems. Sorry, if I think like a Dad and not a dumbass.

Have you bothered to read the OP's remarks? Judging by what she wants, she might as well get a Silverado. In fact, if I was the dad, I would put my sophomore high schooler daughter in a truck or something with panels made entirely out of steel from the dark ages; an old Volvo wagon perhaps.

As far as safety goes, ******** putting little girls in compact cars. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces