Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
Chron0s
Turbosmart and Tial wont steer you wrong.

Oh, and ******** your recirculating s**t. Dumping into the atmo, ftw.

PTSCHHHHHHHHH!!!!! xD

All turbo cars should have BOV and external wastegate + screamer pipe combo as a mandatory requirement. Srs.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Crimmy Sun
Chron0s
Turbosmart and Tial wont steer you wrong.

Oh, and ******** your recirculating s**t. Dumping into the atmo, ftw.

PTSCHHHHHHHHH!!!!! xD

All turbo cars should have BOV and external wastegate + screamer pipe combo as a mandatory requirement. Srs.

Those Volvo estates would be awesome
Running a stock recirc DV on my car right now. I know with nearly all factory turbo'd cars they come with the recirc valve deliberately. I have never personally owned an impreza but my buddy had an STI before he blew the trans and he installed a blowoff. Unless you are getting it ECU tuned expect the car to throw a CEL and run lean between shifts. the MAF sensor actually measures the air that is recirculated back into the intake system and recognizes the atmospheric blowoff as a boost leak

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Aedhan Koun
Running a stock recirc DV on my car right now. I know with nearly all factory turbo'd cars they come with the recirc valve deliberately. I have never personally owned an impreza but my buddy had an STI before he blew the trans and he installed a blowoff. Unless you are getting it ECU tuned expect the car to throw a CEL and run lean between shifts. the MAF sensor actually measures the air that is recirculated back into the intake system and recognizes the atmospheric blowoff as a boost leak

She knows, we already had that conversation, the threads dead now, leave it be

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces