Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

█████ ███ █████

dominiquexom.xoweasley

█████ ███ █████

Lucy popped in, falling onto Crispin's lap. She muttered a bit of a hello and then ran off. "Nice to see you too Lucy!" she yelled out as the girl escaped the compartment. Then there were four. God bless these few. Aislinn would definitely be welcomed to her home this upcoming summer, no problem. Rosette and Crispin offered, along with Ash, to help her swim. Dominique smiled to herself, glad to be accompanied by such a great group of people. Crispin left shortly after Lucy, which was hardly a surprise. The two were bound to be together. Everyone knew that. So the population of the compartment dropped to three. Hearing Rosie bring up the party tonight, Dom blushed. She was basically the opposite of a social butterfly. "It sounds like loads of fun, but I don't know if I'll be going." she answered truthfully. Big crowds were never a great idea, at least when it came to socializing with them. If she absolutely had to go, she'd either be glued to Ash or Lukas' side. Seeing movement in her peripheral vision, she turned her head. Melody! How could she have forgotten about Melody, one of her best friends. In fact, they might be closer than Dom and Ash. She was a fellow ravenclaw, and matched her personality in all ways. Domo hadn't seen Mel since last year, and had neglected to keep in touch over the break. All fault fell on her. Stuck in between deciding to leave to reunite with her other half, or to stay and continue talking with her current company, she sat back. It would be rude to leave, and she wasn't rude. Not in the least bit.

"I'm assuming that you both are going." she said quietly, looking at the girls. Of course they were going. They were socialites, very polite, and party in the room of requirement was definitely not below them. "I'm not sure if I should attend. I have so much to do.." she lead off, taking a breath before listing her priorities. "I have to write to mum and dad, unpack, visit the headmaster, catch up on my reading, iron my robes. I'm far too busy." she said, mostly talking to herself, the others probably lost interest. She had a bad habit of muttering to herself. Such a worry-wort, she was. Once again, her eyes found a steady sight on Christian Wolf. He was a Slytherin, but seemed okay, considering he was friends with Melody. He probably was walking to her compartment right now. Returning her attention to the girls before her, she grinned. Storm climbed into her lap and curled into a ball. He was so cute. "When is this party anyways? After the feast?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Despite her attempts to completely disregard going to the party, she would most likely end up there. In fact, she needed to see some of her friends that she had yet to talk to. She'd most likely lecture Kegan, tackle Lukas, cling to Melody, and hug Alvein and Castiel. Seeing people after being isolated for so long was exciting. Also, she needed to check in with her cousins. She had only briefly spoken to Lucy, and hadn't had the chance to talk to Lily or Lorelei. Besides that, she had only visited them a few times at the Burrow, but that was never a long trip.

Her cat soon left her lap, uncomfortable. Dominique stood and stretched, her muscles cramping. She needed to walk a bit. Maybe even grab another snack. Her craving for sweets was never ending, which was as much of a blessing as it was a curse. "I'll be back in a few seconds. Off to go get some more sweets. I'll bring you two back some~." she said in a high, sing-songy voice. Exiting the compartment, she closed the door. The hallways in this train were so small. Domo herself was a small girl, especially for her age, and felt cramped. She wandered down the hallway, passing compartments either full to the brim, or hardly occupied. Finally, she came upon the trolley. A short and very polite conversation followed, before she settled on a few chocolate frogs, a sugar straw or two, and loads of salt water taffy. Dom walked quickly back to her compartment, eager to get out of the closed space. She laid the candy out on the seat in front of her, grabbing a taffy. "Help yourself, m'dears." she said with a smile before biting down into her taffy.

ooc // sorrysorrysorry this sucks loool

!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

with:cris // wearing: muggles //
feeling: sheepish // listening to: if i'm gonna fall in love ; a rocket to the moon

|||ol u c y weasley

She had almost fallen asleep when Cris popped in, and heard, "What the hell was that?" followed by him accusing her of ignoring him. "Damnit Cris. You can't.. I just.." she growled at her inability to explain anything at all, and looked up at him with her pretty grey eyes. She had been ignoring Crispin. They hadn't really talked in a while, and even though he'd sent her letters, she was trying to distance herself from him. She had a crush, and crushes never went over well with Lucy. They ended badly, and she genuinely loved her best friend, so losing him would suck majorly. She was doing what she always did. Ignored the problem until she went away.

He asked how she was, admitting he'd missed her. A smile and a sigh were placed on her lips. "I missed you too, Crissy." her eyes wanted to fill with tears,a stinging feeling threatening the one thing she never did. He admitted the one thing she knew, that he'd had a rough couple weeks. Yes, she'd read all the letters, whispered his name over and over, apologizing profusely to the ink and paper for ignoring him. Letter after letter she did this, feeling like the worst friend in the world. Which in reality, she was.

She heard his voice cracking when he mentioned Roger. She could feel the pain, hurt, dissapointment when he asked if she'd even read the letters. s**t. Then those eyes, looking at her, big and pleading and sad and needing her to say something. But she sat, and watched him place the new Owl's cage on the floor, sitting beside her. She felt electricity jolt through her when he sat on the seat beside her.

"I read every last one..cried where I knew you cried. Whispered so many "I'm sorry"s." she muttered, tears silently leaking from her face. Her body was betraying her. She was trying to act like she didn't care, maybe he'd go find some pretty lady to love, but she couldn't. She couldn't do that to Cris. He was her world, in all honesty. They were too close to lose each other, and if they did, they'd both go down. So she took Cris' face from her shoulder, and looked him straight in the eyes. "I am so sorry I have been the worst friend ever. I know you needed me.. and I'm just.. so.. sorry." she then pulled him into a hug, a soft and loving embrace they'd been known for.

And when they'd finish, she would pull away, then do something not as bold as she'd hoped, but something all the same. Lucy kissed his cheek, and snuggled into his side, pulling his arm around her. "Are you.. are you doing better? Please tell me if there's something I can do? I'll dance provocatively with you at the ROR party, if you want.."she giggled, nuzzling his neck. They were so close. And the thing was, she knew the school was talking about them. She knew they were the couple everyone was vouching for. But she was simply worried of being hurt. Since she was hurt before, and hated the possibility of anything ruining her and Crispin. "Cris.. I love you. Don't forget that I mean that. I will always." She whispered into him, wanting him to hear, but not at the same time.

A thought then flashed through her mind. Right. She needed to tell him."Molly came home today..I came to the station alone, go figure. I should have come with you an' your sis." like he'd invited her to do. And they could have avoided this whole situation.

finchyy

Genius

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
                              User Image

User Image
                                                                Her eyes fell upon Kegan, watching and waiting for what he was about to say. It was obvious he wasn’t going to be pleased about it. Zara knew just how much he had also enjoyed their hook ups, flirting and even their conversations. What she didn’t know was his feelings for her, or if he even had feelings for her at all. She wasn’t sure if he saw her in a platonic way or just viewed her as something to toy around with whenever he got bored. One thing was for sure though and that was that Zara would never ask him. She wouldn’t want him to think she has feelings for him when Kegan didn’t return the same exact feelings, it would have just been embarrassing for her. So instead, she’d just have to resist him, even though it would be nearly impossible to do so.

She watched as he leaned over in front of her, seducing her with his charming words and actions. Her breath had quickly become heavier and hotter as he leaned close to her, barely leaving any space between the two. Zara wanted to close the gap that he had created, she wanted to do it so badly but she knew she couldn’t. This was always how things worked between them. Zara would want to stop their constant flirting and hook ups, but whenever she tried to tell Kegan, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She couldn’t help but fall for his charm, no matter how much she didn’t want to. But this time was different, this time she had to. There was no other option. Zara stared back into his brown eyes, her face hot and red from the lack of space between the two. She was kidding herself; she had no resistance when it came to Kegan. Who cares if she’d kiss him anyways, after all, it would be just a kiss.

As Zara was preparing herself to close the gap between them, the compartment down opened. Her head turned to face the person who had entered and was glad to see that it was her best friend. “Dexter!” Zara exclaimed as she got up from her seat to give him a hug. “Of course I missed you.” She said, ignoring what Kegan had muttered under his breath. “I was worried that I would never get the chance to see you again.” Referring to her parents keeping her under house arrest for the entire summer. “Anyways, how was your summer? I’m assuming it was a lot better than mine.” It was both pleasant and not so pleasant to have Dexter interrupt Kegan and Zara’s heated moment. She really wanted to kiss him, there was no denying that but she would have to put up a fight, at least until the two of them couldn’t take it anymore.

It was not much of a secret that Kegan and Zara had some kind of flirtationship going on but the thought of Dexter knowing about it made her cringe. It was even worse when Kegan had made it even more obvious in front of her best friend. She rolled her eyes at his comments, telling Dexter to leave when he just got there. Everyone knew just how much the two boys hated each other and Zara wasn’t exactly sure why. She assumed it had something to do with their flirtatious natures and how they’d both flirt with every girl at Hogwarts, the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin adding to their dislike for one another. If the two of them were in the same house, they would have probably been good friends. Things had become tense between the two, thanks to Kegan’s unnecessary comments against the Slytherin boy. “So are you guys going to the party tonight?” Zara asked, hoping that her question would relive some of the tension that was now in the compartment. She would have liked it if the two boys had at least tried to get along with one another for her sake; after all, she cared about both of them deeply and didn’t enjoy their constant bickering. It was annoying when they fought, especially when they tried to make Zara choose between the two of them. She could never bring herself to do that and they would both have to realize it.

OOC:

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGxxIS TO ENJOY YOUR LIFExxTO BE HAPPYxxIT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGxxIS TO ENJOY YOUR LIFExxTO BE HAPPYxxIT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

It wasn't long before Melody was completely distracted; her bright gaze locked on the passing views outside. She wished it was night so she could look up at the stars, but alas, it was early in the morning. Even so, the brunette was so entranced that she didn't even hear a familiar male head in and take a seat next to her. It was only when Gem giddily bounced on her shoulder, peeking over at Christian in an almost sheepish manner. "What's wrong, Gem?" She asked, only to look over at where her pet was staring off to. Emitting a loud gasp, she threw both hands over her heart. "Christian! D.. Don't scare me!" She screeched, feeling as if she was going to die of a heart attack sooner or later today.

And then it dawned on her. She just embarrassingly ignored him and jolted right in front of the guy she was desperately and hopelessly in lo- like with? "U.. U.. Um.. yes, my summer was okay," She stammered, dropping her shaking hands down to her lap quickly. Shyly, she looked up at him through her long, doll-like lashes. ".. H.. How was yours, Christian?" She asked, only to look down towards Diva who always seemed to love crawling onto her lap and cuddling up to her. "Oh, h.. hi." The brunette giggled, nuzzling Diva's little orange hand with her palm. It was strange. She was a kitten petting a kitten. Brushing those thoughts away, she looked back up towards her handsome best friend.

It didn't take long for her line of sight to fall upon the Honeydukes Express. "Anything off the trolley, dears?" An adorable, plump woman asked. That's was exactly when all of her nervousness flew by her. For a short minute, if anything. Conversating with others always put her a bit on edge. "Hold on a second! Stay here." Melody squealed and flailed, referring to Christian and their pets before picking up Diva and Gem and placing them on the seat. She practically flew towards the food trolley, holding back the urge to just drool all over everything. Of course, she wouldn't actually drool - but all the snacks here was unbelievably delicious. "Okay.. I'll have.. a bit of that.. and that.." She spoke aloud to herself quietly, picking out more than one box of Bernie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, tons of Cauldron Cakes, A few Chocolate Frogs, an extremely large amount of Liquorice wands, and, finally, Pumpkin Pasties. Not to mention quite a few of everything else that wasn't nearly as known. It costed quite a bit, and she wasn't exactly a greedy person, so she happily handed over a Galleon and a few Sickles. She bought a majority of the snacks that were on the trolley, anyway. Wait.. wasn't that greedy? No, of course not. They were bound to have more, she presumed. If not, she'd happily share with others. Shimmying pack with everything loaded in her arms and dribbling onto the ground, she giggled as Gem rolled absolutely every which way and attempted to reach for her Bernie Bott's.

"Hold on! Gosh." Melody beamed, closing the door to their compartment. But not before she blushed, realizing that meant her and Christian would basically be completely alone in here. It was okay, right? Biting the inside of her cheek out of habit, she glanced up at the male and laid everything out on the row of seats in front of them. "I.. I got some stuff you like, too," More like she bought a whole load of the stuff he liked just to make him happy. Pulling Diva back onto her lap, she reached over and grabbed a Bernie Bott's Every Flavour Beans box and opened it up, her nose wrinkling up warily. She really wanted to end up with cherry, but she could easily be tricked with the earthworm flavor. Maybe the pink candyfloss flavor, but then.. what if that was soap? It could also be tutti-fruitti.. or earwax. Whimpering, she placed a red one on her tongue and chewed, beyond thankful that she did indeed get the cherry flavor. "Yay." She smiled down at the box, handing a jellybean to Gem that would hopefully be pizza flavor and not chili powder. By her pets happy expression, she figured it was the pizza. Eventually, she stared up at Christian again, lightly nudging the box his way. "I.. I know you don't like them very well, but you should try one. The safest color is yellow, I think. Just.. try and not get vomit." She giggled, staring into his intoxicating dark orbs.

wιтн :: cняιsтιαη, gεм, αη∂ ∂ιvα locaтιon :: тraιn coмparтмenт ғeelιng :: nervoυѕ, нappy oυтғιт :: ιnnocence ooc ::

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Landon woke up early that morning. He wanted to wake up before his father did - he wanted to be able to get ready in peace and quiet. The boy had learned to be quiet and quick when he was getting ready - if he ever woke his father up, it meant trouble. When he had woken up his first year at Hogwarts, the boy had been a little excited and had made a little too much noise while he was moving around the house. His dad woke up when he heard him, and got pretty...angry. Landon spent that morning, seven years ago, cowering in fear in his room as his dad yelled and screamed at him. The boy had almost missed the train that morning, but he had managed to calm his dad down before that happened. While that day had started off horribly, once Landon was on the train everything started looking up. It was then that he met Dexter and Max, his two best friends in the entire world. The three of them were all sorted into Slytherin, and they banded together to take on the world. Those two understood him better than anyone else in the world - Landon didn't know what he would do without them...but he would probably never say anything that mushy out loud.

Once Landon was all finished getting ready, he walked around his room to make sure that he was all packed. He had his trunk, broom, books, and his pet rat, Nyx. He had never really wanted a rat - Landon had wanted to get a cat or an owl, but his father had been dead set against it. The only pet that he was allowed to have in the house was a rat, and even that made his father unhappy sometimes. Landon sighed and looked down at Nyx, "Are you ready for our last year, buddy?", he asked before stroking the small animal's head and putting him back in the cage. The boy looked around, wanting to make sure that he didn't forget anything else. When he was sure that he was going to be okay to leave, he made his way downstairs with all of his things only to find his father passed out on the couch. "s**t." He just knew that leaving by floo powder would most likely wake him up...but what else could he do? He needed to leave, and he needed to do it soon. He was going to be late again! His father was mumbling something in his sleep - which meant that he was going to wake up at any moment. Landon figured that it wouldn't hurt to just leave now, so he grabbed the floo powder and made his way over to the fireplace quietly. Just as he was about to leave, the boy tripped over the rug in front of the fireplace. He fell down, hitting his knee and causing Nyx to make quiet a bit of noise in his cage. Landon glanced over at the couch and saw his father sitting up.

"What the hell...?" He sounded dazed, but Landon knew what was coming. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The boy stood up faster than his father did and glared. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm just...I need to go.", he managed to stammer out. His father had walked over to him by now, and Landon had backed up as far as he could without running into something. "I told you," Now his father spoke very coldly and calmly, which kind of made him scarier. "I told you to never wake me up. You can't do ONE GOD DAMN THING, CAN YOU?" The yelling was back now, and the boy knew that it was only going to get worse. "I said that I was sorry! I....I have to go!" And with that, Landon ducked away from his father, grabbed the rest of the floo powder and his things, and disappeared.

Then Landon was standing at King's Cross, ready to get onto the platform. He checked his watch: he only had a few minutes before the platform closed off and he wouldn't be able to get to school this year. The boy looked around to make sure that no one was watching him, and then he hurried off to platform 9 3/4. The sight of the Hogwarts Express put a smile on Landon's face - he was excited for his final year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. This year was going to be one of the best years of his life. Nothing but friends, fun, quidditch, partying, and house points galore. The quidditch team was going to destroy everything in it's path this year - and Slytherin would take the quidditch cup again. Without another thought, Landon boarded the train and immediately began his search for his friends.

Landon passed a few compartments that were full to the brim - the Hufflepuff trio were together obviously. The Gryffindor brats were all most likely together. He wondered briefly if Melody was around - surely she had been earlier than him. He wanted to find her, but he also wanted to find Max and Dex before the train started to move. Before he truly began looking, the boy decided to head over to the snack cart and stock up on Fizzing Whizbees and Chocolate Frogs. He loved sweets more than he was willing to admit, and he figured that he would need the sugar for the ride to Hogwarts. Once Landon was stocked up, he went off in search for Dexter or Max. He peeked his head into a compartment, only to see Melody and Christian. An instinct drove him to be friendly and talk to them - especially Melody. They were still great friends...but he didn't want to risk Dex or Max coming to look for him. [colro=#307D7E]"Oh. Didn't mean to interrupt you two. Bye.", he muttered before practically slamming the door shut and moving on.

The next compartment that he opened held Dexter, Zara, and Kegan. That didn't seem like it was going to be a great mix - but Landon grinned at them all anyway. "Deeeeeeeex!" The boy wanted to run up to him and give him a hug, but held himself back for the moment. That would probably look weird to the Gryffindor in the room - the rest of Slytherin were all used to seeing the giant bromance that Dex, Max, and Landon had togethter. "Also, hello to Zara. And Kegan. But mostly Zara and Dex. How have you guys been?", he asked as he stepped into the compartment and closed the door, but not sitting down quiet yet. Landon wanted to find Max and the rest of his friends before deciding to settle on one compartment.

█████████Landon talking
                                              █████████Other people talking
                                              █████████Landon thinking/dreaming

outfit |nyx
                                              ooc: ayyyy. Landon has finally made an appearance (; His profile is linked in his picture just like the others.

s w e e t i e - s h a y
                                              sassatore
                                              oh keroberos
                                              lune--etoiles
                                              popular sex symbol

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Cressida was very in tune to what her friends were saying to her. She was interested in their summers, their latest flings, anything and everything that was going on in their lives. Her summer had been intensely boring, so she was living vicariously through their hopefully exciting summers. The topic of Quidditch was still floating around, but the blonde decided that she would keep many of her comments to herself. She, for one, loved to talk and she loved Quidditch. Combining the two passions often made for an annoying Cressida. Instead, the girl turned her attention to Lorelei as she spoke to her. "Sorry Lori, I totally would have dropped in if I had ever had more time. Crispin only let me leave for an hour or so at a time...it was hardly enough to satisfy my flying needs. Much less go and visit anyone.", Cress explained with a smile on her face. "Believe me, I wanted to come and see you. All of you. But I couldn't!" The blonde Hufflepuff pretended to swoon dramatically, "It was absolute torture" Alvein commented on her earlier teasing and she turned to him, grinning. "Weeell, you're getting a bit forgetful and full of yourself, aren't you Al?", she teased. Cress smiled at him again, but shrugged her shoulders, "I suppose we'll just have to get together next summer, right?"

As her mention of the party took off into the minds of the others, Cress grinned at her two best friends, "Promise you two will help me pick out an outfit! I've got a couple of dresses in mind, but I just can't decide! I need you!" Just then, Kegan poked his head into their compartment and said something that had been directed at Lori. Cressida looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow. "What...?" The girl was in a bit of a shock as Lori left the compartment claiming to need some Fizzing Whizbees. Normally, Cress would have asked her friend to grab her something, but she couldn't seem to find her words at the moment. She glanced over at Lily and then at Elia, wondering if they knew anything. That was incredibly odd...could Kegan be the reason that Lorelei was acting so strange? Lori never got that flustered unless it was over a boy - both she and Elia knew that. What in the world is going on with her? No one else really mentioned what was going on, but Lily had winked at them...did that mean she knew something? Cressida sat up a little straighter, resolving to have a meeting with Lori and Elia before the party tonight.

It wasn't long before Lori had returned to them and they all started to talk about the party again. Elia, who was normally pretty adamant about not drinking or partying too hard, spoke up. "Let loose? Miss Elia Hale? What? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of!", she teased before poking her friend lightly. "It is about time you starting to live a little Elia. I'm sooo proud of you!" Cressida enjoyed a party every now and then. She liked to have fun with all of her friends, and while it was rare for her to hook up with anyone, Cressida liked the thought of something happening. When Elia brought up the hook ups and the gossip, mostly everyone jumped on board. Cress grinned when her brother was mentioned but shook her head, "I don't know about that. I mean, they've had a thing before and I think he likes her..but he was definitely seeing someone over the summer. I think she's in Gyrffindor, but he won't tell me who it is! He was talking to someone all the time...Aislinn I think?" Crispin never told her anything, but she knew her brother pretty well regardless of how much time they spent together. She knew when he liked someone, and she knew when he was lying to her about something. He had been lying all summer about where he was and who he was with. It was crazy - especially since everyone knew that Lucy pretty much loved him. Everyone but Crispin knew that anyway. He would probably never figure it out...stupid boy. "I wish he could see what was right in front of him!"

"Enough about Crispin and Lucy though...what about you guys?! Who do you all have your eyes on?", she asked as she looked at each of her friends. None of them were actively seeing anyone, but she was sure that they had to have some idea as to who they would loooove to hook up with tonight. When speaking, Cressida's gaze turned to Lori and she grinned at her. Hopefully she would get together with someone - even if it was Kegan. Both of her friends needed a boy in their lives - they were far too pretty not to. Elia had dated Crispin back in the day - second year to be exact, but that hadn't worked out for her. Cris wasn't into committed relationships anyway. Maybe she had someone else in mind, but if she did she hadn't mentioned him. Lori had dated Dexter last year - which had been weird, to say the least. They had broken up, and rumor was that she had met someone over the summer. Which was even more of a reason to have a secret meeting with Lori and Elia later. Glancing over at Lily and Alvein, Cress smiled again. "You two didn't have any extra special friends that you talked to over the summer? Absolutely no one in mind to hang out with at the party?" The girl thought about her own options, only to come up short. The boy that she had her eye on for the past year or so seemed as if he didn't feel the same way about her - Henry. He was one of her closest friends, and he was so amazingly cute. But whenever she tried to flirt with him, things got weird and he pretty much rejected her. Who knows, maybe the alcohol with bring up any hidden feelings that she has tonight.

█████████Cressida talking
                                              █████████Other people talking
                                              █████████Dreams/Cressida's thoughts

outfit | ellie
                                              ooc: wanted to get a post in for everyone before the skip but i guess this is kind of pointless >.<

muzik.freek
                                              robomuncher
                                              x o x o lauren
                                              sonic_kaos

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Crispin found it incredibly hard to look into her eyes after a while. She had such beautiful grey eyes - normally he could just get lost in them. She was his Lucy, his best friend, his safe haven. When things went wrong, Lucy always made it better. She knew what to say to make him feel better - to make him feel safe and happy. It was like magic, only better. Cris smiled at her when she said that she had missed him too. He loved that she had missed him, but he still didn't know why she had been ignoring him for weeks. A look into her eyes and words confirming that she missed him didn't provide him with an explanation as to why his best friend has basically dropped off the face of the Earth for weeks at a time. He couldn't conjure up a reason for Lucy to not want to talk to him. They were so close, they told each other everything. Was there really something going on that she couldn't talk to him about? Or was she angry with him? Had he done something to make her mad? Crispin was so confused, he just didn't know what to do.

When Lucy finally spoke again, the boy looked up at her and couldn't help the frown that came across his lips. If she was sorry...what was her reasoning? "Luce..." he murmured, trying to make sense of everything in his brain. "I don't...understand. If you read them...why didn't you write back? If you knew that I needed you, then...why?", he asked. "Why ignore me?" Cris let her move his head from her shoulder and look into his eyes. Her shook his head and reached up to touch her cheek lightly. "Stop it, Lu-lu. You're not the worse friend ever..." The boy wasn't able to say anything else because she had pulled him into a hug shortly after he spoke. Crispin relaxed into his best friend and wrapped his arms around her. He held her to him like he always had - it was one of those hugs that made him feel so incredibly close to her. Made him feel like she knew everything that he was thinking and he knew everything that she was thinking. This time, it was a little different than usual. He didn't know what she was thinking. He didn't know what was going on, and it upset him. Confusion made him feel angry and helpless, and he didn't like it at all.

Their hug was soon finished, and then Lucy kissed his cheek. It was quick and kind of cute - but nothing too out of the ordinary. It made him feel nice, it even sent a little shiver up his spine. Cris wrapped his arm around her and finally let himself smile. He didn't enjoy worrying about things - Lucy knew that. It was better for him to just brush it off and enjoy all that life had to offer him. Lucy mentioned the party tonight and Cris laughed softly. "Oh man, I almost forgot about the party! Heh...is that a promise?", he teased, winking at her. Of course, Crispin danced with Lucy numerous times in the past. He wouldn't mind a different sort of dance with her. Those thoughts crossed his mind every so often - they had been for a couple of years now. "You could wear that cute dress that you bought last year - it's a nice dress...", he murmured absently. Cris imagined her all dressed up for the party, looking as beautiful as ever. The thought made him want to kiss her, but he thought better of it. The boy looked down at her and smiled again, feeling as though things could be alright. He didn't need to worry about anything - it was just Lucy! His lucy. "I love you too, Luce." Crispin leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of her head, "Always will." His words were whispered, like hers had been, but they held a very obvious truth.

Crispin's mind began to wander slightly as the two of them sat there. He thought of spending time with her this school year - studying for their OWLs and passing all of their classes. He thought of possibly joining the quidditch team like he had fantasized about since his first year. He loved the sport, and everyone had been pushing him to join. Rosie, Melody, Lily, Cress - they all told him that he needed to join the team. And apparently there was an opening on the Gryffindor team this year, which meant that he could finally join. Maybe. Cris was deep into his quidditch fantasy when Lucy spoke again. The boy snapped out of his own thoughts in order to listen to her. "I'm sorry Luce...man. I didn't think Molly was like, ever going to show up again." he murmured before pulling her a little closer and hugging her a little tighter. "I wish you would have come with us. Dad didn't show up again, but what else is new. Cress ditched me too...she decided that she wanted to fly over instead of come with me." It didn't bother him quite as much anymore, but Cris liked traveling with people. He enjoyed it when he father saw them off. He liked when Cress traveled with him. But that didn't happen this year."I would say that there's always next year, like I always do...but I guess there isn't." Wow. It was really their last year at Hogwarts.

█████████Crispin talking
                                              █████████Other people's words
                                              █████████Dreams/Crispin's thoughts

outfit | Spark
                                              ooc: yay! i posted for everyone before the timeskip. this is so pointless but whatever. Crispy ~ <3

H a r u B e l l a

User Image

Dexter grinned when Zara hopped up to hug him, "Like-wise. Missed you too, of course." He wrapped Zara in a tight, bear-like embrace before letting go. "Now what kind of thinking is that? Either way, I'm here now and I intend on staying," He laughed briefly. His eyes clung to Kegan though, at least for a moment, feeling satisfaction seep from him before letting go. "My summer was pretty good, and probably so, since your parents wouldn't let you out. Yours?" He ignored Kegan for a little while more. There was no mistake about it. He was being territorial with Zara, but why wouldn't he? That fool had no business prying at Zara. He didn't deserve her attention, and quite frankly he was a pain in his a**. He ignored his statement, or at least pretended not to hear it. It was enough satisfaction for the Slytherin boy that he knew he was bothering the boy. He finally decided to speak up, however.

"I could do lots of things, but I'll do as I please and stay right where I am,"
                                    The smirk snaked across his face.

Dexter leaned back, getting more comfortable. He had no intention of leaving, for now at least, not on his Kegan's terms. Dexter tilted his head slightly when he brought up the Slytherin girl. He was coy about the name, but Dexter was sure they all knew who they were talking about. They didn't go running their mouths about it, but Dexter had no problem with it being known that he and Victoire took more pleasure in each other's company, aside from witty conversation. The rumors going around let everyone know just that, and they definitely weren't wrong. "Oh, and I intend to.. but there's plenty of time for that."

Dexter watched as Kegan turned his attention back to Zara. He scoffed lightly after, "Zara is a big girl but for the record. If she needed someone protecting her, I wouldn't let you have the liberty. I'd prefer it be someone actually capable." His smile seeped away quickly, letting the silence cut through for moment, midst of the ambient noise outside the compartment.

"I'm sure you were a nice toy for Zara to play with to pass the time, but I'm here now, so I think you should run along."

At that moment, the compartment door flew open once again. "Deeeeeeeex!" At the call of his name, the Slytherin boy turned his head to see one of his best male friends, Landon make himself known. As if he didn't drop his smile or lively nature at all, Dex grinned once more, "Hey there, mate!" He would have gotten up for an appropriate bro-hug but there was still one more unwelcome party present, at least in his eyes. He would save it, although he kept his attention on Landon. He let the two answer first before chiming in. "Just fine. My summer was great, actually.. but before I ask how yours was," Dex finally drew his attention back to Kegan.

".. I do believe you're excess baggage, and quite frankly, we don't need you here,"
                                    Again with his smile sincere, but his eyes saying anything but.

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

█████████ ( ) ROR PARTY!

the ror party is just starting, so everyone that wants to attend, head on over!
                                  if not, your character doesn't have to go and just have them go to bed or something~

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

tab User Image

tab I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME
tab I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME

User Image
                                                It was uncanny really, usually it was the start of the year formalities that felt like they dragged on for hours and hours on end. But this year around it had went by really quickly that Alvein couldn't remember much. Heck; he couldn't even remember the carriage right up to the school much less the sorting of the new first years that followed right after. Although he did remember sitting next to Melody in the ravenclaw table and and chatting away with the brunette but other than that the period between the train ride with his friends up to now went by like a blue. The young man thought back on the the girl he had talked to earlier: little 'mel mel' was one of the sweetest and big hearted ladies that he knew, like him she was one of the pure bloods around that didn't walk around with a stick up their rear ends. In fact he could proudly say to whoever that she was like a sister to him, cute and weird quirks aside. Sure he had an actual sister and all and don't get him wrong, he loved her to bits. But Melody pretty much had all the traits that he liked in a 'younger sister'. Although he wouldn't dare bring this up to this to the Gale Slytherin.

"I'd like to go through this year without almost kicking the bucket thank you every much" And so, that was how the male Ravenclaw found himself standing in front of the mirror beside his bed in the common room. Looking quite handsome if he had to say so himself. Sure a majority of the muggle population didn't have any cool stuff like the wizarding stuff had but one thing he could agree on was that they were creative. He was currently wearing some of the clothes that he had bought over the holidays, he remembered that day. He had been lazing around the living room of the family manor when his sister 'gracefully' attacked him by literally pouncing on top of him and shoving some fashion magazine right in his face, pleading him to take her out to the town to buy it.

After embarrassing the poor girl by forcing her to politely ask her 'beloved' brother to escort her out into the town he agreed all to happily, but after they bought the stuff that she wanted she got her payback when she began to play 'fashion' guru to him and it resulted him in playing 'dress up' with him being the doll and buying quite a few things. He was sure that he hadn't ever bought that much clothes all at once before and it still wasn't as much as what his sister had ended up buying. But he ended up liking what he bought, he should go out shopping with her more often.

But still, she had a pretty good eye for this kind of stuff. Maybe it was a girl thing.

As Alvein adjusted his shirt so that it fell on him perfectly, he heard his name being called out by his room-mates who were about to leave themselves for the party in the room of requirement. He had been waiting for this night pretty much ever since he had heard of his during the holidays. It was the best way to kick of the start of the new year by letting loose one more time before classes begun. Sure he was couldn't wait for classes to start (he was a ravenclaw after all, study was his forte) but he lived by the personal motto 'Pari opera, Aequalis Fun'. Equal Work, Equal Fun, Fitting in his opinion. So after waving off the other guys he made a half-assed promise to see them later then turned his attention back to the mirror, knowing that he probably wouldn't see them for the remainder of the night since they would probably be trying to get with some girls. Hey, they were all teenage boys. Alvein himself wasn't expecting for him to get lucky with some girl in some nearby broom closet or underneath the stairs. All he wanted was a fun night out with his friends and whatever happens happens.

Inspecting himself for one last time, he took his cardigan off from his bed and the hat from his on top of his trunk on the end on his beg and threw it on on his head before leaving the common room as he made his way to the seventh floor. As he walked through the hallways he saw all the other guys and gals also making their way to the party, evident by their clothes. He wondered how many people were going to the party? Judging from the number in front of him it was apparently going to be a pretty big party, clearly more people were coming tonight compared to last years and that was pretty rowdy as well. A grin broke out on his face as he thought about all the situations that couple play out tonight.

"Hope I see one of the girls or someone else I know soon" he tried to scan the small crowd in front of him in hopes to see a familiar face like the beautiful Cressi' or the stunning Lily-pad. He sighed when it all was in vain, oh well; he was sure he would see them soon if not later tonight at the party. With that Alvein hummed quietly to himself as he continued to make his way to the ROR, his thoughts still focused on the possible events that would come out from tonight. A small laugh escaped his throat as he almost seemed to skip in his step.

Perfect blackmail material.

o o c : oh man, haven't been around in a while OTL well here's Al again! his ROR clothes are linked to his pic up top~

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
████████ Vιvιєииє єℓια ɦαℓє

User Image

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? tab tab tab GET UP OFF MY FEET AND tab tab tab STOP MAKING TIRED EXCUSES
              WHAT WOULD YOU DO? tab tab tab GET UP OFF MY FEET AND tab tab tab STOP MAKING TIRED EXCUSES

The rest of the train ride had passed by in a bit of a blur, as had the entire sorting ceremony. She hadn't paid any attention, rather, she had spent the time talking to Cress and Lori about what they were each going to be wearing to the party later . Which is where they were at now. All three of them were in the dorm getting ready for the infamous beginning of the school year party. Her mind was reeling at the thought that she was actually going again. Even more shocking, especially to herself, was the proclamation she'd made on the train that she was actually going to put herself out there and try to have fun at this party. But it was her sixth year and next year was going to be her last one here at Hogwarts. She'd spent the past five years just trying to blend in and make sure she got all of her homework done in time. This year was going to be different though.

She looked over at her best friends, both of whom were in the halfway stages of getting ready. The two girls had been her closest friends and confidantes since their first year when they had all been sorted into Hufflepuff. They knew her inside and out, but even so, there were things she wasn't sure of how to bring up around them. They still needed to have a conversation about Lori and Kegan, something none of them had really brought up yet since they arrived at the school. Maybe now would be a good time to bring that up. Get it out in the open.

"So, Lori, you should tell us more about Kegan, yeah? What happened between you two earlier?" she asked, looking up from the spot on her bed where she had been sitting to put on her boots. Next up was her makeup because her hair was fine as it was. But a little gossip to pass the time in between now and the party, who wouldn't be willing? Especially when it was juicy romantic gossip about her best friend!

ooc:

Finchyy

roboMUNCHER

OH WHERE DO WE BEGIN tab tab tab tab tab THE RUBBLE OR OUR SINS?

ɦuғғℓєρuғғ ████████

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Kendra Campbell
Ravenclaw First Year

If you want
something done right
Then you gotta
Do it yourself

The journey to Hogwarts had passed quite pleasantly after she had left her brother and his weird friends to do whatever they were doing. Kendra wouldn't be surprised if Henry had chased that Castiel boy out too so that he had Lukas could spend the whole trip snogging. Ugh; boys were gross and her brother was the grossest. Kendra had managed to read through most of her charms textbook before realizing that the train was arriving at the station. She quickly packed all of her things away and changed into her uniform, then joined the rest of the students flooding out of the train and onto the platform. It was confusing and crowded at first, but soon enough she had managed to get herself oriented. There was a very large man at one end of the platform, calling for the first year students to follow him. Kendra did as he said and before she knew it, she and the other firsties were riding across the Black Lake in a fleet of little boats. The first view of Hogwarts was nothing short of breathtaking. The castle perched upon the hillside, the lights from the windows reflecting in the mirror-smooth surface of the lake.

The Sorting Ceremony was another amazing experience in and of itself. Kendra had waited in the crowd with the other first years, heart beating like a jackhammer in her chest. When he name was called, she diligently went to the front and sat down upon the little wooden stool. The Sorting Hat did not immediately shout out the name of a House for her to join and so Kendra waited. And waited. And waited. A solid five minutes passed while the Hat talked to her in a voice that she was certain only she could hear, apparently stuck between Ravenclaw...and Slytherin. Kendra could see people whispering to each other about how long it was taking, and a glance at the Hufflepuff table showed her brother looking at her with concern. What was he worried about? It wasn't as if she didn't belong there. The family had been worried that Henry would turn out to be a Squib like their father, but not her. Every tantrum that little Kendra had ever thrown had been accompanied by something exploding, or vanishing, or bursting into flame. Finally the Hat decided on a way to Sort the girl, asking her which she wanted more - knowledge, or power. Well, Kendra had reasoned, with knowledge you can gain power. Therefore, she wanted knowledge. No sooner had she answered than the Hat declared for all the hall to hear that the girl belonged in

"RAVENCLAW"

The feast itself had been a delight and she had eaten more than was probably good for her. Rumors flew about a party that night, but why would she want to go to that? It would just be a gaggle of older students (like Henry) getting absolutely off their faces and doing stupid things. They probably wouldn't want a little first year like her around anyway. So, while the older students in Ravenclaw House were sneaking out and breaking rules, Kendra was getting ready for bed. She changed into her pajamas, then climbed into bed. She opened another book (surprise, surprise) and read until all the other girls in her dorm had fallen asleep. Only once she was certain that she wouldn't be caught did Kendra close her book, climb out of bed, and tiptoe to the foot of her bed where her trunk waited. Kendra opened it and rummaged a bit before finding what she was looking for - a kangaroo plushie. It might have seemed strange to sleep with a "lovie" at her age, but Kendra had been attached to the plushie since she had been about four or five years old. It had belonged to Henry once, but he had given it to her before leaving for his first year at Hogwarts. She had named it Bingo and had slept with it every night since.

Once she had the plushie, Kendra climbed back into bed, snuggled beneath the covers, and promptly fell asleep.

OoC: Fillerrrrr post

Kendra Is...
With: Bingo (shut up it's an awesome name) || Where: Ravenclaw dorm || Doing: Zzz... || Wearing: Jammies

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Henry Campbell
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

There are causes
worth dying for
But nothing
worth killing for

Henry and Kendra rarely agreed on anything, but he would agree that after she left him and his friends the hell alone, the train ride became much more pleasant. The trolley lady came by with sweets and Henry kept daring Lukas and Castiel to eat the mystery ones. They talked about this, that, and the other thing and before he knew it they had arrived at Hogsmeade Station. Henry changed from Muggle clothes to his uniform, then took his friends and departed from the train. The ride in the thestral-drawn carriages was as pleasant as the train ride had been. However, by the time that they got to the Great Hall and where waiting for the first years to show up, Henry was starving. He shifted impatiently in his seat as he eyed the massive door to the Great Hall. The sooner the firsties arrived, the sooner they would be Sorted and the sooner dinner would start! Henry never had been a patient person, particularly when it came to food and things that he wanted. Jeez, were the first years swimming across the lake?

When the little band of little students finally arrived, he was elated. They were whittled down one by one, sent off to this or that House. Henry cheered just as uproariously as the rest of the Hufflepuffs when new blood joined them. However, the Sorting seemed to hit a snag when his sister was called. Kendra sat on the stool for several minutes but the Hat remained silent. Henry frowned a little. What was the deal with that? Hopefully she was just a hat-stall. Maybe she was arguing with the Hat about where she belonged, trying to tell the ancient artifact that she knew better than it did. Henry really didn't doubt it, that was just the sort of thing that his sister would do. He heard people around them starting to whisper, either getting distracted from the Sorting or wondering what was taking so gee-dee long. Henry couldn't remember ever having seen someone stall the Hat this long. Finally, however, the Hat came to a decision and declared that his sister belonged in "RAVENCLAW". Poor Castiel; that meant he would have to deal with her much more than Henry or Lukas would.

Once the Sorting was finished the feast appeared and Henry dug in with gusto. He had made no secret of his love of food. If not for Quidditch, swimming, and surfing he might have been as big as a house by now. He managed to make himself uncomfortable full by the time that the feast was over and everyone was heading for the dormitories. Henry and Lukas shared a room in the Hufflepuff dorm and Henry was only too glad to be back. He threw open his trunk and changed out of his uniform, but not into pajamas. Nope, no sleep just yet, there was a party to go to! Henry tossed his uniform haphazardly into the trunk and quickly changed into something more party-appropriate. He would probably end up going to classes tomorrow in wrinkled robes but who was gonna notice? Everyone in his year was probably going to end up hungover - he knew he was. Hopefully his brat sister either wouldn't notice or would keep her trap shut about it. Henry really would't put it past Kendra to write home and tattle to his parents about his getting trashed first night back. His mum wouldn't care - she really was the definition of 'cool mom' - but their dad would probably have a conniption fit. Whatever, Henry didn't have time to care right now.

He stuck his feet in his shoes, propped a pair of shade atop his head, and then turned to Lukas, grinning at his dear friend. "So what do you think?" he asked, holding his arms out for inspection, "Do I look presentable? Don't ask me if you do, you always look amazing. Let's get going!"

Henry Is...
With: Lukas || Where: Dorm || Doing: Party prep || Wearing: Let's do this!

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere: ROR Party xxxx with: Alvein xxxx links: outfit || Nala || music

User Image

The train ride had went smoothly. Well, Cas only assumed really. He talked to Kendra for a little about, the girl excited about her first year, and told her he was in Ravenclaw when she asked if he was in Hufflepuff with her brother and Lukas. But when she left their compartment, Cas couldn't help but be a bit a fidgety as it was just Lukas and Henry with him now. He excused himself for a moment, getting some snacks and asking the others if they wanted anything. Even if they didn't, he brought some extra chocolate frogs and jelly beans, offering to whoever wanted.

He had to admit, he was fairly tired himself. Two travel trips in two days? From Italy to England, and now the train ride, he was bound to knock out. And he eventually did, his head against the window. But the sleeping Castiel was sound asleep when he opted for something softer, and halfway through the train ride, his head ended up on the shoulders of his best friend. At least that wasn't awkward when he woke up, they were best friends after all and were just that comfortable with each other!

The rest of the day went by smoothly. He was able to catch up with his other friends and watched the sorting. He found it a bit funny when Kendra was placed into his own house, since Lukas practically called it on the train, but he welcomed her with joy. During and after the feast all anyone could talk about was the party in the room of requirements. He would go, of course, but he never planned on drinking really. He was Italian, but that didn't mean he was a drinker. Yes, Cas has had a few sips of drinks at family gatherings or something, but he never knew what it felt like to be actually drunk. Besides, if everyone was drinking, who would take care of them? He was patient and didn't mind helping out a friend (or even not a friend) who needed help getting back to their room.

Cas had showered and changed into his outfit for the party. By the time he got back to the raven claw rooms, Alvein was already gone. Probably heading to the party already? Cas sat on the edge of his bed, Nala hoping up on his lap. "Sto andando fuori stasera. Siate buoni." he said petting her. It was a force of habit for him to talk to Nala in Italian and English. He had her for a long time, and Italian was his first language after all. The cat meowed before Cas got up and headed out.

Cas made his way to the ROR. It wasn't insanely crowded yet, but he did see a couple of familiar faces. There were drinks set up everywhere too. Yup, this was going to be an interesting night. He sort of wondered if Cress drank. During the summer, the two of them had clicked and hung out a couple of times. They were so alike and instantly became friends. Though he'd always get shy around her. He was also a little nervous for Aislynn or Melody drinking. He watched out for them, Melody like a sister, and Aislynn because he didn't want anything bad happening to her. He would help her out whenever she needed it, even if she didn't want it every time. But he hates seeing a friend sick.

As he walked around, he spotted Alvein. Grinning, Castiel made his way to his best friend, who he looked to as if he was a brother. He clasped a hand on his shoulder. "Al! Finally. I barely saw you all day. Don't tell me you're avoiding me?" he said with a chuckle. They were in the same house, year, best friends. It would be pretty hard for the other to avoid him after all~

ooc: party outfit is updatedddd~
                                            translations: Sto andando fuori stasera. Siate buoni. » I'm going out tonight. Be good.

Genius

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
                              User Image

User Image
                                                                Everything that was going on in the compartment on the way to Hogwarts flew by quickly. Zara wasn’t sure how much of Dexter and Kegan’s bickering she could handle. Thankfully the annual Room of Requirement party was taking place, it would have given her an opportunity to relax and forget about their hatred for one another and how it was going to cause plenty of problems this year. Well, that is if the two of them don’t go at it again at the party. She really hoped they wouldn't have but it’s not like it would have mattered much anyways, she planned on getting white girl wasted like practically everyone else who was attending. So even if they were fighting, chances are Zara wouldn’t have remembered a word of it.

She looked at herself in the mirror and straightened out her dress. It was a white bodycon one; with cutouts under the breasts that she was sure would get Kegan going wild. That was the plan for tonight anyways; look as hot as possible to show the Gryffindor boy just exactly what he was missing out on. It was a full proof plan seeing as how any boy in the right mind would have found her extremely hot in the dress anyways. Zara had no doubt that by the end of the night Kegan was going to be like putty in her hands, begging for her to hook up with him. As the thought crept into her mind, a smile couldn’t help but appear on the girl’s face.

Everything was ready to go as Zara finished up by placing her flask full of firewhiskey in her velvet black clutch that matched her leather pumps. She had a definite feeling that tonight was going to be an interesting.

Her eyes then darted towards her fellow Slytherin and best friend, Victorie, who just happened to finish getting ready herself. “Wow, you look amazing.” It was obvious to Zara that she was also trying to impress someone tonight. “Dexter’s not going to be able to keep his hands off of you in that dress.” Most people who have probably found it weird to have their two best friends’ have feelings for one and other but she didn’t mind. She actually rather enjoyed the idea of the two of them being a couple, but there was that worrying feeling in the back of her mind of what would happen to the two of them if they dated each other and then broke up. Would things have been the same for the three friends? Brushing those things aside, she made her way over to the boy’s dormitory and knocked on the door, rather obnoxiously at that. “Dexter, hurry up and get ready for the party! I want to get wasted tonight.” Zara said, not caring whom inside the dormitory had heard her.

OOC: crappy and short post, blehh.
                                                                and the oh so hot dress is in the picture above c:

Popular Sex Symbol

sorry if i god-modded victorie ;(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff