Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HELLO!

Welcome to my little search thread. I'm Kat, a full-time student in need of a
                                              creative outlet. I want a relaxed environment, I won't pressure you to post
                                              and you shan't pressure me to post but I'd prefer it if we post at least once
                                              a week
                                              . I'd like this to be longterm so dedication is key. If you lose interest,
                                              don't just ditch. Have some courtesy and let me know, I'd rather that than
                                              having to sit there and wait for a reply, ja feel? I only roleplay over private
                                              threads and plot over PMs. No group RP invitations, please. I'd actually
                                              prefer to write in first person but third person just fine with me too.

Here are my samples, I typically post between 800-1000 words but I tend to
                                              mirror. Don't give me a one-liner, please provide me with at least 3 quality
                                              paragraphs
                                              and I will return the favour. I like simple posts, don't feel the need
                                              to have an extravagant graphic made, a picture of your character and their
                                              name should suffice. Don't come here saying you only play females, be
                                              flexible. I will play both male and female but my preference depends on the
                                              pairing, speaking of pairings I'm only doing heterosexual pairings at the
                                              moment. I'm a sucker for romance, so we need lots of it. Not really a fan of
                                              doubling, to be honest. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Pairings are below!
          User Image

PAIRINGS!

I'm open to your ideas but would prefer doing the plots below. Assume that all
                of the pairings are in the 20-25 age group.

Dance With Me from Tumblr
                Preferred Role: Muse A (f)
                Muse A is a dancer at a private dance studio who has gained the attention of Muse B, their dance instructor. Muse B sees something special in Muse A—a rare potential for greatness— and therefore devotes extra time to teaching Muse A technique. As Muse A and Muse B spend more time together alone in the studio, the line between professional and romantic is crossed. Though they are both consenting adults, Muse B is in a committed relationship with someone else (and it’s highly frowned upon for them to be together).

Semester Abroad from Tumblr
                Preferred Role: Muse A (f)
                Muse A has been studying abroad for their last semester of college and it’s finally the second to last day before everyone flies back home for graduation. Muse A meets up with a group of classmates for drinks before everyone must pack up and return to the states. While out at a bar/party, Muse A encounters Muse B, a charming local. Muse A and Muse B feel an instant chemistry between them. They talk for hours, even long after the rest of Muse A's classmates have moved on to another location. Though Muse A is leaving in 24 hours, Muse B promises to show Muse A a time they will never forget if they spend the following day with them. Thinking it might be exhilarating to soak in the foreign city with an attractive native, Muse A agrees to spend the entire day with Muse B before they have to depart. The next day, Muse B is true to their word and shows Muse A an amazing time. Feelings blossom quickly. When the sun sets, neither one wants to part from the other, so they spend the night together too, eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms. On the morning of Muse A's flight home, Muse A realizes that they’re not ready to leave yet. Despite the inevitable backlash they’ll face from their parents for blowing off graduation and the possibility that the spark between Muse A and Muse B will fizzle over time, Muse A purposely miss their flight to take a chance on a summer romance with Muse B.

Serendipity Next Door Inspired
                Preferred Role: Muse A (m)
                Muse A, a famous musician on a hiatus, has recently moved into a new place - a cozy apartment in a 6-story apartment building. Muse B lives next door and has resided in the building for the past 2 years. On Muse A's first night in the building, Muse B finds him knocking at her door asking where the closest convenience store is, he reveals he's useless with maps and asks if she could show him the way. During the convenience store outing, Muse B realizes that Muse A doesn't know how to cook. They go their separate ways upon returning to the building. Muse B is assigned a huge project at work and after a long day of paperwork, excursions, and calls, she finds herself sitting on the floor of her apartment extremely stressed out. She's lured outside to her balcony by the sound of a guitar. Not wanting to disturb the beautiful melody, she quietly leans on the flimsy partition wall of the balcony. She closes her eyes and suddenly, the partition breaks. According to the apartment building owner, the partition wall cannot be fixed for another two weeks and the Muses will have to make do. One night, Muse B is knocking at Muse A's balcony door asking for tips on cooking. They cook together in Muse A's kitchen and have dinner together; this continues and ends up as a routine. Can the Muses last as an unofficial couple in Muse A's crazy world of fame and scandal?
          User Image

OPEN!

If you are interested, please quote me here with what you would like me to call
                you, your samples, availability with timezone, what plot you're interested in, any
                of your ideas/additions to the plots, and anything else you feel is necessary.
AVK4T3

hello~
        i`m tia, i live in pst and roleplaying is something to fill my time
        between classes and work, i can usually post a few times a
        week c:
        here are my samples

i loved reading that you like first person, that is my favorite!~

as for which pairing i like, i loved them all honestly, but serendipity
        next door was my absolute favorite!

Tipsy Streaker

'Ello, my name is Pixel!
                    - I am on M-F, at least four hours. Weekends are usually quite busy for me.
                    - Eastern time zone
                    - Will role play over PM's or a private thread.
                    - Will play male or female.
                    - Love first person posting, but it has been a bit since the last time I did it.
                    - I really prefer using real images as FC, but will use anime if need be.
                    - [ SAMPLES ]

I love your first and second idea, more drawn to Semester Abroad though!
                        I just ask that you quote me, or PM me and let me know! For some reason
                        Gaia likes to hide things from me!

AVK4T3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas