Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
♭ Lɪʟʟɪᴀɴ Aɴɴᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ♬
I can feel your sorrow you won't forgive me,but I know you'll be all right it tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Lillian jumped when she heard clapping someone speak to her. Looking up she spotted a brunette. Her mind went through a list of names before she remembered who this girl was. Looking at her with warm caramel eyes she gave Elena a warm smile before releasing her knees and bowing her head to her. “It's called Shadow.” She murmured softly as she began to finger at the violin case. “I am sorry. My name is Lillian. You can call me Lily though. Everyone else seems to do it.” She gave Elena another smile before a frown touched her lips.

“You shouldn't be standing for so long. Come sit down in my spot and relax.” Her voice was still soft yet a little stern. The mother side of her was coming out as she got up and pointed to where she was sitting before. While she waited for Elena to sit she wondered why she was here. Wouldn't she rather be with the other girls? An invisible shudder went down her spine. Unlike most girls who would kill for a chance to be with the preps or whatever Lillian wouldn't. There were enough rumours spread about her at school she did not need them to find out more about her to spread more vicious lies. Tilting her head back she looked up at the sky. She wondered why people had to be so cruel as to spread lies about other people to make themselves feel better about their own lives.

It wasn't that Lillian had so a rough life. At least one that could be spread. She had a mother, father, a horrible grandmother that enjoyed torturing her. Lillian was a model back in England, a singer, violin player, painter, she could do many things. She tried to make friends but that was when everything else was her downfall. She did not trust enough people to know the real Lillian besides one person. Damian. Even Sharif did not know everything about her because it would have been too hard for him to understand. Blinking her thoughts away she looked down at Elena and tilted her head to the side. “May I ask why you aren't with the others?”

User Image User Image User Image

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
☠ Taуlоя Aйdяєщ Fоґґёsт ☠

User Image

I'm ᴛʜᴇ Jᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴀᴍ.
Tʜᴇʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'm ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ.
I'm ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ.

Running seemed to be the only thing that was clearing his mind. Sure other thoughts were coming into his head but with each footfall a different thought was entering his mind and escaping him. That was what he needed more than anything else right now. He wanted to forget the trip, forget his life and just keep running. Eventually he turned around and started to head back towards the cabins. He didn't pay attention to anyone or anything on his way there. He needed to shower and eat something before his body gave out. He knew he stunk of sweat, and not even regular sweat but of the disgusting cold sweat. He could feel the cold sweat running down his shoulders and neck and he wanted to jump into the shower hell even a lake to get rid of it.

Shaking his head he made it back to the cabin and noticed that the girls were there along with Sharif and Davik. He said nothing as he slipped past everyone. Reaching for his duffle bag he went into the washroom. He didn't care if the water was hot or cold he just wanted the stink and sweat off of him. Nodding to acknowledge them, even if Davik couldn't see, he slipped into the washroom and sighed. Closing the door behind him and locking it. He turned on the shower, it was cold. Taking off his clothes he jumped in and washed away his thoughts and the sweat. Turning off the shower he could smell food being made. He must have ignored it while he came in.

Getting redressed he sighed as he put cologne and deodorant on. Fixing his duffle bag he walked out of the washroom and looked at everyone. “Everyone hungry or is there some sort of party I missed out on the invitation?” He asked with a small smile trying to make a joke before he placed his bag down on the ground by his shared bunk bed. He climbed onto his bed (not sure if he's top or bottom bunk but he wouldn't care), sitting down he looked at everyone.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

lSave..... me. Save...... me. I think I'm breaking..... Am I going crazy? Should anyone help? I must be out of myl{mind} lCause I'm not alright. No, I'm not okay. And I'll never see the light.Til somebody saves me!lxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxx

If Emma hadn't signed to her that they were leaving, Adele would have taken her sweet time getting ready and probably would freak out a bit when she saw that no one was in the cabin anymore. Adele had given Emma a nod to let her know she saw her out and returned to finishing getting ready. A few minutes passed and her clothes , accessories and even her piercings were in. As she looked at herself, she realized that they were actually going to be eating in the guy's cabin, and ... Davik was there. The guy who she fancied though knew he didn't really know she existed. Adele had started to teach herself how to read Braille and to write it , if that was really a thing. She had bought the equipment so if she ever got up the courage to talk to him, they would be able to. Well...maybe. He couldn't see, and she couldn't hear. Why couldn't she be blind like him , or why could he be deaf like her? Why did they have to be either?

Emma had told her that he had an English accent, though the problem was, she had no idea what anything really sounded like, let alone an accent. Though, she was sure his voice sounded nicely. Whatever that felt like. Adele looked at herself one last time, in hopes that she at least smelt good. It was rather silly that she got herself all dolled up when Davik couldn't even see her. Then again, if he ever felt her face , hair or whatever to make out what she looked like, then... she would need to look her best. Though the possibility of them ever getting together or at least being friends was close to impossible. This saddened her, though she tried to suck it up as she left the bathroom.

Maybe she could...give him something? Would that be too weird? Yes..it probably would.
              Damn it! She thought as she decided to just go over to the cabin and eat. Adele zipped up her batman jacket as she opened the door of their cabin, and walked out ; heading towards the guy's cabin where she was sure everyone was at by now and eating.
              Her breath was barely seen as she walked across the grounds. Fortunately, her mood begun to rise for she actually found the cold quite refreshing. Maybe she would go for a walk...., her stomach then growled in hunger, never mind. Her eyes soon spotted the guy's cabin and she hustled over there, to escape the cold and to satisfy her stomach.
              Adele put on a smile as she made her way over to Emma who was helping Shariff out with the cooking, giving a wave to anyone who looked her way. She poked Emma's shoulder a few , soft times to get her friend's attention. "Smells and looks good Ems'. Thanks. Need me do anything? I feel bad." Adele signed to Emma, hoping that she could at least give the food to the others. Anything in attempt to keep her mind off of the alcohol she was craving at the moment.

Her eyes then glanced over to Davik who was in the corner, eating already. It seemed he wasn't feeling that sociable, though Adele understood that all to well.
              Now she wasn't sure if she should say hi to him, but she wanted to. Even if he got annoyed with her for doing so, at least it was something. Though for now, she stayed by Emma, waiting to know if she could do something while her fingers were tapping against her right leg fiercely. She wanted a drink so badly and she hoped that Emma wouldn't see her fidgeting like she was, because then her friend would know all to well what was going through her mind and would probably give her a slap to the side of her head in attempt to help. Adele then noticed Taylor coming out of the washroom, he was saying something though of course she couldn't tell exactly what it was. She wasn't that great at lip reading, and she was sure as hell that Taylor didn't know sign. Adele wasn't going to blame him for that. Sign language wasn't a language a lot of people thought of taking up. Understandable. In any sense, Adele gave Taylor a wave and a smile.
              Again, anything to get her mind off of her cravings.

{OOC;; . If I do need to add or change anything, let me know! P.S. # means she fingerspelled which means, she signed each letter out to make the word. .}

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxҬφɼι ȷą∂ℯ Ɍφϛℯηxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I'm so sick, infected with, where I live
Let me live without this, empty bliss, selfishness!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxx Evidently Tori had picked the perfect time to change her clothes. The commotion over the spider kept the attention away from her little corner of the cabin and that was fine with her. She didn't need anyone to see her or make any comments. When she was fully dressed again she turned her attention to the other girls around her. There was a strange tension in the air just before Emma exploded. Shock ricocheted through Tori's system. There were many times that she had heard that the girl could have a temper, but she had never seen it for herself. And here she was blowing up because someone who was clearly afraid of spiders wanted for someone else to dispose of it. Tori couldn't say that she wouldn't do the same thing, since spiders were intensely creepy, but the points that Emma made about the situation...Put a new perspective on it that made her uncomfortable. Would she like to be squished because she wasn't perfect? Hell no! But...spiders were so gross...Tori frowned and turned away from the conversation as she settled all of her stuff into her bag. This was one mess that she was not going to stick her nose into. No matter how the Tori she was now should have responded.

xxxx When her rant was over, Tori turned back just in time to see Emma head out the door followed by this girl or that girl. Suddenly she felt less than sure of herself. It wasn't like this new Tori to fee so...uncomfortable. Sure she always felt like an alien in her own skin, but this was...uncertainty of her place in the social order here. Most of these people she either didn't know, or they didn't like her. And for good reason. Tori was not the girl that everyone came to for advice..in fact she wasn't the girl that anyone came to for anything. She frowned to herself and stared at the door where Emma had disappeared. Was she really hungry enough to put up with whatever was bound to happen while she was at the guy's cabin? Hell, she really wasn't hungry at all. The only reason she had agreed to go was this stupid shell she had placed herself in and had to main tain. Tori rolled her eyes and then grabbed her jacket from the bunk where she had hung it on a protruding nail, then followed the other girls towards the food.

xxxx "Damnation!" Tori cursed as she stepped out into the bright light of day. Inside of the cabin hadn't been pitch black, but neither had it been this bright! Her eyes had trouble adjusting and she stood still for a moment, not wanting to make the mistake of running into someone because she couldn't see. Likely if she did run into someone they would think that she did it on purpose just because she was a b***h. And they all thought that about her enough as it was. Oh boy, when she turned of age and was able to tell her parents to piss off, what were all of her peers going to think? Because there was no way that she was going to slowly transition into being the girl she was meant to be. No, it would be full out and bursting into the light. Kind of like how she had run out of the cabin into the light. Wouldn't it be funny when she walked into the school and grabbed up a girl and kissed her? Wouldn't it be funny when she started to tell off all those girls who told her that she was their friend and then went around behind her back? A smile spread along her lips as her eyes adjusted and she was able to move forward.

xxxx Tori was still grinning from ear to ear when she walked into the guy's cabin. Not even the fact that she was poorly thought of could dampen her spirits at this point. She was ready for whatever could be thrown at her, just by being bolstered by thoughts of the future. Who would have thought that they could have the kind of power to make her feel so...optimistic? Pessimism was usually her constant companion through the day and for the moment it was pushed back to the back of her thoughts. "Good morning," she said as she entered, but didn't expect anyone to reply to her. She flicked some hair from her face and then leaned against the wall, waiting. This Tori was not the type to ask if she could do anything to help, so she didn't.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I'm so sick, I'm so sick!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Demonic Phantom

Quote:
Meh this is so short. Sorry!

User Image
ғᴇʏᴊᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴡᴏʟғ ᴠɪᴇɴsᴀ

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ↦↤ᴇx-ᴘʀᴇᴘ↦↤ғᴇʏ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xxThese wounds won't seem to heal
xxxxxThis pain is just too real
xxxxxxxxThere's just too much that time cannot erase

●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●─●

When Feyja had turned back and the spider was gone, she wasn't sure whether or not she should be nervous for an entirely different reason. I mean, she didn't have much socialization experience with Emma, but she had never seen the girl blow up like that. Although, she had valid points on the matter. It was a pretty big over-reaction that had come from Analise. But she was sort of being a hypocrite. Fey wasn't a fan of bugs of any sort, but she had something of a heart to living creatures. Just, as mentioned before, not smaller than a penny or poisonous. When they were too small, they wouldn't live long anyway, probably would be killed later on in the future. Not very far in the future though, by her guess. When it came to the poisonous, that reasoning was more understandable. Snakes and larger things she would probably call someone for. But poisonous bugs she would kill because she didn't want anyone dying. If they did then she would have too much blood-guilt on her hands. Like I don't already. She thought sarcastically.

Feyja was pleasantly surprised though when she heard Tori agree to joining them. Maybe she was in a better mood then? Entirely possible for everyone. Even Victoria. When Emma left the room to go to the boy's cabin, she fought the urge to grab her book. Rather she followed after the taller girl to the other cabin. Even though the presence outside was short, it still made her zip her jacket up more, in attempt to keep some heat on her. It worked somewhat, but she still let out a soft sigh of relief when she walked into the boy's cabin. She looked over at Sharif and his cooking, feeling her mouth start to water slightly. Then she tried to get her mind off of it by stepping to the side and out of the way. "Morning." She greeted to the boys with a soft smile. Fey looked over at Taylor when he asked if he hadn't been invited to a party. Though the joke was seemingly forced and not completely funny, she still appreciated the efforts. "Don't worry, the invitation is extended." She told him, though she added a little unsure thought silently to herself.

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
⇜-··.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.·-⇝

I remember the look in your eyes,
When you were reaching out to me.
And I tried to help you.
But now I'm haunted,
By the hero that I couldn't be.

█████████████████ ████████████ ████████ █████

It had been Damian's intention to just have the cave as a place to hang out and rest, since he couldn't in the cabin. He was like Davik in many ways, he could not be around others or do so in calm. It was what made him so isolated, he could not trust or enjoy the company of others since so far things never ended up in a positive note. It was very early in his life when he gave up the illusion of trusting or even having people close, people to call friends. As for family, he stopped calling the people he lived with "parents" well before the age of ten when he could fully see how inept they were at the title.

Damian had hoped for some rest, some sleep, when he had been awakened by the sound of someone in the cave. Most were either spooked by it or had people to hang out with. Sure Damian had Lillian but he also knew not to smother, nor did he exel at being social for extended amounts of time. Which was why the cave was where he spent a great deal of time. Not that he could participate in many of the group activities due to his still mending left shoulder and collarbone. I mean who in their right mind would attempt to make him horseback ride or swim with the state he as in? Not that he felt like doing so amoung the disgusting whispers and snickering of his peers who would whisper things about him and his attempt, though it had been months now. It was surprising though how his perception on certain individuals changed. He was more or less friendly with Shariff, and he had overhead Taylor taking his side when some idiots thought it fun to bad talk about he was too busted up to even get on a horse without breaking his collarbone or something. What was it the people said? Oh yes, "Why even let him come near a horse. Everyone knows he'll provoke the animal to kill him or he'll make himself fall during a dash. Heck, why invite him to this trip at all, who wants to give him more opportunity to off himself?" to which Taylor said something that shut them up, for a few hours. Since then he kept an eye on the 'jock' who...was not as bad as he assumed. He often just steered clear of sportsy types just because he got on their wrong side a few years ago when he was kicked out of some teams for not being social adn a team player. Psh, as if he'd do that with numbskulls.

Now here he was with Minwoo, a guy with a attitude similar to his, though they did not talk. After a great sigh in which he tried to not be confrontational since this was supposed to be his haven, he muttered under his breath that it WAS his concern when someone interrupted someone else's nap, near blinded them, and then ended up giving them attitude. Though he did not realize that the cave echoed his words and when he heard them reflected back he had to hiss an insult, not at anyone but just at the fact taht his own whispers were not his own. Running a hand through his dyed red and black hair Damian took a moment to just think. When he returned his gaze to Minwoo he said in a serious and sincere tone that he was sorry they started off on a wrong foot. "I'm sure you can understand my point of view in this. I was just chilling here, taking a little nap, when I;m abruptly woken up and startled. It's nothing personal so...let's just unwind alright? You're exploring? Fine, not my concern nor interest, just watch out since a few metes up ahead it gets rough."
he said as means of peace-treaty. With the light no longer on his face he could see the light at the mouth of the cave, how it was already dawn. A annoyed hissed thought crossing his mind. "Oh for sh*t's sake, I overslept. Can't sneak back into my bunk bed and fake being there all this time. Well, if anyone asks I took a walk or something. Not that anyoen cares other than Lillian and the mild curiousity of the others." he thought bitterly.

So how long has this gone on, I don't see this ending.
It's too late, we can't change what has now begun.
We act like it's not right, why are we pretending?
We've been wrong for so long. We've known this all along.

Memories consume, like opening the wound, I'm picking me apart again.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream.
When we all fall down, who will take the blame? What will it take?

I'm waiting for better days, these hard times won't go away. I still haven't found my way.
Where there's nothing left to leave behind, I won't give you what's mine.
My life is a warzone, torn between what's right and wrong.
There's no way out, I'm gonna end up hurting someone.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image

┃┃__________________________________________

If what just happened hadn’t made it crystal clear, she humanized almost everything. When she was younger, having no choice in the matter of meat consumption had brought her to tears a few times. Now that she old enough to make the life to choice to be a vegetarian, it was impossible because of her living situation. She avoided red meats and only had white meats because she couldn’t afford to be enfeebled by a lack of protein. It was easier to eat chicken, eggs, or turkey when available than to try and carry a container of whey protein to add to her meals when the chance presented itself. Emma resolved to live without consuming the meat of animal whenever she managed to get her own place. At this time in life she almost had what she needed for rent and a deposit, but not furniture, not yet. It was a struggle but Emma wasn’t willing to pay for a dwelling if she couldn’t have a bed to sleep on. Emma was hard-headed that way, when she finally had a home for herself she wanted it to feel real and truly hers. It was the principal of it all honestly.

Most people probably thought that Emma was being harsh. The connections she sometimes made were obscure but most people didn’t where the passion came from. It was hard to explain, but Emma’s issues with her parents manifested in ways that weren’t always as obvious as this. It would be easier if she could speak on her homelessness this would be simple, but it wasn’t easy to bring up something she’d kept from her sisters for so long. Besides her family was her sisters now, Adele and Analeigh. They should have understood that the little rant wasn’t meant to be hurtful, just stern. Emma was good with stern. Emma if saw that Charlie was upset she’d apologize. Not before then.

Emma had washed up while contemplating. Now she was trying her hand at whatever that thing with the eggs was called. She had managed not to completely ruin it in her distraction of thoughts. What was going on in this room anyhow? Adele felt bad about something. Oh and Taylor was back and apparently fresh and clean. Feyja invited him a party. Wait…what was happening? Emma’s head was still a bit cloudy with irritation, but once she focused and put her mind on to the person who was actually speaking to her, it was easier to be present.

Adele wanted to know if she could help with something. Ah that was why Sharif rearranged the protein skillets. Sometimes Emma wished that Adele was willing to speak on occasion. Did Emma really mean that? Probably not. She didn’t remember ever hearing her friend’s speaking voice. Emma only remembered what Adele’s laughing sounded like, but she hadn’t had the pleasure in a long time. The only thing that seemed to make her bubble gum headed friend crack a smile seemed to the mention of that navy haired Brit. It was weird thinking of her sister liking some guy. It was normal for girls to like guys and all, but Adele and social weren’t exactly cream cheese and jam. Of course something was very different this time. Was Adele wearing perfume right now? Wait that sounded bad, Adele usually wore something of a smell good on herself but whatever this was, Emma wasn’t familiar with it at all, let alone on her best friend. It didn’t offend Emma’s nose, it was just weird considering Adele had never been overly concerned about dolling up for anyone. This must have been a more serious than attraction….wow.Adele was asking for busy work, but Emma didn’t exactly have run of the kitchenette. ”Sharif, what are you using to cut this bread, Adele needs it.”

Emma went on to suggest the process of food would go fast if the made the task a group effort. One of Emma’s jobs was at one of the cafes downtown, she was a waitress there but sometimes she had to fry simple things like this. She truly wanted to knock her portion of the cooking out faster, but she also felt a need to get inside of her best friend’s head right now. What safer way than while managing the same skillets? ”Wow you really dig this guy don’t you? You know you have to tell him right Fay? I I don’t know him well but all things considered I think he’d be last one to judge your voice if you ever spoke to him, I mean…I don’t think that anyone here would either, and if she does, I am taking my carte blanche and giving that b***h a much deserved punch in the face! And if I were you, I would just kiss him and see what his reaction will be….

She paused when she heard Sharif speak her name. ”Sure seems like you were eavesdropping Hakim, and so what that is what I would do if I were straight. Straight chicks can give a guy a completely random kiss and have no problems less he’s got someone already. If did that, I am liable to get suspended, expelled or sued for sexual harassment… Yes I meant sued, civilly so.”

Satisfied with the answer she’d given, her attention turned back to Adele. ”You know I am kidding right? You’ve never been that bold when it came to menfolk or people in general. I don’t think you need to be nervous at all. When you stop being scared and spend more time around him, I think he’ll figure out that you’re beautiful. You should try and get some texting info on this guy, or find some common ground while you’ve the time. It’s not like you have that mainly classes together…do you?”

For all her girl talk with Adele, they’d managed to get most of the eggs done and entire remainder of the loaf of bread hole punched. Emma looked to Sharif and asked him something, and then she suggested to Adele in sign to go sit where Sharif would have. Emma figured just being around him would help with her sister’s obvious nervousness. She wonder why Sharif cared but answered his question anyway, ”No she didn’t miss a medication, she just misses alcohol. The admins were prepared this time. I don’t drink, but I know Adele does and I don’t like it but I wish I could give her something so that I make sure she’ll be okay.”
Emma sighed and nearly finished with the eggs she counted heads. ”Feyja, Tori, wasn’t Elena behind one of you?”

OOC:EditedThere done.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  When I say out loud
                                                  I want to get out of this
                                                  I wonder is there anything
                                                  I'm going to miss
                                                  I wonder how it's going to be
                                                  When you don't know me
                                                  How's it going to be
                                                  When you're sure I'm not there
                                                  ______________________________________________________________

"It's a beautiful song," she said with a small, shy smile. She was still curious at herself for saying something out of the blue to someone, but then again it had just been such a beautiful song that she couldn't help herself. She was actually surprised to see that no one else had stopped to listen to her playing the violin, but maybe the other girls weren't that interested in music such as this? Elena didn't know, and she wasn't about to ask them... it wasn't her place to ask. "It is nice to meet you, Lily," she said, using the shorter version of the girls name instead of the whole one. Lily was a pretty name, not that Lillian wasn't. But 'Lily' is the name of a flower; a beautiful flower at that.

"Hm?" Elana said being pulled from her thoughts and then she suddenly stared down at her leg and well... yeah. "Ah, I guess so," she said and slowly walked over to take the other girls seat. It was still awkward to walk, and her leg liked to still cramp up sometimes, but it was better than sitting inside all the time. At least out here there was so much to see and the sun felt nice.

Elana couldn't help but wonder why this girl was out here all on her own, what with so many others around shouldn't she be socializing? Then again, Elana was no different. It wasn't that Elana didn't have people she cared about, it was quite the opposite actually, but she didn't trust others so easily. Most girls her age liked to gossip and talk about each others behind their backs-- and she was certain they were talking about her too. Elana set the book on her lap and stared at its cover for a moment. Wasn't life about taking risks sometimes? About taking a risk for something that might actually prove to be something greater than anything she had ever known?

"Well I'm... not really close with the others," she said, giving Lillian and honest answer. She would have liked to pretend she was someone from one of her books, the great hero and all that, but she wasn't. She was the awkward side character. Funny how the mind words things sometimes. "How about you?" she asked before she even realized she had asked it.

How's it going to be
                                                  When there's no one there to talk to
                                                  Between you and me
                                                  Cause I don't care
                                                  How's it going to be, How's it going to be
                                                  Where we used to laugh
                                                  There's a shouting match
                                                  Sharp as a thumbnail scratch
                                                  A silence I can't ignore

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Davik listened to the people moving around. There was one set of footsteps which stood out to him particularly. They were relatively light, so probably female. But those footsteps had no corresponding voice, unlike the others who were talking while they moved around. He’d heard that there was a deaf girl on this trip. She was probably mute, too. Deaf people usually were, weren’t they? He listened to her move forward from the door, toward the little kitchen area, and pause there. As she passed him, Davik got a whiff of perfume – something he couldn’t identify which actually smelled nice, which was strange for a high school girl, and not strong enough to offend his heightened senses, which was doubly so. Most perfumes slammed into him like a brick wall, and with none of the consideration either. Sports boy came back, asking if this was a party and whether he could join. The blind boy hunched his shoulders. It was getting crowded in here, making him feel claustrophobic. He hated being around people. He hated being closed in where he couldn’t move, or especially where he couldn’t hear how people were moving. That, more than anything, made him nervous and sullen.

He didn’t like that girl, either, the one who thought she was running the show. She made demands much too often for his taste. Some kind of taskmaster, no doubt. Barging on in with a gaggle of girls and taking over Sherriff’s cooking, handing out orders like candy. Actually, Davik didn’t give a damn who she ordered to do what – so long as it wasn’t him she was ordering, and anyway, he wasn’t ever going to follow them – but her voice grated on his nerves. And she talked so often, too. Holier-than-thou, that’s what she was, preaching at everyone like she knew best. Yeah – that was what got his goat. She and Sherriff were both not talking, although all three of them were up at the stove and not much cooking was getting done. Sign language, he’d bet. From what he knew, which wasn’t much, what’s-her-face was friends with the deaf girl, so it made sense. Davik ate the egg out of the middle of his toast and then started on the bread. The giant mass of sausage was only halfway eaten. He didn’t eat quickly, didn’t see a reason for it except maybe to get out of here while he could – but even then, there was no where he needed or wanted to be, so might as well stay. Even if there was a bloody crowd now.

Actually, he had a few beers left in his suitcase. God, yes. Alcohol was what he needed right now. That was reason enough to finish quickly and get out of here. The blind boy had no trouble finishing off the rest of the plate, with that as incentive. He pushed the flimsy chair far enough away from the counter that he could stand and touched his pocket to make sure his iPod was still there. He didn’t want anyone looking through it and seeing the kind of rubbish he read. Or, well, listened to. Whatever. He left the plate for someone else to deal with. There was no way he was in a mood to try and navigate a crowded kitchen right now. Davik turned his shoulders slightly, the better to barge through the knot of people by the door. His blank blue eyes stared straight ahead all the while. He went to his suitcase and rummaged until he found a couple of the cans he’d stashed away. He grabbed two and headed for the door, not even trying to hide them. Before, it’d been a question of whether anyone was going to rat him out, and how long his uncle would cut him off for being kicked out of school. Now, there weren’t any chaperones – no one to rat to – and he didn’t care. Did any of them know that everyone else was gone? God help ‘em, poor ignorant sods, because Davik wasn’t going to.

The air outside was cold and sharp. He shrugged his shoulders, situating the jacket he’d thrown on as an afterthought, and zipped it up as far as it’d go. He sat on the steps leading up to the cabin and popped open one of his cans. Yeah – that was much better. Let them inside party if they liked. He wanted no part of that.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

lSave..... me. Save...... me. I think I'm breaking..... Am I going crazy? Should anyone help? I must be out of myl{mind} lCause I'm not alright. No, I'm not okay. And I'll never see the light.Til somebody saves me!lxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxx

Once she received the tool to punch holes in the bread, she went work. In a small way, it sort of helped keep her mind off of her urges, though of course they weren't going to simply disappear just like that. Her eyes would look over to Emma and even Sharif every now and then, just in case they had anything else for her to do or simply wanted to talk. Then she noticed how Emma seemed more observant of her and before too long she was being nudged to socialize, and not socialize with just anybody... to socialize with Davik. Damn....was she that obvious? Maybe it had been a bad idea to splash on some perfume. Now she was exposed and she knew her sister wouldn't let this down though of course, out of love.

”Wow you really dig this guy don’t you? You know you have to tell him right Fay? I I don’t know him well but all things considered I think he’d be last one to judge your voice if you ever spoke to him, I mean…I don’t think that anyone here would either, and if she does, I am taking my carte blanche and giving that b***h a much deserved punch in the face! And if I were you, I would just kiss him and see what his reaction will be…. Em's had signed her to her as they both continued to help out as much as they could. If it was just Emma and her, she would be very expressive right about then and go in frantic mode. Kiss him?! Let him hear her voice?! Did Em's really think she was capable of doing that ?! Sober? Adele then stopped for a moment, trying to calm herself down even though she was everything but and a blush was starting form upon her cheeks as she decided to sign Emma back.

"What?! You crazy?! I ...could never walk up to him and kiss him! Let..alone tell him my feelings for him. I've ...never talk to him. Besides, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be interested..." Her hands then went back to hole punching the bread, though she seemed to doing a lot more and a lot quicker than before as her brows furrowed slightly; trying to get passed the whole talk.

Once Emma had been done talking to Sharif, she had gotten Adele's attention once again. Adele glanced at her, obviously a bit of an emotional wreck.
              Now she needed a drink. Thanks Ems. She thought as she watched her friend sign to her more.
              ”You know I am kidding right? You’ve never been that bold when it came to menfolk or people in general. I don’t think you need to be nervous at all. When you stop being scared and spend more time around him, I think he’ll figure out that you’re beautiful. You should try and get some texting info on this guy, or find some common ground while you’ve the time. It’s not like you have that mainly classes together…do you?”

After reading what Emma had told her, her nerves had calmed down a bit and a shy smile grew upon her face. Her sister always knew what to say it seemed. A very light chuckle escaped Adele's lips, as she ran her fingers through her hair once before replying. " Thanks Ems and ....I'll try. I think...we have one though it huge class and ...don't think he's ever known I existed. "
              Adele then noticed Davik leaving and not emptied handed. Her eyes widened slightly as her fingers begun to twitch again as she watched the two can's of beer being carried away and then saw Davik's final destination. The steps that lead up to the cabin.
              She then bit her lower lip, a tad anxious and wondering if this was her moment to connect with him. He liked alchol, she ...like...loved it! Maybe.., just maybe this was the sign and she needed to take it.

Her stomach growled and she placed a hand upon it. Adele glanced over the food then back over to Davik who was probably already enjoying one of the beers as she stood their like a statue. Then she made her decision.
              [******** it.

She then got Emma's attention by tapping her shoulder and then begun to sign to her again. "Sorry Ems, though I'm taking your advice even if the opening isn't exactly what you probably would want. Love you!" Then she turned around with a sheepish grin on her face before she turned in the direction where Davik was.

Her heart then begun to pound as her feet made their way over and soon she was beside him. Adele looked down , simply watching him drink his beer. It secretly was a beautiful sight to her though she knew if she stood there too long, it would be too awkward. So she slowly sat next to him, though obviously not too close. She then whipped out a piece of Braille paper and tool before she started to write a message to him in Braille. "Hey. I'm Adele and I was wondering if I could join you. That all right?" She then lightly placed the note in his other hand, hoping he would read it and hoped....oh so hoped he would let her be with him.

{OOC;; . If I do need to add or change anything, let me know! P.S. # means she fingerspelled which means, she signed each letter out to make the word. .}

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX

Dedicated Loiterer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Jung Minwoo MMMUser ImageMMM Techie
Standing at an old, abandoned mine with no one feeling calm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                  The sincerity of the tone had Minwoo arching his brow for a moment, stading stationary as he played around with his torchlight. The fancy hair is right. He was the one infringing on his private space, since he was the one shining the torch light right in the other's face. In fact, he had been nothing but rude, not that Minwoo would ever admit in Damian's face, ever. To be frank, Damian had been at the wrong place at the wrong time to suffer Minwoo's unintentional cold treatment.

The brunette wondered briefly if he should say something, but decided against it. It wasn't of his character to mingle, or ask someone else along, or even thank him for his advice. The mere thought of him asking if Damian would like to come along gave himself goosebumps, and he was sure that if Sharif heard his thought he'd laughed out loud or look at him as if he was a specimen. A scowl appeared on his face as he shook the thought away. Gross. Without another word, Minwoo continued on his way, leaving the tapping of his shoes against the dry grounds as a form of answer to the other boy's words of peace.

The other was right though, about it getting rough. The tunnel stretched on, filled with more dusts, bat s**t and occasional puddles of liquidy filth. There were almost nothing else to see and actually explore, not what he'd expected in a cave. He stopped at a cross point, where several tunnel options would extend out, and sighed. He was stuck, and he knew it. The light only extended its help for a few meters but did nothing to help Minwoo gauge the exact distance. He might be a self-proclaimed explorer, but he's not insane to thread beyond the unsafe boundaries. The brunette stretched, glancing at his watch and groaned when he realised it had barely been thirty minutes. What was he suppose to do then? Walk back?

The logical option would be to walk back, obviously. But the thought that Minwoo had to return in a short period of time to see a certain Damian on his way out seemed like a shot to his pride. It's like him failing to meet his personal challenge; he hadn't even found anything worthy to bring back to explore. He looked down, stepping on something, gaping in disgust to realise it's more bat s**t.

Maybe he should just bring them back to study. Or hide under someone else's pillow. What fun.

He huffed, turning on his heels, moving back. So much for exploring and clearing his mind. "What the?" Minwoo yelled, his flash light fluttering as he hit it twice to get the light stream back on, taking bigger strides. The flutter of the bat wings could be heard as the animals were shocked by the sudden noise, irking Minwoo to no end. Getting lost in a dark stinky cave was the worst possible scenerio ever. He'd rather be locked up with that Damian guy and watching him sleep instead of being trapped in a place where no one would know.

Oh wait, Damian would. But it wouldn't matter. If he's trapped there, he'd probably just turn into a pile of rotten bones with the rest of the bat s**t, because why would Damian bother to find help for him? He's probably already gone when he got back.

"What. The. Hell?" Seems like he is going to rot there after all as the flash light fluttered again, dying on him as Minwoo's frustrated yells rang through the cave.

ooc
                                  A try on Minwoo's satire commentary has made it turn like a slapstick/funny reply. OTL

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

He hadn’t been outside long before the door opened again and someone stepped out. It was a lot quieter out here than inside, so he could hear the deaf girl’s footsteps much better, and filed the sound away for future reference – just in case he needed the information. He did that a lot. Paranoia, some people called it… or would have, he suspected, if anyone actually knew him well to comment. Luckily, no one did know him that well, so there were no pompous gits to tell him that they knew better and that he was being silly. He listened to her footsteps as she stepped down, and the rustle of fabric as she sat next to him. Davik was instantly on the alert, although his posture didn’t change in the slightest. If he’d been able to see her, it would have been the equivalent of watching her from the corner of his eye. He sipped his beer and waited for her to do something.

The next noise she made was weird. He didn’t know what to make of it. It reminded him of paper ripping, but it came in very brief, repeated sets which he couldn’t make heads or tails of. What on earth was she doing? After a few minutes which could well have been hours, the noise stopped and something touched his right hand. He snatched at it automatically, set the can down beside him, and held the paper up speculatively. It felt thicker than normal paper usually did, more like card stock than printer paper. He flipped it over. As his grip shifted, his thumb brushed against a part of it that was conspicuously raised. What? He brought his left hand up and ran his fingers over it, his brow furrowed. Braille? For the first time, Davik turned as though to look at the deaf girl. She’d written him a message. In Braille. Why did she have a Braille kit? No one had a Braille kit, not even his uncle. And he could barely read it, anyway. “Blimey, you carry that thing around with you?” he asked, incredulous. Not that asking was about to do any good. She was deaf, wasn’t she? So he’d wasted his breath. He shifted to a more comfortable position. In the process, he couldn't help leaning a bit close to her and getting another whiff of that perfume - so it had been hers. He glanced away, and then awkwardly turned his blank eyes down to the paper she'd given him as if he were going to read it. He was no good at people.

He ran his fingers over the message again, slowly, starting at the beginning. It took him four goes to get the gist of it, or at least a gist of it that made sense. Hey. I’m a… No, it was capital, so it would be Adele… and I was… jonf… jonfersng? Well that didn’t make any sense. No, wait – God, he hated Braille. Whose stupid idea was it to make every letter practically the same? Some Frenchman – that explained everything. wondering id – if I covvd … could… join youd – you. That all righth… right? He blew out a long, deliberate breath. There. All read. This was probably, he realized with a sinking feeling in his stomach, going to be a common occurrence. After all, why would you ever need a Braille kit except to communicate with a blind person you couldn’t just talk to? She must’ve wanted to talk to him for a while, if she’d gone to the trouble of learning Braille better than he had bothered to do. He was a terrible person, but not quite terrible enough to tell her to shove off – which just meant that he had to hope that she wasn’t very chatty, so he wouldn’t have to read pages and pages of the stuff. He was terrible enough to leave if she tried to write him a book.

He realised that she was probably waiting for an answer to her question. The blind boy nodded resignedly. He made a scribbling motion over the paper with his right hand and then held it out, palm up. If she was determined enough to learn Braille to talk to him, there was no chance that she wasn’t going to have a pen on her. She handed it to him and he put it to the same paper she’d given him. Then he clicked the thing on the end and tried again. That felt better. Felt like he was actually writing something. He hesitated for a moment and then scribbled out a few words onto the sturdy paper. His handwriting was large and the letters were cramped, run together, barely legible, scrawled blindly across an uneven surface. Want a beer? Again he paused, wondering if maybe he’d forgotten something that he’d now have to add in by guesswork alone. Well, if he had, it would be her job to decipher it. Any attempt to try and mend things would only make them worse. He held the card out in her general direction and picked up his open can again.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I remember the look in your eyes,
When you were reaching out to me.
And I tried to help you.
But now I'm haunted,
By the hero that I couldn't be.

Damian had decided to just eff it, laying back down to resume his nap since heading back to the cabin's was not on his first three choices of things he wished to do. Ugh, I mean to be in a room crowded with people all munching loudly while whining about their sleep (or lack of it) and dealing with people drama....yeah, that was not how he wished to spend his waking hours. Not that he had many things he enjoyed in life, when he was "home" he either stayed in his locked room to avoid his parents who had more problem's than Lohan, Britney, and Charlie Sheen put together....and that was saying something. Naw, he was a loner who enjoyed the silence, unless the silence was filled with the visits of his dead sister's ghost (though in truth he never knew if it was a ghost or just some sort of mental illness of his.)

Getting somewhat comfortable on the cold, hard, uneven ground he shut his green eyes and tried to relax. Glad that a greater confrontation with Miwoo had been avoided. Guess he had managed to diffuse the situation, thank the ghost of his dead sister Sammi! He sometimes saw the young Asian boy around and he knew the other was a lone wolf too though he could be harsh in his opinions like Shariff and himself, oh and Davik....all of them had high standards or just a very low stupid-and-ignorant-people tolerance. Though to be honest Davik's level was one of the lowest and most volatile, just like his though he often was one who had trouble approach him when in truth he just wanted solitude and peace. Like the saying went: loser's couldn't be chooser's so he gave up the notion of avoiding fights. If they presented themselves then he'd fight back, helped relieve frustrations. That and he didn't fear injury and broken things, he had too many of those growning up to flinch at the thought of a hit straight to the face or anything. It was uncomfortable and annoying, bothersome and a nuisance, but nothing he couldn't get over.

Just as his mind was getting ahead of him with weird thoughts and mixes of songs he had listened to recently, he heard a small swarm of bats fill the air with the rapid beating of their leather wings and high pitched screetches as they flew off like bats of hell from a certain part of the cave. He could almost hear the far off echo's of Miwoo but he wasn't betting on it. Thinking the other just flashed the light on them or tripped and cursed he ignored it. Why should he care, most people never gave a rat's arse about his well being or that of his sister's growing up so why should he care of others? It was then he could see off the corner of his eye a little girl looking at him and he knew without a doubt who it was. Sighing ever so softly he turned his head to see the girl head on. The girl named Sammi. His dead younger sister. Looking at her in silence for a moment to see if she'd say anything, to remember and take in her feature's from her small nose and big green eyes, the long mid-back length light brown hair and light skin that had a few splashes of freckles upon it. A small five year old girl he cherished as a older brother and almost father as he was the one who mainly raised and took care of her from their alcholic and drugged out parents, from their neglect and abuse both mental and physical.

When he saw her point to where Miwoo went he rested his head on his palm, "I am guessing you want me to check on him to see he did nothing stupid or ended up falling in a pit somewhere up ahead right?"
he asked softly so his voice would not echo, he did not need "looney" or "hallucinator" added to his long list of descriptions by peers and adults alike. Muttering a "Fine, fine. I'll check on him." as he stood and stretched his lean and long frame from the cramps of laying on the floor, dusting himself off and taking a deep breath as he got his cell to try to illuminate the path ahead. You had to love the flashlight app, though he hated how he had to go into the cave when he could have been resting up some more. "Hey, Miwoo right?, ya doing alright? I'm telling you, up ahead it gets irksome and not the best place to go without rope to guide you back." he said almost bored since why was he playing rescuer to someone he quite frankly did not know or really care to. He had Shariff, Lillian, and a few other people he kinda spoke to thanks to others so that was enough. That and, come on, how many friends did a dead man walking need? He still hadn't made up his mind about living so why make acquaintances if he could be dead next month?

So how long has this gone on, I don't see this ending.
It's too late, we can't change what has now begun.
We act like it's not right, why are we pretending?
We've been wrong for so long. We've known this all along.

Memories consume, like opening the wound, I'm picking me apart again.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream.
When we all fall down, who will take the blame? What will it take?

I'm waiting for better days, these hard times won't go away. I still haven't found my way.
Where there's nothing left to leave behind, I won't give you what's mine.
My life is a warzone, torn between what's right and wrong.
There's no way out, I'm gonna end up hurting someone.

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
♭ Lɪʟʟɪᴀɴ Aɴɴᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ♬
I can feel your sorrow you won't forgive me,but I know you'll be all right it tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

“Thank you.” Her voice was soft and she looked over at her violin. “You as well.” She whispered as she looked back at Elena. “I am sorry.. I did not catch your name.” Her voice was still soft and she brought her caramel eyes to Elena and she gave her another smile.

“I do not get along with the others. Not since the rumours about myself were spread. I just do not get along with them... So I would rather be out here with my violin.. I am also getting a ride soon enough. I am headed to the airport.” She stated telling Elena the truth in case she wondered why she disappeared before everyone else did. “Just be careful with the girls if you try to tell them anything... If they tell their friends it will be rumour mill. And I am not trying to sound mean or anything of the sort, they are just gossipers.” She closes her eyes and relaxes beside her. “I feel as if I am not very good at talking right now.. If you would like I can play another song.”

Lillian did not get along with the other girls. It wasn't that she didn't try but she just didn't want to talk to them. There were enough rumours spread about her and she didn't want another hundred spread about her. If the girls wanted to get to know her she would listen to them and add her parts but she didn't know if she could actually talk to them. She bit her lower lip and stared at the ground.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  When I say out loud
                                                  I want to get out of this
                                                  I wonder is there anything
                                                  I'm going to miss
                                                  I wonder how it's going to be
                                                  When you don't know me
                                                  How's it going to be
                                                  When you're sure I'm not there

Elena felt like she could relate to Lillian. She didn't really connect well with the other girls in the group, and wasn't sure how to talk to them. It wasn't that they had been particularly mean to her or anything, it was just that she didn't want them to talk about her. So much has happened recently that she didn't want to hear if they talked about her. It was better for her to not be around and just to shove her nose into a book. But there was no way she could get through anything on her own, so she was grateful to have someone to talk to. Sure Lillian was a stranger, but she was nice and seemed to be going through something similar-- although completely different they seemed to have similar feelings on the outside. "Oh no, you're all right. You're better at talking than I am," she said as she pushed some of the hair from her face.

Elena was almost jealous of Lillian; she could play the violin so well, that she wished she had the same kind of freedom. But Elena wasn't good with musical instruments so that was out of the question. No, Elena was good at reading and getting lost in her stories. The best she might be able to do would be to write her own. Perhaps writing her own story wasn't such a bad idea. It would give her something to focus on and work towards.

Elena smiled, "I'd like that, if you want to. And hey; thanks for the advice. I'll try to be careful around them." And really she meant it too. She appreciated the advice on how to deal with the other girls. It was bad enough if they were talking about Lillian already, they didn't need to talk about anyone else. But maybe that's just what made them tick; to find something to talk about. Elena was curious to know why they were talking about Lillian, but it wasn't her place to ask. She barely knew the other girl, it would be rude to ask such personal questions right off the bat. "Where are you going once you hop on a plane?"

How's it going to be
                                                  When there's no one there to talk to
                                                  Between you and me
                                                  Cause I don't care
                                                  How's it going to be, How's it going to be
                                                  Where we used to laugh
                                                  There's a shouting match
                                                  Sharp as a thumbnail scratch
                                                  A silence I can't ignore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items