Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          Welcome back to Hogwarts. This year is full of surprises. Why? Because Hogwarts has been trying for a couple of years now to talk it's fellow schools into competing in the Tri-Wizard competition again but since the death of Cedric twenty years ago, the other schools have refused time and time again.

Hogwarts isn't a school to just give up on the idea, they believe a little healthy competition between one another is good. Plus, it'll give those seventh years something to remember when they graduated Hogwarts. They feel that since You Know Who is actually gone for good, that it is much safer for the students now and to hold what happened twenty years ago against the competition forever would just be wrong.

So, due to the fact the other schools still disagreed to join, the headmaster has decided to hold a competition between the houses of Hogwarts. Only seventh years are allowed to enter because of the spells and skill needed to compete. The winner of the competition will receive 500pts for their house. Along with a special surprise to be announced upon announcing the winner of The Trials. Well, lets get started, this is bound to be an exciting, eventful and dangerous year for anyone who enters, so, who is brave enough.

OOC

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

Ⅰ.
                                                          This rule is probably the most basic for anything on Gaia: follow the Gaia ToS! Whatever rules they have set up are our rules as well, so keep that in mind.

Ⅱ.
                                                          This roleplay is literate, so post accordingly. That means you write out complete sentences, and all that jazz. Quotations are a must for speech, italics for thoughts. Typos and grammatical errors are understandable, it happens to all of us from time to time, but please try and keep it to a minimum. Revise your post before and after it's up to check for typos, errors in coding (colored text, sizes, alignment, etc.) and other such things. No celebrities/anime pictures will be accepted. There will be no previous relation to any actual Harry Potter character either. And make your posts pretty.

I don't like asking for a set amount of paragraphs, but there will be a five hundred word minimum post requirement. That's at least three meaty paragraphs. For any literate role player it should not be that daunting of a task. If you have writers block I'll allow a bit less than that, but it shouldn't stray too far from the five hundred word minimum. I would also like to see three posts a week from every individual.

Ⅳ.
                                                          Do not power-play, god-mod, or control any persons character in any way, shape, or form. The only time you can bypass this rule is if you have permission from the other player. If you are given permission, say so in that post. This will prevent confusion among the other Gaians and keep a nice atmosphere. It will also let the mods know what's going on so they won't send you a warning.

Ⅴ.
                                                          PM all applications to me titled The Trials Please be aware that just because you send in an application does not mean that you are automatically going to be given that spot. If I find that you are not ready for this role play, or that your character is not right for it, I will not accept you. I hold the right to deny a profile if I do not think it is proper for the role play.

Hygienic Lunatic

G R Y F F I N D O R

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Penelope Jane Greengrass xxx Seventeen xxx Seventh xxx Penny

WAND
11 ¾ in. Dogwood Unicorn hair

PATRONUS
Horse

BEST SUBJECT
Transfiguration

WORST SUBJECT
Herbology

Tomboy xxx Energetic xxx Stubborn

Quirky xxx Competitive xxx Free-spirited

Penelope Jane Greengrass was born into a world of magic - literally. Her father was a successful former Gryffindor who upon graduation took up a career in the Ministry of Magic while her mother, a former Ravenclaw, made her living by writing and publishing her own cookbooks. Things were comfortable for Penny growing up. She was raised to be her own person no matter how strange her little quirks may have seemed to other people. When Penny, at a very young age mind you, would give herself a pigs tail with her developing magic and would run around the yard snorting like a little pig, well, her parents supported her. There were times when her parents would step in and correct Penelope however, mostly concerning the matters of right and wrong. But Penny never strayed very far from the "right", and when she was five her parents bought the young witch her very own little broomstick. It hovered off the ground but didn't quite fly which was perfect for the energetic girl, and boy did Penny take a liking to it. All day every day, as long as Penelope had the chance she'd ride around on that broomstick.

The time came for Penny to enter Hogwarts, and she couldn't be any more excited. To her it was a new adventure; a chance to meet boys and girls who were like her, and hopefully expand upon her love for flying. She was sorted into Gryffindor before the Sorting Hat could be properly placed on her head, and ever since then the flaming redhead has flourished. Throughout the years Penelope had become a beloved figure among the Gryffindors. Sure she was weird, but her heart was good and she always went out of her way to help a fellow Gryffindor out. She even made a few friends in Hufflepuff and a few Ravenclaws, but the Slytherins for the most part always mocked her. She had quite a few people in Hogwarts who couldn't stand her, though Penelope never really cared. Even when they started calling her "Poofy Penelope" (in reference to her wild hair), or other, much more demeaning names, Penny never really cared. It wasn't in her nature to care about things she couldn't help.

In her third year Penelope tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and she knew exactly what position she wanted to play: Beater. Females, especially of her small size and stature were an extreme rarity as far as Beaters went, but Penny was determined. She went to try-outs despite all the negativity she received from others about it, and despite all their doubt Penelope showed them by getting the spot she wanted on the team. Penelope was the first female Beater for Hogwarts in many, many years. And she played her part beautifully. Ever since then Penny has proven herself time and time again. She faced every challenge sent her way without fear and conquered them. Except for boys. Boys have always been a challenge Penny hasn't been up to taking, more because she is "one of the guys" more than she is one of the pretty girls who dates the guys.

Kelcia

Hygienic Lunatic

Ravenclaw

User Image

Jasper Leighington Kole xxx Seventeen xxx Seventh Year xxx Jasper

WAND
Fourteen and a Half Inches Walnut Kelpie Mane Hair

PATRONUS
Black-Footed Albatross

BEST SUBJECT
Alchemy

WORST SUBJECT
Apparition

Intelligent xxx Snarky xxx Confident

Judgmental xxx Competitive Daring

Tradition was everything in his family, they were proud to the bone Irishmen and women. Everything he ever heard or experience was laced with Celtic traditions, chants and scripts. They only believe in the natural magic of the earth and elements. Jasper's family never attended or smiled upon Hogwarts or any of the similar wizardry schools. His parents and all before them believed the only things you need to learn are in the ancient texts past down generation after generation. If it was not written you were not permitted to know it. Jasper however was not keen in the least to this rule. He had a lust for knowledge and a thirst for discovery. He was parched and starving for more, He could stand being told what he could and couldn't learn. If the ambitious boy had his way he would not stop till he was the most famed and knowledgeable wizard to ever existed. He wanted to create new things that had never even been dreamed before. At a young age, he had mastered all the scroll at his disposal. It wasn't enough, he pestered prodded and finally demanded to know more.

One morning his Grandmother had enough of his demanding and told all about schools such as Hogwarts. Jasper was enthralled, delighted at the dreams he would have of such a glorious place. Finally he was old enough to enroll and like magic, his acceptance letter appeared to him. The second his Grandma saw the light in his eyes, she knew he was leaving. His parents however, screamed at the thought. If they had their way he would never leave the little town and never see the walls. Jasper refused to allow this. The ginger haired man was upfront. He stated clearly to them that he was leaving for Hogwarts and they hadn't a hope of stopping him.

With the help of his Grandmother, and his own wits he was gone a day later. Off to fare on his own and make his mark on the world. Jasper was always millions of years ahead of his own age. He acted as if he was the oldest wizard alive. He is easily annoyed and judgmental of others. He believes himself to rival even some teachers in his intellect. Though to those he finds worthy he is incredibly friendly and loyal. Almost as if he has a separate personality solely for them. He is a bit standoffish and distanced. He is not quick to trust and is always questioning others. He also the man to come to when brutal honesty is desired. He is determined to mark history in whatever way he can, Winning the cup is another step in his elaborate plans. Plans to become the most famed wizard to ever grace lips. As long as Jasper Leighington Kole still breathed, a quest would take place a quest that brought his past the marks and records of all before him. It would also take past and trampling over whomever stood in his ways.

Porcelain-Dolly-Face

Hygienic Lunatic

H U F F L E P U F F

User Image

Elaina Destiny McClair xxx Seventeen xxx Seventh xxx Laney

WAND
11 ¾ inches Silver Lime Unicorn Hair

PATRONUS
Rabbit

BEST SUBJECT
Magical Creatures

WORST SUBJECT
History of Magic

Calm xxx Loyal xxx Sensitive

Understanding xxx Quiet Humble

I was born to an amazing mother who was a stay at home mom, she taught me all I needed to know about magic up until I was old enough to go to Hogwarts, and my father. Oh my father, he was such a joy to be around, sadly I didn't see him to often, he worked at the ministry and with my mother not working, he often did overtime but when he was home it was a blast. I was the only child, that is probably the only thing I regret from my childhood, even with amazing honest parents, you can't help but get lonely at times. I went to normal schools until I was sent my letter, that's when my whole life changed. I learned what it truly felt like to be special, my mother tried her best to teach me all she knew but in all honesty my poor mother was never very good at Hogwarts, poor thing was a cluts from the way my father describers it, says that's exactly why a Ravenclaw boy fell in love with a Hufflepuff like her. How romantic.

Well, my years through-out Hogwarts have been both easy and hard. And it wasn't exactly the school work, I have that down. No, it was fellow houses, they always assume Hufflepuff's are stupid, but we're not. We're just not openly blunt about how we feel about ourselves. We don't believe we have to make others feel less to make us feel better. That doesn't make us stupid. But I've groan used to it and I know longer get upset by it. I just do my best, focus on what I need to do and pass my Owl's will honors, or at least I try. I am not the best in the class by any means, but I do try awfully hard to at least pass with good grades.

This is my last year here at Hogwarts and I plan to make the most out of it. I often day dream about coming out of school like my parents, with a love that I will keep until I grow old and gray. But I truly doubt it, however. I do see a best friend in my future. I've known Penny since our first year here together. Even though she's in a different house I have not met anyone else like her. She's so... So Penny, that's the best way to discribe an amazing person like her. She's just her own odd ball of a person. So, if I don't come out of this will a love, I at least gained something even better!

0NC3 UP0N A TiiM3

Hygienic Lunatic

S L Y T H E R I N

User Image

Simon Alexander Duvall xxx Seventeen xxx Seventh xxx Simon

WAND
12 ½ inches Pine Dragon Heart-String

PATRONUS
Raven

BEST SUBJECT
Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST SUBJECT
Astronomy

Independent xxx Mysterious Stubborn

Self-preserving xxx Dry xxx Cunning

Simon Alexander Duvall grew up as an only child in a proud pureblood family. The first rule he was taught was that muggles were beneath magical folk. Because of this, he didn’t attend muggle school when he was younger but instead spent his days cooped up inside his parents’ manor. They taught him everything they believed in and he would just nod his head as though he agreed. In all truth, he wasn’t too fond of muggles but he didn’t mind muggleborn witches and wizards, after all they were technically magical folk too. His mother, Andrea, holds a position in the Wizengamot while his father, Henry, works in the Improper Use of Magic Office. When he was younger, Simon never got away with anything. His parents were strict and serious. One would assume he’d want to follow in their footsteps, them being as successful as they were. On the contrary, he despised them and most certainly didn’t want to be like them. The problem was he turned out to be as quiet and serious as they were.

Simon was sorted into Slytherin like his entire family before him. Although most Slytherins held close relationships with one another, but Simon was a bit of a loner. In his entire career at Hogwarts he had two friends and neither one knew anything about him. He was dark and mysterious and most people kept away from him. Part of the reason for this was that his parents were powerful; part of the reason was because he was a male Slytherin. Some people judged him based on his interactions with others as well. For instance if he wanted a spot at the Slytherin table he just pointed and muttered ‘move.’ Every single Slytherin would follow his orders. None of them would like it, but they were too afraid of what might happen. Combined, his parents could have their wand snapped in half. Simon knew all the people that feared him were idiots. Sure, he could kick a** in a duel but his parents wouldn’t waste their power on students that wouldn’t get up for their son.

Last year, his sixth year, he was named quidditch captain and he joined the team his second year as the keeper. He was pretty fast, was born to fly, and could catch better than anyone, so he was a shoe in for position but even more so for captain as he trained harder than anyone on the team. At least it appeared that way since he only practiced with his friends. Sure, he got along with his teammates and yes, they would all celebrate their victories in the commonroom after a win, but Simon and the team only talked about quidditch when they talked at all.

This year has been interesting for Simon. The only reason his name was with the others for the competition was because his parents had been pestering him about it the entire summer holiday. He is very thankful that chances are he won’t get picked because he’s not too fond of the limelight. He knows he can handle himself in the tournament but he isn’t sure if he can handle having his fellow Slytherins approaching him. Basically his goal is to stay away from the spotlight and work through his last year so that he can graduate and try to disappear from his parents' radar or -since that's pretty impossible because he probably couldn't go two days without magic- just annoy them by living among the muggles, finding a job and settling down without their blessing. God forbid, he leave them out of the equation. But he, like most seventeen year olds, just wants to get away from his family and start his own life; the trouble is, he's so focused on his family, he'll find he's not sure on what he wants to do with himself.

holy macaroni batman

Hygienic Lunatic

[align=center][size=24][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=18][u]H O U S E[/u][/size] [size=24][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk279/KissKissBoom/BlankWhite_zps8283b894.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=Color1]███████████████████████[/color][color=Color2]███████████████████████[/color][color=Color3]███████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk279/KissKissBoom/BlankWhite2_zpsd8387525.jpg[/IMG] [color=white]xxx[/color] [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk279/KissKissBoom/BlankWhite2_zpsd8387525.jpg[/IMG] [color=white]xxx[/color] [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk279/KissKissBoom/BlankWhite2_zpsd8387525.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=Color1]███████████████████████[/color][color=Color2]███████████████████████[/color][color=Color3]███████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]FULL NAME[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]AGE (Seventeen/Eighteen)[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]YEAR (Sixth/Seventh)[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]NICKNAME[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]WAND[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Length[/size] [size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Wood Type[/size] [size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Core[/size] [size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size]
(Dragon Heart-String, Phoenix Feather, Unicorn Hair, Other if you know others.)

[size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PATRONUS[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Here[/size] [size=14]

[size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]BEST SUBJECT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Here[/size] [size=14]

[size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]WORST SUBJECT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor]❖[/color][/size] [size=11]Here[/size] [size=14][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color] [size=18][color=PostingColor]【 [/color][/size][size=14][u]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/u][/size] [size=18][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][color=Posting]❝[/color] At least three paragraphs on your bio. [color=Posting]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=PostingColor]【[/color][/size] [size=18][u]Username[/u][/size] [size=24][color=PostingColor]】[/color][/size][/align]

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

[January][February][March][April][May][June][July][August][September][October][November][December]

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30][31]

[Monday][Tuesday][Wednesday][Thursday][Friday][Saturday][Sunday]

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]

[A.M][P.M.]

[Hot][Warm][Cool][Cold]

[Sunny][Night][Cloudy][Light Rain][Heavy Rain][Snowing][Hail][Thunderstorms]

[Strong Winds][Mildly Windy][Breezy][No Wind]

We're headed to the great hall of dinner.
                                                          The headmaster will be announcing who will be competing for their houses.
                                                          Good luck!

Note: Everyone can add their naming being called to their own post.

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image
                                                          CRUSHES

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxx

RELATIONSHIPS

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxx

EX'S

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxx

ENEMIES

xxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxx

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image
                                                          None as of now.

Taku Yuuhi's Significant Otter

Ruthless Combatant

User Image
                          ѕнє ℓινєѕ ιи α fαιяу тαℓє ѕσмєωнєяє тσσ fαя fσя υѕ тσ fιи∂
                          fσяgσттєи тнє тαѕтє αи∂ ѕмєℓℓ σf α ωσяℓ∂ тнαт ѕнє'ѕ ℓєfт вєнιи∂
                          ιт'ѕ αℓℓ αвσυт тнє єχρσѕυяє тнє ℓєиѕ ι тσℓ∂ нєя
                          тнє αиgℓєѕ ωєяє αℓℓ ωяσиg иσω ѕнє'ѕ яιρριиg ωιиgѕ σff σf вυттєяfℓιєѕ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                      “Miss Greengrass, do you mind telling me what you’re doing?”

Light green eyes shifted nervously to the side where a middle-aged witch clad in black robes stood, a rather annoyed expression on her face. Plush pink lips twitched into what she had hoped was a charming smile, but in reality it was more of a grimace. The young lady stepped in front of a small device she had just been working so feverishly to set off, as if to block it from view of the woman ahead of her. A nervous chuckle left her as she glanced around before she finally decided to speak up. “Ha ha. Heyyyyy Professor Cresswell. You’re mighty far from your classroom aren’t you?” Before she could help herself the young woman brought a hand up to run her thin fingers through her wild, fiery mane; a symbol of her own nervousness.

The female professor didn’t seem fazed. “Today is Sunday, there are no classes. I’m only asking one more time: Penelope, what are you hiding behind your back?”

Penny took a step back as she tried to think. If the professor saw the dung bombs she was hiding behind her back she’d get a detention for certain, and Penelope wasn’t really looking forward to spending another detention with Professor Cresswell. The woman always had her write lines and Penny wasn’t much of a writer. She had decent handwriting, but she didn’t have the tolerance for writing more than she had to. More often than not she’d leave words out when writing out her homework just because she didn’t feel like writing ‘the’ a couple dozen times on a piece of parchment. The keywords were there and that’s all that really mattered to Penny. You didn’t need the word ‘the’ to understand what a giraffe was.

But alas, Penelope was grasping at straws to come up with an excuse and Professor Cresswell seemed to notice. The aging woman took a step forward and in that same instant, as if by magic a nearby suit of armor sprang to life. Both Penny and Professor Cresswell jerked their heads over in the direction of the loud clanging of armor, though their reactions to it were quite different. While Cresswell was filled with dread, Penny looked relieved. Soon enough the suit of armor banged its way towards the professor whilst making loud wailing sounds. It didn’t take long at all before it even began speaking.

“Meanie weenie Cressie. Leave Pretty Penny alone!”

Cresswell didn’t seem impressed. “Peeves, I advise you leave.” she demanded.

As if on cue the suit of armor burst apart and there floated Peeves, an armful of his own dung bombs. Cresswell saw this and began a quick retreat, her back never facing the cackling Peeves. “Peeves, drop the dung bombs or the Headmaster will hear of this.” she warned, though it was clear she knew she had already met defeat. The poltergeist turned to Penny and gave her a rare smile before he turned back to Cresswell and began his bombardment on the professor, all the while shouting, “Meanie weenie Cressie! Leave Pretty Penny alone!”

With the horrid smell of dung bombs floating in the air, Penelope decided it was time to get away from the corridor she was in. She picked up the dung bomb that had threatened to get her in trouble and tossed it on the floor where Peeves had stood. If anything the professors would think it was one left behind by the mischievous poltergeist that Penny had managed to befriend back in her second year. She really had to thank him later, probably with a few odds and ends at the joke shop in Hogsmeade.

The redhead turned and bolted out of the corridor, the smile very obvious on her pink lips. She was making her way toward the Gryffindor common room when her stomach grumbled suddenly and she remembered it was dinner time. Wasn’t there supposed to be something going on at dinner? Oh yeah! The announcement of the house champions who would compete in a series of events! Her smile turned into a full-on grin as she picked up her pace, practically skipping towards the Great Hall. She could only hope she was the Gryffindor champion. Who wouldn’t wanna be the champion though? But to Penny it was a chance to prove her worth, to prove that just because she stood at a tiny 5’5 didn’t mean she was weak. Penelope wanted to enter the competition and prove to everyone that she could be so much more than just the girl with the crazy mess of red hair.

The journey to the Great Hall was uneventful, and when Penny arrived most of the students were already present. She took a seat at the Gryffindor table near some of her friends who all brought her right into their heated debate about Quidditch, a subject which Penny gladly jumped right in to. What else was there to do before the Headmaster began his little speech? Well, aside from throwing more dung bombs. As the thought crossed her mind Penny looked up at the teachers table and saw Professor Cresswell still wasn’t present. A small smile crossed her lips as she brought her green eyes back down to her friends. ‘Oops.’ she thought. But was it really an oops? Of course not!

[ ooc : Sorry it was so blah! I suck at first posts. D: ]

User Image() L O C A T I O N The Great Hall, Gryffindor table.

() C O M P A N Y Fellow Gryffindors.

() O U T F I T Clicky.

Nyki Eve's Husband

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

ardrobe: - ₪ -XXXXXXXXXX ocation: The Great Hall, Ravenclaw TableXXXXXXXXXX ompany: Idiots and Geniuses

═══════════════╡
his is your time.
Ӯour life's flashing before your eyes
nd soon enough
Ӯou will realize,
his is goodbye,
ut what if I gave you a chance?
Ӯou just have to sell your soul!
═══════════════════════════════════╡

Cautious sea colored eyes rolled across page after page of the text before his eyes. Paragraph after paragraph and chapter after chapter they rolled, committing every ounce to memory. He would stay like that for hours upon end, solid like stone in his position in the Library while memorizing textbooks. Some found him a bit extreme but the scores of texts were handed around, Jasper always had the highest. Always. Some have gotten close to him every so often but he has never been surpassed. One time a student had even scored so close to him they where a mere couple of points apart. Jasper was furious, he was never challenged like that before, even if the girl hadn't meant it that way, it was war to Jasper. The subject had been Apparition, a higher course elective he had taken Sixth year. It was supposed to only be open to Seventh years, but Jasper never obeyed such rules. He was obviously a higher level than even the older students, and eons ahead of his fellow sixth years. Now as a seventh year he thought himself to clearly be the top. Though aside from his obviously higher intelligence, Jasper did not count out every student as idiots and children. he had a handful of students that he allied himself with and became friends with. Granted most were Ravenclaws, there was a Slytherin or two. He got along well with Slytherins, something about them seemed to match well to him. Several of his Ravenclaw classmates even say sometimes that perhaps Jasper belonged there instead. His strive for greatness would cause him to fit well, but his other qualities and thirst of never discovering enough landed him in Ravenclaw. He believed it to fit him well, the house put him in with a plenty of geniuses and prodigies.
'Besides,' He thought to himself. 'Every House needs a leader and someone to surpass them all. Who else would motivate the others to try so hard? Despite it being a hopeless plight to surpass me.'

Oh yes the Seventeen year old was confident, nearing Narcissistic even. Yet the boy kept his head about him, despite the large ego it did not lift his head into the clouds. He was always cautious of his surroundings and the boy always knew his enemies, their strengths and how to exploit their weaknesses. A soft thud sounded as he closed the now fully memorized book. That was the moment he also hear a set of footsteps behind him, every so slightly he shifted to view the approaching person. Erikka a fellow Ravenclaw whom he know since their first year together. The two had even dated at a point. The small act had shocked everyone the passed. It had seemed that before then all of their class and house had decided that Jasper must be gay due to his never showing interest in any other women who approached him. Not even the ones all other boys ogled as they passed. That was in his Fifth year that he had dated Erikka, she was brilliant and all, but Jasper found her too much of a hassle to please. She didn't seem to understand that his studies and discoveries always came first. This was his steps to making history, was that so hard to understand? The girls hazel eyes met his, as she gave a slow smile. "Obviously you would be here. Don't you remember what today is? I've been sent to find you." A ginger eyebrow arched, Of course he remembered today had she forgotten whom she was speaking to? Jasper never forgot anything. His had moved to his pocket drawing the bronze chained watch from it. A click sounded as he flipped it open then shut it.
"Actually, I am perfectly on time. I was just preparing to head down stairs. Do you honestly believe I would miss my announcement of being called the Ravenclaw champion?"

The flame haired student rose from his seat and gathered his books as the female continued to speak. "How do you manage to keep such a ginormous ego? Must be exhausting. It isn't like you magically know you'll be called. Its not like they choose. The cup does, I believe."
"Precisely why I will be chosen. The cup and I both know that winning this tournament is a step in my path to greatness. I will win and make it obvious to all wizards I am the Champion of not only Ravenclaw but all of Hogwarts. From there I plan to move on and conquer every school and wizard in existence." As he spoke a smile lifted higher and higher upon his face. Though his female companion did not seem to have the same uplifting feeling. She only shook her head sending her ebony ponytail shaking.

"I swear Jasper, your sounding more and more like a Nutter everyday." The girl took a breathe and was about to speak more but a glare from sea colored orbs silenced her. Jasper continued on their path to the Hall, no longer speaking to the girl. She hadn't necessarily upset him, merely irritated him. He was far from a Nutter. The man was by far above the rest of his class academically. Yet one day he would be scrawled across textbook after textbook so student can hope to match his greatness and learn from him. Than when Erikka was off teaching in Hogwarts, she have to eat her own words as she teaches the students about the said 'Nutter' who blew every record in a single life time. While still breathing and achieving the unthinkable. The copper haired male sat calm and quiet as he sat among the Ravenclaws and his friend at the designated table, awaiting the beginning of said ceremonies. Impatient eyes scanned the teachers at their table, searching for a reason to account for their lack of beginning the ceremony. He was ever so slightly giddy with excitement, this is such a major step in his plans. Victory was already so close in his grasp. Only a matter of months.

╞═══════════════════════════════════
his feelings amazing I know,
ut, be carefull.
Ӯou know not what you wish for.
ranted life again,
ut now you've cheated death.
here's no where to run,
hen you run from yourself!
╞═══════════════

User Image

ᶲᶜᶜ
I was going to take it a bit farther but I didn't want to leave anyone behind.

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                                                          A tall female laid sprawled out on her bed. Someone had slipped her one of those horrid get sick pills in the libary, someone who she was convinced was suppose to be friend, but no, instead she was laying on her bed, thinking of ways she'd get her revenge on Laura Craft. That sneaky snide little witch. However, when Penny's name crossed her mind she smirk, that was perfect. Penny was so bright when it came to revenge pranks and they'd been friends since their first sit together on the way to Hogwarts their first year. They couldn't exactly sit together in the great hall, or spend any time together in their common rooms but in class, they were a hassle. Elaina felt something in her stomach and rolled onto her side, staring down at a half filled trash bin with what was left over of her lunch, she felt it rolling up her throat once more and bleck, it all came out. Laney wanted to make it down to the great hall. The headmaster had announced how important tonight was for the past week now.

Without a second thought the five foot ten inch female rolled off her bed and used the palm of her hands to smooth out her crumpled yellow dress, she slid her feet into flats and ran a brush through her very long deep brown hair for only a few moments. Tossing her brush onto her bed she rushed out of the door. Maybe if she got down there fast enough, she wouldn't hack up something else, right? She ran the back of her hand over her mouth to make sure it was clean and headed out of their common room.

It wasn't long before the disgusting smell of dung bombs was in the air, it was faint now but it was there, she gagged a little trying to retreat out of that hall as quickly as possible, stepping over a piece of armor no longer connected to it's body. She glanced at it and shook her head. "Penny, what did you do nooow?" she murmured to herself with a chuckle, soon the common room doors were in sight, but she was nearly bowled over by the flame haired Ravenclaw boy, the boastful one who let everyone in school know just how amazing he was, she rolled her eyes. Watching as he rushed inside. She was quiet surprised he didn't announce his greatness had arrived, that must of killed him to sit down so quietly and all.

Laney let out a faint laugh before swallowing back a mouth full of vomit, her thin hands clutched her stomach for a moment. Damn, she wished she knew a spell to rid her body of this vile pill. Laura Craft was so going down after this. Once she had steady her stomach she entered the great hall. It wasn't a shock when a few people turned to stare at her. She was very tall for a female and very thin, a lengthy twig she often heard people whisper. She ignored them and headed over to her table, passing Laura a most disgusted look who looked shocked she had made it. It had been announced if you didn't make it to dinner tonight, you'd get a month worth of detention. Laney glared at Laura again who quickly turned her back to her.

Taking a seat next to a couple of her Huffle-Buddies and started a conversation about how Poly-Juice potion really did taste, she'd never experienced it but Moaning Mertal had told her once while she went to the bathroom that the great Harry Potter actually puked while taking a drink. It set her curiosity on full, she laughed as she waited, glancing at the table to notice one of the professors hadn't arrived yet and until she did, the Headmaster wouldn't make his announcement. She shrugged it off and returned to the story that Mertal had told her.

OOC : I'm sorry, I haven't made a layout yet due to being sick. I will get on that and update this with my layout soon! Sorry if my post is crap or all over the place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff