Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX THE REUNION

CREATED BY: KAITINO
                                    LIT. BREAK - LIT.
                                    DRAMA
                                    IC / PROFILES / OOC

THE LETTER !

Dear former Crosswell Academy student, you are a winner! Your name was drawn in the Summer Getaway raffle. You're probably wondering exactly what that is. Well, let me inform you! You have been invited on an entire 2 month summer getaway - all expenses paid, of course - to the booming city of LA! Sounds fun, right? Right! You'll be staying all comfy cozy in the Luxe City Center Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels located right in the center of Downtown LA. You'll love it. You and nine other former classmates who have also won the raffle are going to be flown to LA on June 1st, and will be shown to your rooms that same day, all right next to each other, on the second floor. We have planned this trip just for you to get away from your hectic life and rekindle old relationships with your former classmates. Make it an adventure. Bring your wallets, because there are tons of things to do in LA! You will have a wonderful time, I guarantee it. Attached to this letter is a plane ticket. Remember, June 1st! Have fun, and cheers to you!

exclaim this is not the main thread, click the IC tab in order to get to the main thread and get more information! please join we need more people in order to start the rp! thank you! heart
              User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX THE PLOT

Crosswell Academy, your former private high school. It seems like just yesterday you graduated and went on to pursue whatever career you chose afterwards. It's been five years since you graduated, in reality. Five long years. And, its no surprise, really, that you of all people received this letter. Unless you didn't know that Croswell Academy was one of the most prestigious private schools in the nation. You're probably some successful big-shot by now, or something of the sorts, with the help of your beloved parents wealth. Or maybe after high school your life took a turn for the worst, and you lost track of everything. Either way, you've been invited to a two month summer getaway with nine other people that won the raffle from Crosswell Academy. Who could the others be? Either way, its going to be someone you knew from Crosswell. Maybe even someone you hate. You can only hope for the best. By the way, how did you even win this? Do you even know? How was your name magically put into this random raffle that you had never heard of. And how did you, of all people, win it? Nobody knows, but who would deny a two month long summer getaway with all expenses paid? Probably nobody. So, enjoy this getaway, because you deserve it.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX THE RULES

GENERAL
                                    Okay, you know these. Follow the TOS. Timeskip for sex, because lets be real its going to happen. I don't really care for much else, swear all you want, get drunk all you want. Just know the TOS.

POSTING
                                    I am a huge stickler on posting. Listen, I know you have lives, but you need to post. If you abandon my roleplay? I'll make your life hell. Do not join and abandon. If you abandon roleplays a lot, or think you'll get bored, leave. Now. Don't even join. You better plan on plotting, being active in the OOC, and getting to know one another. I will be keeping frequent tabs on the roleplay. I'm not one for warnings. If you ditch, you better tell me you are, and if you don't, there is no coming back. I'll do something drastic to your character, like kill him/her or something. And then I'll put you on blast in the OOC and pray that you feel like an a**. I expect you to post more than once a week. This is more of a literate break RP, because I know literate+ roleplayers are terrible at posting frequently and frankly take way too long. Just post 2+ decent paragraphs and you'll be fine. I want posts to look pretty, too. Have a picture, at least. I don't care if you have those big graphics just don't make them ridiculously large or have too many gifs. You'll just clog up the IC. I also want all posting done in third person.

PROFILES
                                    I want all profiles done in first person. First person. Not third. If you send it to me or Kat and its in third person, we'll make you re-do it or just delete your character, depending on what kind of mood were in. Send the reserves to me or Katsyna titled "Summer" and the profiles titled "Reunions". Also, we reserve the right to not accept your character - for whatever reason. Although, were not picky, and were actually really nice(Kat's probably nicer than I) and laid back about things. Don't alter the profile, thats pretty obvious. I want only real characters, and avoid using emo/scene people and huge celebrities like Miley, Bieber or Demi. Also, make your characters different. If you already see someone exactly the same as the character your making, make someone different. I don't want everybody to be the same.

OTHER
                                    I want everybody to subscribe and post in the OOC. I'm putting Kat in charge of the OOC and the announcements, also. Yes, she will be making many announcements in the OOC for the RP so you're going to want to subscribe or you'll miss out on everything. I want everybody to plot, get to know each other, and become friends! Don't feel weird or awkward, we will love you! Make things interesting, plot within plots within plots. Anything could happen. Also, I don't want every single person who went to Crosswell to be successful. Sure, everybodys parents were probably rich, but that doesn't mean your character has to be now. Maybe they got disowned by their parents and got all money cut off? Maybe they just sucked at everything they did after high school? Who knows. I'll add more rules as they come to mind, so keep checking back here.

Only 1 male needed!! Guy #3! Ignore the rest of this thread(it's not up to date) and go to the true IC in the first post. This is NOT the main thread! Go apply for guy #3 before it's taken!
              User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX THE DRAMA

FORMER HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA

Scott was having sex with both Girl #2 and Marceline at the same time. He lead them both on for a couple months, then the two girls found out and it ended in a huge fight. Needless to say, both of the girls hated Scott, and each other.

Girl #2 was dating Guy #2 when he found out that she was sleeping around with Scott. It ended badly, and Guy #2 was heart-broken. She actually tried to rekindle things a couple years after high school, but he denied her and they never talked again.

Guy #3 tried to be there to comfort Girl #2 when her boyfriend broke up with her - because she was cheating. He pretty much just wanted to use her for sex. It never really worked out and it dropped pretty quickly, although they remained friends.

Vera tried to form a relationship with Guy #4, even though she was shy and awkward. He denied her hard and it was embarrassing. She pretty much hated him after that.

Girl #5 always had a big crush on Guy #5, but they always remained best friends and never more. She wasn't sure if he felt the same way.

Zara was Guy #2's rebound after the breakup. Things just sort of ended as they went their seperate ways. She was only a little upset about it.

Guy #5 always had his eye on Vera. Although, he would never admit it because she wasn't popular at all, he always wanted to try and talk to her, but never got enough balls to do it.

• Girl #1, Girl #4, Girl #3 and Guy #1 are taken by Scott, Zara, Marceline and Vera.

---

AFTER HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

Girl #2 tried to rekindle things with Guy #2 a couple years after high school, but he denied her harshly. They haven't talked since.

Guy #5 is currently dating Girl #5 but he is extremely unhappy. He's not sure what to do because he doesn't want to hurt her, but he can't go on dating her. When he found out she was also going on the trip - he wasn't very happy.

Scott had sex with Marceline about a year ago after he ran into her at a bar. It was simply a one night stand, but they both enjoyed reminiscing about high school together.

Guy #4 and Zara have hooked up multiple times after high school, but they haven't seen each other in a little over a year now.

Vera pretty much hates everybody from high school.

Girl #2 is now best friends with Guy #3, it has never gone further than that.

• More will be added as RP goes on. If you want to add more drama, tell me in the OOC or PM me about it!

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX THE SKELETONS

RESERVE
                                    [color=POSTCOLOR]• FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME
                                    • 300X150 SIZED IMAGE OF CHARACTER
                                    • AGE(24-25)
                                    • OCCUPATION
                                    • FORMER HIGH SCHOOL TITLE(queen bee, social butterfly, nerd, etc)
                                    • FOUR ADJECTIVES
                                    • ROLE(girl #4, guy #2, etc. pick one thats open, refer to the drama post in ic)
                                    • SAMPLES[/color]

[align=right][img]IMG HERE[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=30][b][color=POSTCOLORHERE]FIRST[/color] [color=gray]♕[/color] [color=POSTCOLORHERE]MIDDLE[/color] [color=gray]♕[/color] [color=POSTCOLORHERE]LAST[/color][/b][/size]

[size=15]
                                    [color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]AGE[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]age here[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]CAREER[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]career here[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]I USED TO BE[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]high school title here[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]HEIGHT[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]height here[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]THIS IS MY PROLOGUE[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [color=gray][size=10][color=white]xxx[/color]Bio here, 2+ paragraphs. Please.[/size][/color]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]I ALMOST FORGOT[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]anything extra here[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=white][color=POSTCOLORHERE]TAKE A BOW[/color][/color][/size]
                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]username here[/color][/size]

bump yum_puddi
we need more people!
bump bump bump yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out