Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Girl

Graphics by Angelgirlz125 ; Coding by

User Image

welcome to the real world. it sucks. you're gonna love it!
                                ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

OWNER - AccordingToKris
                                              INSPIRATION - Favorite TV Shows ( Friends, HIMYM, Will & Grace, Two and A Half Men )
                                              LITERACY - literate to lazy literate.
                                              CURRENTLY - under construction

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

Well, these are the terrible rules in the dreaded paragraph form. I don't like it when the rules are in paragraph form either but it is the only way to make sure that you actually read it and do not skim through. Ok so this is what's first, the posts. This is an lit break / lazy lit rp If you don't know what that means, well then you obviously don't belong here. I completely can not stand one liners. I am expecting a minimum 8-12 sentence paragraphs, which also means I want at most 3-4 paragraphs cause I am also a little lazy. For the first post, I expect more. I love pretty posts. With lots of color, pictures, and/or icons of your character. But make sure you don't over do it with a million pictures and insanely bright colors. Quotes and lyrics are also loved. th3r3 is n0 txt tlk like this! Every adv. lit role-player should know that speech is in bold and thoughts are italicized and text is underlined!

Posts should always be in third-person. As for models, I'm going to bold this to make sure you remember, I hate scene people, look book people, and site models in general, so please none of them, If you want to, I might have to consider it a while and don't get your hopes high. And I would LOVE you if you used a celebrity. Make sure you follow the gaia ToS. Okay I know a bunch of you might not like this but no cybering, you can get detailed if you want but, no sing the words, c**, v****a, p***s, or any s**t like that or I will ask you to leave kay? And please please don't steal from me! I have work really hard on this rp. If you would like to borrow something, please just ask and give me credit.

I really want this rp to last a longgg time, so if you join, make sure that you are dedicated to the rp. Don't not post once and not come back. If you are gone for a couple days or so, just pm me. I will completely understand. People have lives. Now, about the reserves and profiles. You will not send me anything through PM. You will post both the application on the application thread and the profile link ( which should be on a separate thread ) once I have accepted your application. Please don't send me a private message unless I ask for one.

*These characters do not have to be exactly like they are in the show, in fact, I have changed them up a little bit, but I would appreciate it if it were obvious to me at least which character is which. Also, don't be afraid to be friends or enemies with anyone outside of the show you are part of!

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

Six people, three guys and three girls, two apartments across the hall, all living in one building. Leinani, the controlling girl who loves to keep everything in order, a perfectionist who owns her own restaurant. Her brother is [ The Scientist ] who travels the world looking for love, since he can't seem to hold down a marriage quite well. Whenever he's in town, he stays with Issac who's stuck in a cubicle all day and cracks an occasional offensive joke now and then to hide the fact that he actually has a boring life. His roommate is [ The Actor ] who always goes far in television or movies with his looks, and he always seems to have a girl hanging off him in all scenes. Yet he seems to be in love with Lillian who doesn't give a crap about what people think about her and always lives her life to the fullest, despite her tragic childhood. She shares the apartment with Sarah who used to be a spoiled rotten rich girl, until daddy cut her off and she moved in with her friends who took her in, working from bottom to top, proving her parents, and everyone else, wrong.

The Chef ( Monica ) - Leinani Makamae Flores - Female - Twenty-Three - Sochitta Sal - Reserved
                                                    The Scientist ( Ross ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Masseuse ( Phoebe ) - Lilian May Connors - Female - Twenty-Two - Taylor Swift - Reserved
                                                    The Office Boy ( Chandler ) - Issac Henry Moreno - Male - Twenty-Five - Jon Kortajarena - Reserved
                                                    The Fashion Consultant ( Rachel ) - Sarah Grace Hemsworth - Female - Twenty-Three - Dianna Agron - Reserved
                                                    The Actor ( Joey ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser Image

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

This story follows around the relationships of four people stuck in two separate apartments yet it always seem to come back around to them. [ The Lawyer ] is a gay corporate who is always being mistaken as straight, even he shares an apartment with [ The Performer ] who is quite flamboyantly gay man who has trouble keeping down a job and has a son, before he knew he was gay. Then there is Autumn who has been best friends with both males since college and is always being confused of being in a relationship with one of the gay men, and always being shitted on for being Jewish. Cathryn is her roommate and personal assistant, who hardly does anything, as she is still known for being a socialite, a party girl, and a little bit of a drunk.

The Designer ( Grace ) - Autumn Bay Caverly - Female - Twenty-One - Emilia Clarke - Reserved
                                                    The Lawyer ( Will ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Performer ( Jack ) - Name - Male - Age 21-25 - Model - Open
                                                    The Assistant ( Karen ) - Cathryn Tate Collier - Female - Twenty-Three - Kacy Hill - Reserved

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

When Five friends and three separate apartments come together and have some crazy memories, whether it's love, hate, or just plain having fun. [ The Architect ] is someone wanting to finally settle down after having some of the best years being a bachelor and is trying to find the right woman to be with. He rooms with [ The Judge ] and Josephine who consist of a kind-hearted man and a carefree woman who he has known since college and are also engaged maybe even expecting a child soon. Harper is a strong hearted, independent woman who is tired of being in relationships and just wants to have some fun, although she is always shitted on for being Canadian. Then there is [ The Businessman ], no one actually knows what he does, but he always wears a suit when you see him, and probably a girl around his arm, and all they know is that he goes to the office everyday, and makes a lot of money, and dreams of making everyday one to count.

The Architect ( Ted ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Anchorwoman ( Robin ) - Harper Grace Sheffield - Female - Twenty-Two - Lea Michele - Reserved
                                                    The Judge ( Marshall ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Artist ( Lily ) - Josephine Mare Stanley - Female - Twenty-Two - Nina Dobrev - Taken
                                                    The Businessman ( Barney ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open

User ImagexUser Image

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

After a failed three year marriage after high school and having his kid taken away, [ The Photographer ] is now determined to do anything to win his child back, by getting back on his feet owning his own studio. He is currently living with his older brother [ The Radio Host ] who owns his own apartment and has let his brother in until he can get everything back he owns and even his child. Across the hall lives [ The Professor ] who is crazy madly in love with her neighbor, and feels like she has been ignored since the day he let his brother move in.

The Photographer ( Alan ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Radio Host ( Charlie ) - Name - Male - Age 22-26 - Model - Open
                                                    The Professor ( Rose ) - Name - Female - Age 21-25 - Model - Open

Partying Girl

Graphics by Angelgirlz125 ; Coding by AccordingToKris

User Image
                                User Image

*Okay this is just a quick reminder that everything gets posted in the application thread and the profiles must be posted on a separate thread ( also, it might be wise to highlight the bottom of this post )

Application ::

[color=dimgrey][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/Untitled_zpsd6213fa3.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=teal][u] [color=black]▰▰▰ Application[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/b][/size]
                                                    [size=9] [i]She's not afraid of all the attention.[/i][color=white]xx[/color][i]She's not afraid of running wild.[/i][color=white]xx[/color][i]How come she's so afraid of falling in love?[/i]

[size=11][color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]USERAME[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]NICKNAME[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]CHARACTER ROLE[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]CHARACTER AGE[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]MODEL[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]POSTING COLOR[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]SAMPLES[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] [url=]XXX[/url]
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]TIMEZONE[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [color=teal]♛[/color] ◟ [b][color=teal]ANYTHING ELSE[/color][/b] [b]-[/b] XXX
                                                    [size=24][color=teal][u][color=white][b]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/b][/color][/u][/color][/b][/size]
                                                    [size=9][i]She's not afraid of scary movies.[/i][color=white]xx[/color][i]She's likes the way we kiss in the dark.[/i][color=white]xx[/color][i]But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love![/i]

Profile - Part I ::

[color=dimgrey][align=center][img]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/Untitled-1_zps57e1932b.jpg[/img]
                                                    [size=22]( [color=teal]♔[/color] )⇡ROLE HERE [/align]
                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=7][color=teal][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]
                                                    [color=dimgrey][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]
                                                    [color=teal][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]
                                                    [color=dimgrey][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]

[align=center][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgrey]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color]

[size=18][i][color=teal] Posting Color [color=dimgrey]•[/color] Alter Ego ( ex. Rachel, Grace, Ted, Charlie ) [color=dimgrey]•[/color] Model [color=dimgrey]•[/color] Username [/color][/i][/align]
                                                    [/align]

*For the 'Role here' part, it must be a wide text, for that click [url=http://fsymbols.com/generators/wide/]here[/url]. Please delete this in your actual profile.

Profile - Part II ::

[color=dimgrey][align=center][img]gif[/img]
                                                    [size=22]( [color=teal]♔[/color] )⇡ABOUT ME [/align]
                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=7][color=teal][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]
                                                    [color=teal][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=dimgrey]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color]
                                                    [color=dimgrey][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [align=center][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgrey]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/Untitled-2_zps6c40df3c.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]Basics[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[size=11] [color=teal][b]full name :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]nickname :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]age :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]sexuality :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]gender :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]occupation :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]relationship status :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]height :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]weight :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]hair color :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]eye color :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]tattoos :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]piercings :: [/b][/color] XXX
                                                    [color=teal][b]birthmarks :: [/b][/color] XXX

Profile - Part III ::

[color=dimgrey][align=center][img]gif[/img]
                                                    [size=22]( [color=teal]♔[/color] )⇡DIGGING DEEPER [/align]
                                                    [color=dimgrey][b]DOES HE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE IT LIKE THAT [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW YOU'RE OUT AND I WANT YOU SO BAD[/color] TONIGHT YOU'RE MINE [color=teal]DOES HE KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK?[/color][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [align=center][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgrey]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=teal]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/Untitled-2_zps6c40df3c.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]Background[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[color=teal][b]likes :: [/b][/color]

■ [color=teal]■[/color] ■ [b]Like[/b] One Sentence Why

[color=teal][b]dislikes :: [/b][/color]

■ [color=teal]■[/color] ■ [b]Dislike[/b] One Sentence Why

[color=teal][b]personality :: [/b][/color]

■ [color=teal]■[/color] ■ [b]Trait[/b] One Sentence Why

[color=teal][b]facts :: [/b][/color]

■ [color=teal]■[/color] ■ One fact about your life, at least two sentences

Profile - Part IV ::

[color=dimgrey][align=center][img]GIF[/img]
                                                    [size=22]( [color=teal]♔[/color] )⇡RELATIONSHIPS [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]KEY[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

☆☆☆☆☆ - Do I know you? No? Go away then.
                                                    ★☆☆☆☆ - I know you, but I'd rather not...
                                                    ★★☆☆☆ - You're more of an acquaintance anyway.
                                                    ★★★☆☆ - Well at least I can trust you.
                                                    ★★★★☆ - We're great together!
                                                    ★★★★★ - OMG I love you, just like family!

ღღღღღ - Um...just...no.
                                                    ♥ღღღღ - At least you're better looking than my foot.
                                                    ♥♥ღღღ - You're not horrible to look at.
                                                    ♥♥♥ღღ - Holy fu[i][/i]ck! You. Me. Closet. Now.
                                                    ♥♥♥♥ღ - I think there's something more to you...
                                                    ♥♥♥♥♥ - I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!

[size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]F.R.I.E.N.D.S[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/honey-cocaine_0_zps2681c862.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FBB917][b]The Chef[/b][/color] - Status
                                                    [color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]☆☆☆☆☆
                                                    [color=white]xxx[/color]ღღღღღ[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Scientist[/b][/color] - Status

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person. Paragraph on what you think of this person.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu213/taylorswiftmusicviddd/Icons/taylorweb23.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=dodgerblue][b]The Masseuse[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/a258c1a6-1e91-49b4-a941-1e3b9ed5d72a_zps1caeda63.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00B4CC][b]The Office Boy[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/01a18a2e-1564-4119-948d-dd1fa999a2c2_zpscc105ba4.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#8DB600][b]The Fashion Consultant[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Actor[/b][/color] - Status

[size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]WILL & GRACE[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/36efaac7-44c0-4af5-9604-e596c19993c8_zps67feb78b.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#BB9089][b]The Designer[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Lawyer[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Performer[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/002c9eef_medium_zps352113bd.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#C96823][b]The Assistant[/b][/color] - Status

[size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Architect[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Anchorwoman[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Judge[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p665/TheWorldAccordingToKris/071f6d8f-f5ff-4499-ac3b-974cabdee771_zps8bb4455b.png[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF0066][b]The Artist[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Businessman[/b][/color] - Status

[size=18][color=teal][u][color=black]TWO AND A HALF MEN[i]!![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Photographer[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Radio Host[/b][/color] - Status

[imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Space.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][color=dimgrey][color=white]xxx[/color][color=their posting color][b]The Professor[/b][/color] - Status

( Delete your characters )

[b]* As the roleplay gets more people, I will be adding more of the pictures myself so check back from time to time.[/b]

Okay, so when you send in your application and profile, I would totally love you if you could name the song from what the lyrics are from, as well as the person/people who sing it in the first place, lol. It's not exactly mandatory and it won't affect whether you get in or not, it would just get you major brownie points with me <3.

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

restaurant :: xxx
                                                    science lab :: xxx
                                                    masseuse :: xxx
                                                    office :: xxx
                                                    design studio :: xxx
                                                    theater :: xxx
                                                    judge office :: xxx
                                                    art studio :: xxx
                                                    news room :: xxx
                                                    university :: xxx
                                                    photography studio :: xxx
                                                    radio station :: xxx

crossing paths

Leinani and The Scientist are brother and sister.
                                                    Lillian works personally for The Businessman, as does Issac.
                                                    Sarah works for Autumn, but is extremely jealous of her, so she is trying to take place of Cathryn to take her down from the inside.
                                                    The Actor and The Performer both work at the Theater but are at constant odds, always competing against each other.
                                                    The Lawyer is constantly trying to suck up to The Judge, hoping to be a judge himself one day.
                                                    The Architect, Josephine, The Scientist and The Professor all work at the university.
                                                    The Anchorwoman and The Radio Host are always competing on who can get more viewers/listeners.
                                                    The Photographer and Josephine used to work together.

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

floor plans

one bedroom :: xxx
                                                    two bedroom :: xxx
                                                    three bedroom :: xxx

kitchen

living room

dining room

bedroom

one :: xxx
                                                    two :: xxx
                                                    three :: xxx

bathroom

terrace

roommates

14A :: Leinani - Lillian - Sarah ( Three Bedroom )
                                                    18A :: The Scientist - Issac - The Actor ( Three Bedroom )
                                                    32B :: Autumn - Cathryn ( Two Bedroom )
                                                    38B :: The Lawyer - The Performer ( Two Bedroom )
                                                    22C :: The Architect - The Judge - Josephine ( Two Bedroom )
                                                    25C :: The Anchorwoman ( One Bedroom )
                                                    29C :: The Businessman ( One Bedroom )
                                                    43D :: The Photographer - The Radio Host ( Two Bedroom )
                                                    47D :: The Professor ( One Bedroom )

Partying Girl

User Image
                                User Image

August
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thurs Fri Sat

1xx2xx3xx4xx5xx6xx7
                                                    8xx9xx10xx11xx12xx13xx14
                                                    15xx16xx17xx18xx19xx20xx21
                                                    22xx23xx24xx25xx26xx27xx28
                                                    29xx30

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather

☀ sunny x warm x hot x humid

☁ partly cloudy x cloudy x overcast x black out

☂ light rain x steady rain x torrential downpour x flash flood!

❄ light snow x steady snowfall x blizzard conditions!

≈ breezy x windy x hurricane force winds!

events

** I you have any ideas for any events, go ahead and put them in the application thread! **

( ) Event Here
                                                          Description of Event

( ) Event Here
                                                            Description of Event

( ) Event Here
                                                              Description of Event

[b]( [color=#D98F84]♛[/color] ) Event Here[/b]
                                                          [list][list][list][/list]Description of Event[/list][/list]

currently. . .

So looks like summer has officially ended! So it's everyone's first day back at work / school after the summer has ended and get back to their old, boring, regular lives.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff