NOO D:
Some one post?

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't know what to post cause I think the guys are waiting for Sam to tell them to go.

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
bassluver
I don't know what to post cause I think the guys are waiting for Sam to tell them to go.

I'll try having my post in tomorrow i got super busy this week. sad I haven't posted in any role plays lately

Loaded Lunatic

Sam cannot get on until Sunday guys, hold on tight and be ready to post when he does c:

Friendly Noob

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Derek Christopher Banks The Charming Blue-eyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mason Cooley

User Image

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.

Derek looked again at his cellphone. It was Sam; a good guy. A small smirk appeared on his lips as he notice a word crashing party, gun and getting his a** out there. Derek quickly stood up from the yard and quickly started a message towards Sam.

To: Sam The Man
Coming already man!

He pressed send and started to rush his way towards the house of Aubree. She was a nice girl; he didn’t stand a chance with a girl like her….Plus he didn’t wanted to piss of Skyler. A guy sister was off limits; not untill he got the approval of the brother. Derek didn’t wanted to get hateful eyes. He didn’t had yet the girl that he taught of ‘hm interesting’. He quickly jumped over the lawn and take softly breath while looking way towards the house.

’Just few meters..’Derek thinks while rushing again towards the house of Aubree the north of it. Soon enough he felt his cellphone again with the message of Atticus. Derek rubbed his hand over his hair. ’Atticus…this is going be a great crash party..’He thinks while quickly making a message.

To: Atticus
Don’t worry, you are not the only one Atticus. Let’s start with some fun!

Derek pressed send and quickly walk his way towards Zander who was hiding at the north of it. He looked towards him and pat softly his shoulder. ’’Hey, do you have a gun for me and…well…can you explain me the plan?’’He says softly looking at Zander waiting for his anwser.

‘’ “"Without music, life would be a mistake. . '"”.”

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

((Sorry guys, had this week my internschip...hard week))

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
zαиđєя вlαиє мαlίӄ
тнє вίġ вяoтнєяs вєsтfяίєиđ
User ImageUser Image
Zander smirked and grabbed himself a gun and one for another guy to join him. He went into the yard facing the north of Skylars house and croutched down. Hearing a voice Zander turned around as fast as he could and smiled seeing Derek ’’Hey, do you have a gun for me and…well…can you explain me the plan?’’ the boy said to Zander. he handed him the gun and smiled. "Well the guns are filled with some liquid that honestly stinks. on Sams mark were gonna jump over the fences and start just squirting these at them." he smiled at Derek. "Now get down!" he said.

ocation: North of Skylars yard

ompany: Derek

ood: Evil

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic

User Image

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Chloe wasn't too suspicious User Image about the paint, as she could have easily been splashed by her parents, who may have been decorating. "Hm, now sit here chick." Said told the girl, placing her on the bed. Reaching into her back, she pulled out a wipe and wiped the paint off. "So babe, how've you been?" She asked curiously as she pulled her powder of her bag and began brushing the girls face down with it, giving the illusion of flawless skin. "And how come your so late anyway sugar?" She asked, curious as to why she was indeed late. Seriously, she drove a motorcycle, she should have gotten here even before Aubree. She finished putting the finishign touches, such as gloss and mascara onto the girl. "There; Whadda' ya' think?" She asked cutely, holding a mirror to the girls face.

User Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
♪outfit♪
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
...This one doesn't.

User Image

Skylar stood in the side yard with Sam, just waiting for the cue to start running into the yard and take his position. He heard Chloe saying that she though she saw them and then Aubree say that no one was there. The boy couldn't help but chuckle a little bit to himself and covered his mouth to muffle the sound so that the girls in the yard couldn't hear. He saw Derek moving to his position and knew that Sam would probably be giving the cue soon and their attack would start. He was getting antsy and hoped that they would go soon.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        brok BRO
        broken SAMPOTTORFF* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME lonely bad 'CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. WHEN EVERYTHING'S MEANT TO BE BROKEN lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE IT COULD END AT ANY TIME
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

"OutOfCrak: New Layout, Outfit in Pic, sorry for the delay"
                                        Sam did his secret handshake with skylar as Atticus texted him.
                                        To: Atticus
                                        Message: Come to the west yard with me and Skylar. We have a gun for you
                                        He pressed send and sat against the fence with his ear against it to listen. Watching as Atticus walked up to them he winked and pulled out his phone again
                                        To: Everyone
                                        He sent and screamed "GOOOOOOOO!" and jumped over the fense starting to shoot the girls.

Anxious Noob

User Image
User Image
im not anitsocial; im just not user friendly.

✿❝ Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk ❞
Think Think Think Think Think
User Image

Sitting on the bed, Micheal brushed a lock of hair from her face and looked up at Chloe, allowing her to doll her up. ✿❝ I've been fine... ❞ She quietly said to Chloe's question. It was a half truth. Micheal had been trying to convince her Aunt to let her move in, of course, they needed her father's consent, which would be impossible. She gave a light sigh and looked into the mirror. ✿❝ I lost track of time. I was playing music and painting. It's kind of hard to just stop... ❞ She gave a light chuckle at how distracted she could get so distracted by those things. She gave another look in the mirror before giving Chloe an accepting smile. ✿❝ it's nice. A little different from what I'm used to though. ❞ Micheal looked out the bedroom door before looking up at Chloe. ✿❝ Did you hear that? ❞ She said a bit quieter than her usual voice.
                                                  LuckZombiie
                                                  outofchimchars ;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff