Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
                              x Ƞew management is ɳow in

control of everything ɳothing. x

User Image

Rune looked up at the top of the London skyline, the sunlight felt good on his eyelids. Even though the clouds blocked out plenty of it what was coming though was nice, artificial lights gave him a headache. They didn’t last long, just long enough for his eyes to adjust but it happened every time he went inside. He’d never been to London before and the bustle on the street was exciting, of course every large city was bustling. Though he was excited for the new city it was tempered by the weight of his upcoming job.

He’d been working for Black Letter Label for a few years and had moved up to being in charge of tech crews but being asked to manage the tour felt like a jump to him. From what he had gathered he was more meant to keep things running smoothly between the two bands than to promote their images. Still it felt intimidating to be babysitting ten rock stars across the world. Especially rock stars with … special abilities. Rune was pretty sure they would be a problem by the time the tour was over.

A buzz from his pocket drew Rune from his sky gazing. The company had given him a new phone for the tour so he could keep track of things and contact venues and whatever he might need, but from the moment he’d turned it on all he’d done was ignore messages from his bosses. They were overly attentive for some reason. Pulling his phone out of his pocket Rune checked the sender and quickly scanned the message. Evidently the bean counters thought it would be beneficial to save the cost of his traveling by putting him on the bands’ busses. As if a bus wasn’t crowded enough.

He grabbed his bag and headed over to Shadow Screams’ tour bus. After tossing his things in the under storage he hopped up into the bus before the band members could scatter.

“Hey, I’m Rune Elwyn your manager for the tour. If you need anything let me know, you’re free to roam till rehearsal try not to get lost okay? Send me a text with where you’re headed I’d like to pick up the body before the police do. And if you didn’t read the informational email from the company here is my number. We’ll have a more formal meeting at rehearsal.”

Rune slapped a paper with his name and number at eye level on the bus door before heading down the stairs. At the bottom step he stopped, turned and poked his head back in the bus.

“Oh and by the way I’m going to be staying on your bus till we get to Paris. See you later roomies.”

Getting off the bus he walked over to Curses Broken’s bus to give them the same spiel. If nothing came up in the next ten minutes Rune had his eye on seeing the classic tourist traps in London.

ɱr. ɱanager xx

deje rah's Senpai

Sparkly Reveler

20,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[Layne Larkin || Curses Broken || Keyboardist || Succubus]]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Finally, Layne thought to herself. They hadn't been on the bus for that long, really, but Layne hated being cooped up. Most of the time she slept on the bus just so she wouldn't have to deal with the caged feeling. As her heeled combat boots hit the pavement she wanted to cheer and bolt into the city. London was always a good time. Admittedly, it had been a while since she'd visited, but that didn't mean she loved it any less.

With three hours until rehearsal, she had some time to kill. Not that she even needed to practice. Her playing was flawless. But far be it for her to deny anyone else the chance to get some practice in. Besides, she was kind of curious to see Shadow Scream up close and personal.

"Pre-rehearsal pub crawl!" she crowed, as she strode off in search of the nearest pub. Anyone who wanted to join her was welcome. She wasn't anyone's mother. That said, she wasn't waiting around either. If people wanted to join up, they could keep up. She shot off a text to Rune so he wouldn't go all den mother on her later.

To: Runey-kins
>>Going drinking. Back soon. ♥♥♥ -L

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
stuck in my head;; I Wanna Be Sedated

on my body;; London Calling

hanging around me;;

where am i?;; Off the bus...at last!

mood ring;; Carefree

[ o o c ];;

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

User Image

Rosemary Bade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shadow Screams - Guitarist

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ◄ ► █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

I can be the b***h,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess
who could ask for more.
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad,
my poison is your remedy

Rose laid in her cot in the bus. She knew that they were finally to their destination and wondered what the plans for the others in the bus were. She on one hand wanted to go out for a walk. She always loved visiting London. It was a lively city and had very interesting folks. And sometimes she would find one of the fae hidden between the drunken civilians in a pub. Usually robbing the poor humans blind. She smiled softly at the thoughts of her race. They were cunning and when they wanted to be they could be highly alluring. It scared her sometimes how easily humans could be taken off their paths and thrust into a different ones all in the sake of entertaining one of her kin. She sighed softly and rolled over in her bunk and pulled the curtain slightly to one side from the small window that was there.

The light from the sun was high and bright and she knew that at least their vocalist would be hiding in the bus for a bit longer, then again she didn't really know all the lore of vampires. Which saddened her slightly seeing as she was suppose to know these people, right? But most of the time she felt alone. Damn I'm ******** depressing for a Fae. Rolling over onto her back once more she stared at the bottom of the top bunk and wondered if today everything would work out with the other band. She had yet to meet the band they would be touring with and she didn't really know if anyone else knew about them. Being a bit of an anti-social gal seemed to suck the fun out of a lot of things.

Finally giving up on laying in bed for longer she rolled over so her legs dangled from the side of the bunk. Hunching over slightly as she sat up. Being at 5'8" didn't help her with these beds and she usually had to lay at an angel to fit completely on the bed. Sighing slightly she rotated her shoulders and neck and wondered where Vincent was. Looking down toward the bathroom she noticed it wasn't occupied and figured she would quickly take advantage of the situation. Wondering if they would be able to shower in an actual shower any time soon. Ah plumping a wonderful thing.

After making use of the bathroom she started going through one of her bags that she had brought up into the bus instead of stashing it away in the storage compartments. This way she had her clothes at hand. The outfit that she would be wearing for rehearsals and and extra outfit were in the bag along with shoes and accessories. She laid the clothes out on her bunk as she stretched then used a scrunchy to put her hair up in a messy bun while she dressed. She wasn't the most girly person but she still liked looking good. Vanity. She contemplated which outfit she would wear and put her hands on her hip as she cocked a hip. "Red or silver, red or silver... hmmmm." She was glad that it wasn't THAT cold out or she would have already frozen something seeing as she was standing there with only her bra and panties. Finally making up her mind she dressed, walking to the mirror she fixed her hair, putting the mass of hair into two tight buns with chopsticks. Quickly adding eyeliner and mascara she was as good as she was going to get.

Now, dressed and ready to get out into the city she wondered where Vincent was. Puckering her lips slightly she walked to her bunk and grabbed her phone from under her pillow. There were only five numbers put into the contacts, well six as soon as she added the new managers number. So, finding her best friend's number was easily done.

To: Vincent ❥

Hey Love, you up and about? Where are you? I want to go out. I haven't seen London in almost a decade.

鳴り止まぬ鐘に告げられるのは目覚め、君の無い現実
未来を引き換えに君を願えば辿り着けるでしょう
この丘に雪積もる頃、迎えにいくよ
待ち焦がれた春にはもう会えないけれど

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bus :EREHW▉
Whomever else is here :HTIW▉
Ah, Beautiful London and where is Vince? :STHGUOHT▉
Mellow :GNILEEF▉
Sassy ;GNIRAEW▉
Out of Catnip;;
I hope everything is okay, sorry if my spelling or grammar are off. I'm better at reading than writing.

Sharlea Isabella

Shameless Visionary

User Image

User Image

000Vincent August Carter000 000

b a n d : Screaming Shadows000000i n s t r u m e n t : Bass000000l i s t e n i n g : Guns for Hands

Being on a bus full of musicians meant being on a bus full of noise. But if the noise level was bothering Vincent any, he wasn't showing it. The bassist sat towards the front of the bus on a couch. His long legs extended in front of him, cross lazily as his eyes flew across the pages of the book he was reading. He was completely engrossed in the story, which mostly explained why he didn't notice when the manager strolled onto the bus. But the strange man's voice was enough to pull him from his story and catch the what Rune was saying. A brief look of annoyance crossed the elf's face as he assumed that Rune was planning on taking over the unclaimed bunk that technically belonged to Vincent. It shouldn't have bugged him. Vince's version of sleep didn't require him to be laying down in a bunk or the commitment of several hours of unconsciousness.

He could brood on the subject or he could accept the fact that they had just been bless with free time in such a marvelous city. Setting his book aside, Vince slipped quietly off the bus. It was a sort of cloudy day, with a few patches of sunlight breaking through to warm the city up. Vince felt the smile creep across his face as he took in the buildings and the architecture around him. The buses had been parked behind the night's venue in a secure area to give the band the most privacy possible. Yet Vince was still in awe of everything he saw. He paused long enough to take a deep breath and stretch a little before he wandered away. He flipped the up his hood to help conceal his face as he began to sneak around the side of the venue. Sure enough, there was already a line of fans forming in hopes of getting as close to the stage as possible or seeing a member of the band. Vince was usually pretty successful about avoiding being noticed, a trait he'd perfected in a past life. He watched the fans in mild interest for a moment or two before the thrill of exploring the city was too much.

Not wanting to get into too much trouble, he made a quick return trip to the bus. It was probably best to put the manager's phone number in his cell phone before getting lost. Well, more lost than not knowing how to add a number into his phone. It was only once he had unlocked the screen that he noticed the text from Rose.

To: Rose
                        I'm just outside the bus. I am hoping to get to explore the city for awhile before rehearsal.

Tipsy Vampire

User Image
What;; Exploring or whatever | Where;; who knows | With;; no one | Listening;; Rock and Roll Thugs | Wearing;; Clothes,duh

You could be the corpse and I could be the killer
If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner
You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer
Everything you say is like music to my ears

As Shadow Screams's tour bus rolled to a stop, a certain pink haired witch jumped up from her seat on the leather couch a bit too excitedly. Her pink converse hit the floor lightly and she paused only to stretch her limbs. Riding on a tour bus was fun for the first hour or so, then it just became boring and made her restless. She felt the need to run a few laps, but being not so physically fit shot down that idea. So the next best thing would be exploring. London was a big place and had lots of great places to get lost in. With a little magic to help her get around, three hours would be way more than enough time to get her adrenaline fix. Before she could ditch out she needed a few things, so she crossed over to her bunk. On the small sleep space was a dark purple bag with "Property of Andromeda. Touch and Die." taped to the top. Sadly the note was necessary, thanks to a little demon who liked to mess with other peoples things. Andy unclasped the top flap and started rummaging through the bag. Though it appeared to be a normal sized bag on the outside, inside it was capable of holding a ludicrous amount. Think Mary Poppins, just far more fashionable. Magic was fun sometimes.

Andy was elbow deep in the bag when a new face popped into the bus. The tour manager rambled on about rules and stuff that she probably would forget about. He also added that he would be staying on their bus, but that didn't bother her. The more the merrier, she assumed. After he left she returned her attention to her search and she started pulling random items from her bag. A scarf, a box of candy, some tarot cards, a hair dryer, a case of charms, and a gray jacket. None of these were what she wanted, so she kept digging. Her fingertips felt the familiar smooth plastic of her favorite pair of sunglasses and she pulled them from the bag. She also pulled out her favorite black hat and placed it on her head. Perfect. After placing all the other stuff she had dragged out back in the bag, she chunked the bag back on her bunk. Now she could leave. She wasn't really sure where most of her bandmates were. The only person nearby was Rose, and she seemed preoccupied with getting ready. Andy cheated when it came to getting ready, but if one had to chose between hours of work and a few seconds of magic it wouldn't be a very hard decision. "I'm going out. Don't know where, just going." she called.

Andy hopped down the bus stairs and out into the sunlight. Ew. Sunlight. Sunglasses activated. She stopped outside the bus to get a look around and grinned. London was going to be great. Her hazel eyes caught hold of a familiar elf and she gave an overly excited wave. "Hey Vince." she said as she approached the bassist. "I'm gonna go be a typical tourist and explore lame famous things. I'll be back eventually." she added with a smirk. Rune had said to text him where they were going, but seeing as she didn't know she figured she didn't have to text him. She gave Vince another wave as she moved passed him and walked towards the buildings in the distance. Hopefully her awful sense of direction wouldn't get her lost this time.

Sticks and stones could break my bones
But anything you say will only fuel my lungs

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

User Image

Rosemary Bade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shadow Screams - Guitarist

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ◄ ► █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

I can be the b***h,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess
who could ask for more.
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad,
my poison is your remedy

Rose watched as Andy popped up from the front of the bus and started looking through the magic bag she used as luggage. She liked the vibrant the witch gave out and how up beat and hyper she almost seemed to be at times. Rose watched as the other female searched for something and then was gone. She knew that Andy didn't take much time to get ready like she did, Rose did it because she liked wasting time. She didn't like rushing or having to use her magic to get out of doing things other people have no choice in doing. Then again Rose wasn't like any normal Fae.

Stretching slightly Rose made her way toward the front of the bus. Wondering if there was anything to munch on while she waited for a response from Vincent. Opening a cupboard in the small kitchen area she frowned. Either one of the guys had eaten everything or they never stocked up. She sighed and then felt as her phone vibrated in her back pocket. Smiling to herself she pulled out the small smart phone out of her pocket and swiped the screen for it to unlock. It was a great thing that she had moved into the human realm BEFORE technology started getting so complicated or else she believed she would be even more lost. But after almost sixty years she wasn't as lost most days. Somethings still threw her out into the air.

Licking her lips she brought up the text message from Vince and grinned. She had the same idea! Great maybe they could go find some bistro and eat. She wanted food, something salty and warm. Stuffing her phone back into her back pocket she grabbed her small wallet and shoved that in her back pocket as well. Instead of texting Vince back she made her way out of the bus and looked about to find the one person she felt the closest with. Being from a different realm had given Rose a hug disadvantage when it came to living in the human realm. Especially at the time she had moved here. The 50's had been a very strange time indeed. She was glad however that she had made a friend like Vincent after so long of being alone.

Having someone understand her struggle in fitting in and not understanding the customs of the places that she had moved in had shook her world a bit at such a young age. Spotting Vince she ran over to him and hugged the man. Rose was a very affectionate person, which someone had once told her was probably a resulting affect from her mother being such a b***h towards her for so long. Rose loved giving hugs and saying sweet words and stuff to the people she cared about the most. But apart from that she was highly paranoid and didn't like going out much. But if she could see a place she liked she would suck it up and deal with the world.

"Vincent! Where are we going? I'm starving! I feel like I haven't eaten in daaaaaaaaaays. Lets find a bistro or something, and maybe we could go sit at a park before we have to play our roles in this fiasco?" Letting go of the poor guy she rocked back and forth on the heels of her boots as she waited for an answer.

鳴り止まぬ鐘に告げられるのは目覚め、君の無い現実
未来を引き換えに君を願えば辿り着けるでしょう
この丘に雪積もる頃、迎えにいくよ
待ち焦がれた春にはもう会えないけれど

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bus/Leaving Bus :EREHW▉
Whomever else is here > Vincent :HTIW▉
Ah, Beautiful London and time to explore Yo! :STHGUOHT▉
Mellow/Jittery :GNILEEF▉
Sassy ;GNIRAEW▉
Out of Catnip;;

Sharlea Isabella

Witty Phantom

User Image

ᴏʟινᴇя cσʟʟιɴs
Guitar for Shadow Screams

Let's k i l l tonight! K i l l tonight!
S h o w them all you're not the o r d i n a r y type

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Let's k i l l tonight! K i l l tonight!
S h o w them all you're not the o r d i n a r y type

xXx A pair of worn out converses scuffed at the pavement as Oliver sluggishly walked down the road towards the tour bus. A plastic bag full of a variety of convenience store goodies swung back and forth in his hand, shear luck keeping the contents inside. His other hand ran through his hair as he stared of at the tour bus in the distance. It was still parked at the venue, thankfully. When it had first arrived he had sat there for about.. five minutes before deciding to go on a little pre-tour adventure. He assumed he would have plenty of time, seeing as there was still three hours until rehearsal. Even if he hadn't had enough time, would that really have stopped him? Probably not. This wasn't his first rodeo. Slipping out of places unnoticed was creepily easy for him. He was pretty sure no one had noticed him leave and that made him very pleased with himself. Luckily his adventure had only taken him about three blocks away to a nearby corner shop, so his absence wasn't too terribly long.

He took a moment to glance over at the other tour bus on the lot, Curses Broken's bus. The poor guys, they didn't know what they had signed up for on this tour. Dozens of ways to screw with them flashed through his mind, causing a sly grin to appear on his face. All in good time. He wasn't too impatient, so he would wait to pull something on them. They had just arrived in London so he decided to enjoy himself before having some trickster fun. Besides, in order to pull of a devil worthy prank he would need his partner in crime. Speaking of which, he needed to get back to the bus to see what all his bandmates were up to.

As he approached the tour bus he spotted a few people piling out. First came Vince, the sadly naive elf kid. Oliver tried to "educate" him any chance he could get, but usually he just scared the guy off. Demonic pleasures were a bit out there, so he didn't blame him. "Ay Vince, enjoying London? Maybe I could sneak us into the palace or something." he greeted, wearing his usual smirk. Then came along little Andy, looking spry as usual. She yelled some stuff at Vince and then took off, going god knows where. Did she even know? She did get lost pretty easily. Rose then jumped out of the bus and attack hugged Vincent. They were gonna go off somewhere, as usual. They were the least accustomed to human ways. Oliver had spent a good time among the humans so he knew a lot about them. He had always been interested by them. Andy was somewhat mortal, and raised among normal humans so she was probably the most educated of them all. Speaking of Andy, he should probably go after her before she got lost. First he hopped inside the bus to properly put away his bag of stuff. He opened the fridge and looked around the bus. Where was Roman? Eh. It was early and he wouldn't try to find his vampiric bud. After chunking the bag in the fridge, he headed back out the exit. "I'll see you guys later, I gotta leash Andy." he said with a chuckle. He then did a sorta bad thing and disappeared out of no where.

Oliver reappeared right beside the pink haired witch and smirked. "Going somewhere? Without me? That hurts." he said and gave a pouty look. "And here I was gonna let you help me burn down The Globe again." he added with a chuckle. Oliver and Andy had been friends for awhile. It was a long story how they met, but they had known each other before the band was put together. They were dangerous together, both tricksters at heart. A demon and a pyromaniac was not an ideal combination, but who's to judge? Oliver looked around the path they were headed and wondered just how fast they were going to get lost.

{{OoC;; }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces