Adorable Faun

User Image

I really need to get a new tattoo. But what would I get? My left forearm holds one arrow running along the inside from my elbow to my wrist, and I did want another to match on the right, so that is an option. I hold out my arms together, making fists with my hands and pressing them together, pinky to pinky, forcing the insides of my forearms to lay right next to each other. I find myself biting my lip a little as I ponder over what exactly to do, and soon make up my mind right before I hear a gunshot. My eyes quickly glance to the firing range where I see Duke holding a gun. Slowly, I let my eyes glance over to the target and see that he hit the middle of the forehead. Hmpf. Before I can get up and show him I can do the same thing, I hear the familiar voice of the boy who might as well be my brother. I smile softly at him, and push myself off of the ground to give him a small hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll up my game tonight after training, with you, at Lion's shop." I say confidently, even though the tattoo I have in mind won't be huge like his probably will. I've never been one for those huge tattoos that cover up your entire back, or leg, not on me at least. I prefer ones that will show off my muscles, or accentuate the lines of my body. However, I do think any tattoo is damn sexy on any boy, well. Not any tattoo, but most of the ones I have seen are pretty damn attractive. I wink at Eli, and then make my move to head towards the guns and targets.

Once again, before I can even get there, Onyx is screaming at us. What did I do? I had literally just been sitting on the ground like a bum, and talking to Eli. I wasn't overly enthralled to be shooting guns this morning, they were loud, and the recoil was a b***h, but it was something I had to do, obviously. Refusing would land me in a job driving trains or picking up trash, and that wasn't an option. Besides, I was decently good at them.. Well. Actually I was damn good at it... I start to walk over to the spot next to Duke, fastening the clunky vest around my body as I walk. Tally hasn't said to put them on yet, but I know she will soon enough. She just hasn't gotten the chance to scream at us yet. I reach for the gun, my fingers brushing against the cool metal, but before I pick it up, Mitch begins to introduce himself. I ignore it for the most part, he's saying not to be a b***h basically. Easy enough to do.

Tally starts up soon after, and I am a little happy she was laying out everything. Seemed simple enough, make a pattern, and move on. The second she screams go, its like a switch flips in every mind of the people in the room. I quickly grab the gun and begin to shoot. My first shot is pretty good, and I feel adrenaline coursing through my veins, my body tingling with excitement. I keep shooting, and soon enough, I have almost copied Tally's pattern, give or take a bullet or two, I'm missing my center bullet and the top one, it's there, just off to the side a tad and I'm sure that Tally won't count it, but really, what's two miles? I love to run. I glace over at Duke, and frown a bit. Yeah it was his own fault for not listening first, but still. I glance to see if anyone is looking, and see more people focused on watching the others run to the next set of targets, and take my aim, carefully aiming at the center of Duke's target and hitting it, making the center point of his cross. I wink at him, then turn back to my own target. I know my gun, and I know I only have one bullet left, and I need to hit the middle of my own cross, the pattern a little fuzzy, but there none the less. I exhale as I squeeze the trigger, and the bullet flies through the air. It lands in the center to an extent, not perfect, but not bad either. I grin widely, and clip my safety back on before jogging over to Onyx's side.

As I run, I don't put more effort into it than I need to. The distance isn't that far, and if I get all out of breath from running, I will look like a weakling. One transfer passes me, but it doesn't bother me as much as it usually would. Soon enough, I make it to a station and glance at Onyx, bouncing on my toes and ready for two things to happen, to finish this exercise, and to get the hell out of this god awful vest. The weight alone was making me want to fall to the floor and stay there till I was free of it.

User Image