Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooc

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

That crown on their head says a lot, more of what they represent. Money, so much of it that they don't know what to do with it sometimes. Some used it for the better and others, well, indulge.

Their family always gave them the choice to choose, making love their guidance to their better half's. Most of the time it worked, hey money brought some rotten apples but most of the time it was true love. Though, most of the other half's weren't rich, most of them didn't have the royal blood that they hoped that they'd choose to wed, most of them were just normal civilians that were just married into the blood.

So this group of royals took that pleasure away, though not to spite them no matter how their children feel about it but to keep a royal bloodline. To them, it mattered, it mattered more than love and it matter more for them to at least try it. All these years of letting them choose, they chose to try something different, maybe it would be better for them.

Some of the children didn't have a problem with it and other's of course rebelled the s**t out of it idea. Now they were going to be married to someone that they barley knew but had all the time in the world to get to know once they said their i do's. For it, they'll be rich, they'll be moved out of the barrier walls that they were stuck in all their life's into the city with their new partners with a new home and start. Now it's just what they'll make of it, will they take the family route or will it crumble before it will began ?

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

counties that are accepted

here is a list of still active royal familes
                                                                                  you can also make one up, like a country
                                                                                  that used to have one, like i don't care, just
                                                                                  as long as it's realistic. here is the profile thread.

the reserve
                                                                                  [imgleft]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/britany_goldmine/reserve1_zps3f860154.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/britany_goldmine/reserve2_zpse4787bcc.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9.5][color=dimgray][color=#A581B8]([/color] country that your from [color=#A581B8])[/color][/color][/size]
                                                                                  [color=dimgray]███████████████████████████████[/color][size=9]
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Y O U C A N B E C O O L, C O O L L I K E M E
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Y O U C A N B E C O O L, C O O L L I K E M E
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Y O U C A N B E C O O L, C O O L L I K E M E [/size][color=dimgray]
                                                                                  [color=postingcolor]♕[/color] FULL NAME HERE

[color=postingcolor]♕[/color] ROLE HERE

[color=postingcolor]♕[/color] AGE SPELLED OUT HERE

[color=postingcolor]♕[/color] GOOD TRAIT BAD TRAIT BAD TRAIT GOOD TRAIT

[color=postingcolor]♕[/color] FACT HERE

[color=postingcolor]♕[/color] MODEL HERE // USERNAME HERE

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

basic

rule one.
                                                                                  ♛ so follow all the TOS. that's always the first rule to gaia loves.
                                                                                  rule two.
                                                                                  ♛ literate role play but my idea of literate is three - five paragraphs, you can write more if you want, though don't give me a whole novel, i'm not going to read that. just being honest.
                                                                                  rule three.
                                                                                  ♛ post regularly, at least three times a week. if you joined and you cannot keep that regiment, then it's all good, just tell me that your leaving so i know to open up the role, makes sense, right ? well in my mind it does since it's rational.

more detailed

characters // just make them realistic and try to aim for well known models or actors. if you go to model mayhem or something, then that's fine. so is web models ( like tumblr ) just no disney characters, nick, kids from your loveable shows you like to watch on television, they all look too young to me. the characters will be semi made, just so you get an idea of their personality, but you can actually create their back story and stuff. oh and you can used whoever you want, all races are welcome.
                                                                                  ages // 18 - 25, I want you to be old enough to smoke // drink. 18 is not old enough to drink but what the hell, kids start drinking younger than that and it's whatever. just not younger than that, or older than 25 because i feel like over that is too old. not everyone needs to be eighteen anyways, so change it up if you see that we already have three of them.
                                                                                  posting // pretty post, i don't mean you have to be a master at photoshop, do you see my graphics ? there not even close to good, i'm just saying a picture and a name is good enough. not too much and no bright colors because everyone wants to read your lovely writing without straining their eyes. post three times a week, like i said in the basics. this is important because i want to keep this moving and alive. also said in the basics, if you cannot do this, then just quit man, don't make us wait on you because that sucks. and i'll just assume that your dead and drop you from the role play anyways.
                                                                                  reserve // easy. i really mean this. like seriously. no joke. i don't like doing some reserve that takes hours to complete. and i'm not good with making codes so yeah. all you have to do is fill out the reserve and post it in the ooc. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON"T SEND IT TO MY PM. trust me, unless your trying to reserve the role by phone or it's important or something along those lines, don't do it. i will be ******** pissed. i'm not going to go into details but my PM's are filled up with spam from gaia and i'm yelling at them to stop sending me s**t and yet they still are. so yeah, don't make it worse for me.
                                                                                  anything else // well this is it. i cannot thing of anything else right now but if it comes to mind, it will be bolded under this rule as a forgot rule. happy role playing !

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

strike means taken

prince
                                                                                  boy one - the gentleman
                                                                                  the perfect prince. wants to please his parents completely.
                                                                                  pushes his feelings and personal opinions aside in order to keep the peace.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: supposedly supportive. is a hopeless romantic
                                                                                  who wants to find his true love. has a feeling this could be the way to find her.

boy two - the intellectual
                                                                                  more interested in academic achievements than royal duties.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: mostly impartial. as long as it doesn't interfere with his
                                                                                  higher education he doesn't really mind being married. he does find it logical
                                                                                  given the economic situation of the royal families.

boy three - the party animal
                                                                                  loves royal life purely for the connections. life is a party when you're rich
                                                                                  and have total immunity from the deepest of troubles.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: strongly against. doesn't want to be tied down.
                                                                                  marriage means taking on responsibility and he's not about that.

boy four - the rebel
                                                                                  always dodging his protection detail. always wants a normal life. is the most assimilated
                                                                                  with life outside the castle walls.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: against. if he wants to get married, he'll do it on his own watch.
                                                                                  he doesn't need his parents telling him who to marry. especially not because his family
                                                                                  wants to get back to a more 'pure' bloodline.

princess
                                                                                  girl one - the posh
                                                                                  the ultimate princess. literally everything is handed to her. she couldn't be more at home
                                                                                  than in one of her many mansions around the world.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: against. getting married means she'll have to care about
                                                                                  foreign affairs and policies and a bunch of boring leadership stuff.

girl two - the explorer
                                                                                  born to travel and explore. leaves at the drop of a hat to any destination she deems interesting. loves meeting new people and living in different cultures.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: neutral. as long as she gets to continue her jet-setting ways, she's happy.
                                                                                  she just doesn't want to be grounded by anyone.

girl three - the naive
                                                                                  finds it easier to express herself through creative outlets. but does feel sheltered and wants to enter the real world.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: supports. she wants to engage with people outside her own family.

girl four - the golden heart
                                                                                  wants to make a real change in the world. very involved in politics and global affairs.
                                                                                  view on arranged marriage: somewhat supportive. she wants the power that comes with a royal marriage
                                                                                  so she can do good for her people. but fears the family she marries into
                                                                                  will have a less progressive way and keep her from being useful.

parings
                                                                                  the rebel x the naive
                                                                                  the intellectual x the posh
                                                                                  the party animal x the golden heart
                                                                                  the gentleman x the explorer

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image
                                                                                      the city
                                                                                      new york, new york ~
                                                                                      yes, the big apple will be their new resting place,
                                                                                      there's no place like it, it's too many things to do
                                                                                      good or bad and it's the place go other than california
                                                                                      and florida when you have a lot of cash. though new york
                                                                                      just has it's on thing for rich people, even though california
                                                                                      and florida has it's beaches, your not there. just take a plane
                                                                                      if you want to go there or anywhere else, for now your in new
                                                                                      york.

royal homes

house one
                                                                                      claimed by: couple last name here

house two

house three

house four

relationship
                                                                                      when plotting happens, things will be put here.

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items