Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

× OPEN
                                  It is June 12th, It's been five days since the full moon, and i one week until the twins birthday. Summer break has begun! Time to relax in the sun and water, or to get a job. The mermaids have been on land for two days.

tab tab × IN THIS WORLD WE'RE ALL ALONE
                                                      tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇ »
                                                      tab We'll make this right, find our way through this mystery!
                                                      tab tab tab tab ▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
                                                      I just wanna be, swimmin' in the sea, ITS JUST YOU AND ME FOREVER
                                                      tab tab I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU FEELING FREE It's my destiny forever and ever
                                                      tab tab tab tab ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
                                                      tab tab tab tab ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
x
x

User Image

"Seriously Rae, how long are you going to be? You've been in there an hour already!" A male voice echoed as someone rapped upon the door. The young, brunette female had been laying quite motionless in the bath. However when her older brother had begun calling, she had jumped with surprise. Causing water to spill over and out onto the floor. "Damn it..." she let out a sigh of frustration. Rae strained as she attempted to pull herself into a better angle using just her arms. A week ago this would have been a relatively easy task. Since she was only five foot three, slim frame and could always us her feet to help push herself upwards. However as of five days ago, what was once a simple act had suddenly transformed into a battle. With great determination, she managed to maneuver what felt like pure dead weight into a better position. After pulling herself more upright, she looked down at the floor, eyebrows set in a frown. Her gaze then turned to the end of the bath, where some part of her lower body should have been visible. Maybe a knee just above the water line or a toe sticking out at the end. However where soft, milky skin should have been, golden scales replaced them. Hanging over the bottom of the bath was a large caudal fin that blossomed out of the water like a flower that didn't belong. "Ugh!" Rae leant back, her hair brushing past a matching top that seemed almost one with her chest.

From the other side of the door, her brother's voice sounded again. "Rae!" Well she guessed ignoring him wasn't going to work. "Dustin, I'm busy!" The teenager called back to her older sibling. "Mum's on the phone" Dustin replied to her. Oh crap! She completely forgot about her mother's scheduled phone call to check up on them. Rae was spending the summer at Dustin's house, as their mum was away on a singles cruise. Turns out that she didn't trust the seventeen year old enough to leave her home alone... smart woman. "Can't she call back?" Rae asked. "She doesn't know when she'll next be free and you haven't spoken since she left. Just put a towel on and come grab the phone." Dustin replied. Rae let out a quiet sigh, her left fluke flipping a little, God if only he knew. "I... I really can't right now... I... I'm in the middle of washing my hair, I've got shampoo in my eyes. Just tell her I'll call her later." It was good that she couldn't see Dustin's expression right now. He was standing on the other side of the door, a look of complete befuddlement upon his face. Deciding to let it go, he simply shrugged and left, informing their mother how weird Rae was being.

It took longer than she would have liked. However after unplugging the bath and rubbing her tail furiously with a towel. Eventually Rae's legs returned to their rightful place. She tiptoed around the water on the floor, careful not to let a drop touch her feet. Lest she wanted to go full mermaid again! Wrapping her bathrobe around her body, she legged it into the guest room and locked the door behind her. "Finally, I was about to send in the coast guard." Dustin called after her and then his eyes landed on the bathroom floor. "Rae!" The rest of his words didn't quite manage to reach her ears, as she began to get dressed. She knew that it was something about her leaving the bathroom floor soaking wet and moaning as he dried it up for her. "Thank you!" Rae simply called back in a cheeky fashion. Slipping into a black pair of shorts, Rae then grabbed her yellow dolly shoes to match the t-shirt that she had pulled on moments before. She ran a brush through her brown curls, her full fringe reaching to just above her eyes, she'd probably have to get that trimmed soon. Once she was happy with her appearance, Rae ventured downstairs and into the kitchen.

Dustin was already in there, making himself some breakfast. "You know I'm not going to keep cleaning up after you and what was all that with mum? 'I can't talk to her because I'm washing my hair'? I thought that was just something girls said to guys they didn't want to date." He said to her. "No it's just something girls say to you." Rae joked, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she stole his toast. "Hey! He shook his head with a smile, before the toaster popped again. Shows you how much he knows his sister, he had already put more slices in, figuring that she'd probably take his. "And I am single by choice." He added. Rae gave a small laugh, "not your choice." Dustin threw a blueberry at her playfully, before sitting down to eat. "Oh don't touch the taps today. I'm gonna be checking the water pressure." Dustin explained. Rae let out a snort. "You really think that's a good idea? The last time you looked at someone's plumbing was at Mrs. Harrison's place. When you arrived she had a basement, by the time you left you'd upgraded her to a downstairs swimming pool." Rae said with a mischievous look. "You know the elderly struggle to get around, best thing for them is swimming." His little sister smiled. "Yeah I'm sure she really appreciates your concern for her health." She replied sarcastically. "Maybe you're right, I might just get a professional in."

Rae shook her head. "I'm sure it was just a one off, probably won't happen again." The male responded with a smirk. "Well I'm glad all your years of plumbing expertise are coming in handy." She rolled her eyes at him. "I just don't see the point in you wasting money for something that wasn't a big deal." Dustin clutched his chest, faking an over dramatic shock. "Not a big deal?" He gasped. "Here we go..." Rae began eating her toast a little faster. "I'll have you know it was an horrific experience for me. Taps exploding, water shooting up into my face, my life flashed before my eyes." He joked, causing Rae to laugh and choke a little on her breakfast. "Yeah you're lucky to be alive" she replied. "Yes I am and what did you do to help? Nothing. Soon as water started shooting everywhere you ran for it." He added. Rae gave a weak smile, trying her best to disguise the truth. She knew for a fact that there was nothing wrong with the pipes in this house. Rae knew this because she was the one who had caused the taps to act weird. The tail wasn't the only thing that she had been gifted with lately. Seems she had some weird control over water these days... well she says control. She obviously hadn't been able to control it well that day. Rae hadn't meant to, the water just seemed to react to her by accident. Next thing she knew, the tap suddenly exploded and began spouting water everywhere, Dustin had been at the sink. Unable to let it touch her skin, she ran. Rae was very close to her brother and loved him beyond belief. She had never kept secrets from Dustin before, so this whole experience was difficult for her. However she just couldn't bring herself to drag him into this.

"Anyway I'm going out today, so feel free to ruin your plumbing as much as you like." She brushed her hands to get rid of any excess crumbs and stood up. "You going to get a summer job?" He asked. Rae gave him a quizzical look, as if such a statement was absolutely ridiculous. She wasn't the most responsible of people and had no desire to find work this summer. "Yeah right..." she replied in a mocking tone. "Don't you think you should help out a little whilst you're here?" He asked. Rae pretended to be insulted. "You know if you really loved me, you'd be letting me stay out of the kindness of your heart. Just knowing that you have the love of a fantastic sister is pay enough." Dustin rose and took her now empty plate to wash up. "Aww it's cute that you think that... get a job." Rae groaned, before heading to the front door. "I'll think about it, see you later." She said with a smile and exited out the front door. Her brother called goodbye and Rae began skipping down the drive and out onto the street. She removed her phone from her pocket and began writing a text;

To; Alec, Amber
                                            From; Rae
                                            Msg; Hey, you guys wanna meet up?

She hit the send button, but didn't bother waiting for a reply before heading towards Alec's house. If he text back saying yes, she would be there faster and then they could go get Amber. If he text back saying no... she'd probably still stop at his house and drag him out kicking and screaming, before getting Amber. So either way that was the direction that she needed to head in.

OutfitxxxMusic

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
                                                                xxxxxxx
                                                                        xxALEC JAMES FOSTERxxxxx
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSON OF NEREIDA

User Image
                                          xxxAlec stretched and opened one eye first to judge how bright it was with full intention of going back to sleep if it was dark enough. He grumbled and covered his head as the light streaming in his window temporarily blinded him. Time to get up. He got up and dragged himself to the bathroom, looking at his sleepy reflection. He opened up the mirrored cabinet to look for his toothbrush. As the angle changed, his focus in the mirror also changed. He watched the facet for the bathtub drip. As he became more aware of the sound, the dripping seemed to get louder. His brow furrowed as he thought about the strange events that had occurred less than a week previously.

It was five days ago that he and his friends decided they’d camp on the island and it was on Mako Island that Alec and his friends stumbled upon the Moon Pool. The water felt good but something nagged at him. As the moon rose in the sky his thoughts became more and more foggy but it wasn’t until the moon was fully on them that the visions began. There was a flash in his eyes as though someone had taken a picture and he found himself in a place that felt familiar. Possibly he had seen it in a dream? There was another flash, a flash of a girl, the girl. It was more and more recently that he had gotten visions of her. They weren’t real pictures in his head. Up until now they were only ideas of a girl he thought he knew but in this moment it was a visual reference. Yet another flash produced the image of a sea trident but like everything he saw before, it lasted mere moments. His friends quickly seemed to notice his slight episode and they decided that was enough adventure for one night. The rest will forever be burned in his memory. A quick shower turned into a long bath, one that included a tail. And it wasn’t just Alec, it was his friends as well. Every time they were to get wet it’s like they’d become something more. Mermaids and men perhaps? Well if they existed then that would be what he would guess.

Realizing that he was lost in thought over the uncomfortable experiences over the last few days, he shook his head as though to clear it, grabbed his toothbrush, and quickly closed the cabinet.

Downstairs Sammy was eating breakfast with their father while Matt put on his shoes, getting ready for a run. Alec seemed to be the only one not ready for the day yet. “Hey Dad, hey Sam,” he greeted his father and sister who looked up and smiled, greeting him. Matt snickered but Alec just rolled his eyes and let it slide. Matt was already out the door by the time he could respond anyway.

Here Alec,” Sam said passing the orange juice that she figured he was scouring the fridge for. “I think I have everything listed packed. Shampoo and deodorant…

Thanks.” Alec grabbed a glass and poured his juice as he listened in on his family talking. Sam was getting ready to go to camp in a bit and she was rattling off excitedly all the things she was supposed to bring which was something that she must have gone over a thousand times.

After a few bites of toast and listening to more of Sam’s trip, this time about the itinerary, he was ready to get out of the house. He got up, put his dishes in the sink, and jogged upstairs to put on shorts and a dark, thin blue striped shirt. He put his phone and wallet in his back pocket and headed back down the stairs. His father was gone but Sam was standing there with her bags.

Bye Sam!” he gave his sister a tight big brother squeeze. "Best of luck with camp. You probably won't have any fun,” he joked.

She smirked, “you're probably right.” The smirk turned into a full grin as she was hug and she squeezed back. “Dad! We’re gonna be late!” she yelled down the hall. “See ya Al.

Alec’s walk to the beach felt like nothing. Despite the heat of the summer what was probably fifteen minutes felt like two. He sat down in the sand far enough away from the water to keep from being sprayed but as close as he could to feel the cool wind dancing over the water on his face. He felt his phone buzz and he pulled it out. It was his best friend Rae. He smiled and typed a quick reply.

TO: RAE

At the beach. Meet you here?

Then he put his phone down and stared across the water wishing he could jump in and not be worried about having someone witness him growing fins. He did not feel like having one more oddity about himself that Matt could torture him with.

ooc || sorry it's kind of rushed. i wanted to stop writing but i just couldn't so i did my best to use less and less words. lol

Blessed Star

User Image User Image User Image

AMBROSIAxxxxxDAVIS
                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ambrosia was convinced it was just a never ending dream. There was no way she grew a tail every time she came in contact with water. It was impossible and it definitely sounded like something she would dream of. Why she would be dreaming of such a thing, she didn't know. Instead, she stood there staring at her bathtub that she had recently filled with water. She was going to take a bath, but hesitated. "Come on, Amber, it's just a stupid dream." She said to herself. She chuckled and pulled a piece of a hair behind her ear. She was being so ridiculous. She removed her clothing and was about to step into the tub until she hesitated again. "It's just a dream." She told herself one last time before she finally dipped her legs into the water.

At first, nothing happened. Amber smiled, but suddenly she felt her body become engulfed in water. She found herself having her legs replaced by a tail and her bare breasts being covered by a top that matched her tail. Her eyes widened when she suddenly lost balance and fell back into the tub. "Whoa!" She barely missed hitting her head on something, but luckily she caught herself before she caused any damage. She sighed and looked at the mermaid tail that were once her legs. "It's not a dream." Amber said as she frustratingly hit the water with her hand. There was no use of just sitting there, so she went on with her bath like nothing happening. Yep, she washed herself as if she totally did not just transform into a freaking mermaid.

This all could easily been avoided five days ago if someone hadn't pushed her into that stupid pool that caused all this. She never found out who did it. It was for the best, because she probably would have gone off on that person. She didn't care if they were a friend, she is the last person you ever want to push.

The bath didn't take long because she wanted to get rid of this tail as soon as possible. She drained the tub and as the water went down, she grabbed a towel off the rack and began drying herself off. She suddenly found herself remembering something. She stopped drying herself off once she got to her tail. She threw the towel to the side and held out her hand. She felt a warm sensation on her tail once she did. She smiled, remembering that she also now had the some abilities over water. Unfortunately, she didn't have any control over it so she felt the warm sensation quickly become a burning one. "Ow, ow!" She cried as she stopped. This wasn't the first time, as she was now recalling, when water started to boil or even freeze in her presence. She didn't want that to happen, but it did. No one really seemed to notice, so that was good.

Carefully getting out of the tub, she threw any towels she managed to grab on the floor. She knew some water got on the floor when she was bathing. She knew that any touch of water would bring back the dreaded tail. By the time she removed herself, her legs were already back. She stepped on the towels as she grabbed one to wrap around her body and eventually head to her room. She threw her body towel on the bed as she quickly went to get dressed. As she was pulling her shirt over head, she heard her phone buzzing on the dresser. She picked up the phone where she saw a text from Rae. She sent a response and went to finish getting dressed.

ᴛᴏ: Rae
                              ғʀᴏᴍ: Amber
                              ᴍsɢ: Sure, where?

Once she was finally dressed, Amber pulled her hair into a ponytail and left her room with her phone in her hand. She went in the kitchen to see if her mother, Diana, was anywhere to be found. She didn't find her anywhere but she did find a note written by her. Diana was a marine biologist, so she was often busy and left early. This happened more often now that Amber was older and even more independent. Normally Diana's absences bothered her, but considering the situation she was finding herself in now, Amber was glad when Diana left. She didn't know how she would react.

No longer wanting to wait around, she left her house and started making her way to meet up with Rae, wherever she wanted to go. She was still waiting for a response, so she found herself walking around aimlessly until she got a response.

herself / town / outfit

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                                                        tab tab tab tab call me talia.

Talia didn't like sitting around in the grotto. She was told not to touch things but on course she had to touch things. There were things in here she had never seen or heard of. But she's already gotten in trouble five times for messing with things. So she has been banned from touching anything without permission. She twist the moon ring they were left around her finger, getting very anxious at the lack of things to do. For the past few hours they were trying to decide how to best handle the merman situation. "What we should do is go right up to him and tell him we are mermaids!" Talia pointed out her opinion on the matter. "If we need to watch him, or try different spells to make him human again wouldn't that best be done if he trusted us and knew what we were doing?" She asked looking at her two friends. How can they get anything done if they need to hide in the bushes from him? Or what if they need him in the moon pool? How will they trick him to going there and not expose themselves to him when they go there themselves? You can't exactly not grow a tail in the moon pool! Nereida suggested they do it in secret, while Avalon suggested they gain his trust but lie to him. Scrunching up her nose she frowned and turned away from her friends. "He won't trust us with either of your plans!" She hissed out. "Either we're sneaking behind his back trying to keep him from Mako and trying to turn him human, which is bound to draw several eyes towards us, or we tell him we're mermaids and don't tell him what we're doing! Either way, I don't see how he would trust us. How he would even let us near him." They both started trying to give reasons for both of their ideas and Talia just covered her ears with her backs to her friends. Nothing was ever going to get done with them arguing like this. Tensions had run high since they were abandoned by the pod, and neither of the mermaids were particularly happy. Their friends, their family, all forced to leave them behind because of the boy's mistake. Him and his friends. And she couldn't even tell her own friends she's seen things. Strange things. And these things didn't feel weird, they felt familiar. She barely knew what that meant, and still had bigger things to deal with.

Finally unable to take her friends bickering, she turned and ran towards the pool of water connected to the ocean. She jumped right in, her tail formed and she was off. Taking off in a speedy fashion to avoid being followed. She didn't have a plan, but she just needed to stop hearing two other voices telling her what they should do. Talia wants to do what she thinks is best, and it wasn't until she was speeding around the coast she figured she should do so. She easily found a hidden space between rocks and using her arms crawled out of the water. Trying to be quick about it, she aimed her hands at her tail and heated the water, drying herself as quickly as she could. Her appearance changed as the bubbles covered her body and like she never touched a drop of water, everything was back to normal. She stood and moved quickly towards the beach. Now to find the boy. A task she thought would be difficult proved to be very easy. She saw him sitting by himself and knew this was the perfect time, and no one else was around. Maybe a day like today was too hot for land people, Talia herself knew that she was over heating. But she's not used to being out of water. She walked quickly towards him tripping every so often because legs are still very new to her. Standing next to him she took a seat next to him.

She looked at him, unsure of what to say exactly. How do you tell someone that you have a tail? She stared at his face a moment then opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Looking forward her fingers messed with her hair, which was braided, until she thought of it. Looking around first to make sure they were alone, she looked back to the water and held out her hand, trying to pull the water towards them. Although in her haste and her lack of attention to the moon ring being on that hand, a wave rushed at them and covered them. Well, it was certainly do the trick. Sitting up after the wave having knocked her backwards, she knew she had her tail. Unlike her legs, this felt natural; normal. She looked to her side to see the boy, who ha his tail exposed as well. Giving him a small smile she raised her hand to wave. "Hi." She said. What else do you say in a situation like this? She looked around to make sure no one was around, but watched the boy to see his reaction.

ooc:: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG || company:: text || mood:: text || outfit:: link
                            User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
x
x

User Image

To; Alec
                                              From; Rae
                                              Msg; Sure, on our way!

Before putting her phone back again, Rae plugged in her earphones and switched on her playlist. She enjoyed listening to music whilst walking, it relaxed her. She slid her phone back into her pocket, as the music began to sound into her ears. Rae then changed her destination, bypassing Alec's house and heading towards Amber's instead. She had been friends with the two of them for a while now and was probably closer to Alec than she was to Amber. However there were some things that you just couldn't do with a male friend weren't there? Sometimes you needed a girl, they were the only ones that truly understood certain dilemmas involved in the life of other teenage girls after all. Her and Amber were very different in some ways, but that's what was so great about their friendship. People that agreed on absolutely everything were boring. Amber and Rae brought out the best in one another. Thanks to Amber; Rae was kept grounded and of course Rae was always around to bring Amber out of her shell in return. Plus they had both had tragedies in their family, so Amber understood her more in that respect.

She valued her friends immensely and didn't know what would happen if they were to ever fall out. It was something that she worried about more these days, ever since Mako Island. This whole mermaid business was a shock for all of them of course. They all needed to deal with it in their own way she supposed. When the first transformation occurred and they had, had time to dry off, they all met up and discussed what happened. It was good that they could confide in each other like that. However this 'gift' wasn't exactly appreciated by Rae. Her relationship with water was strained at the best of times. Now this just made things worse. Dustin knew that she was learning to get over her fear of the water. Recently he had been asking if they could go to the pool or beach some time. He loved her and had been trying for years to help her deal with her issues surrounding water and their dad.

It was bad enough that her friends seemed to get through to her where he had failed. Which of course wasn't the case, she had just needed time. However now that the time had occurred and he knew she was swimming again, what was her excuse for not going with him? He would keep asking and the more she said no, the more he would be convinced that she was pushing him away. Everything was getting to be so complicated! Her phone vibrated and she checked to see that it was a text from Amber. Speak of the devil; just as she was about to text back, she rounded the corner to find her fellow brunette wandering about. Rae smiled and began typing away;

To; Amber
                                              From; Rae
                                              Msg; Boo!

She waited for Amber to read the text first, before running up behind in a stealthy manner. "Ra!" She called out, tapping her friend on the shoulders suddenly. "Alec's gone to the beach, I said we'd meet him there." She told Amber, her eyes rolled as she said this. Wasn't the boy tired of being around water already? She supposed not, she had known from when they had very first met that he liked swimming. Mysterious guy, fun to be around, but never gave too much about himself away. Which could be somewhat frustrating for someone like Rae, whose nosiness could be practically classed as a disease. One that she probably caught form her brother, as he was always butting into other people's business as well. Anyway it was Alec's love of swimming and her nosiness that had gotten her back into the water in the first place. For every effort that she put into swimming, he would tell her something about himself. Eventually it reached the point where they had become close friends and she was finally ready to swim again. Look how that turned out! "So Dustin is looking for a nonexistent pipe issue at home." Rae informed Amber as she began to walk again. Her legs carrying her in the direction of the beach. "You getting a better handle on all this either?" She asked. They had all been rewarded with some sort of power thanks to this ordeal. At least Rae couldn't accidentally scold or flash freeze someone. Which was an unfortunate possibility when it came to Amber.

OutfitxxxMusic

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
                                                                xxxxxxx
                                                                        xxALEC JAMES FOSTERxxxxx
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSON OF NEREIDA

User Image
                                          xxxThe heat of the sun blazing down on the boy was driving him crazy. All Alec wanted was to cool himself off in the water without growing a tail. This was no longer possible and for how long the effects of the pool lasted he had no idea but could only hope that it wouldn’t be much longer. It was strange though, being in water with a tail. For Alec it almost felt normal as if, in another lifetime and a different world this would be who he actually was. In his head he knew otherwise but in his heart it felt familiar and comfortable which made him feel even more like an outsider. His brother Matt had drilled into his head that anything different didn’t make you special, it made you a freak and even though his family would pretend to accept him, when it came down to it Matt would always come first especially if it were a life or death situation. Alec knew it wasn’t true but at times he couldn’t help but wish that he was blood to the Fosters. Why did no one want him to begin with? He couldn’t even start to comprehend the truth.

Alec noticed someone was approaching out of the corner of his eye. With the thoughts he had swirling around he didn’t want it to be anyone he didn’t know. Yet when he actually looked at her, he did know her. Not by name, they hadn’t even met but there was something about her and he couldn’t put his finger on it. With a wave of her hand water came up from the ocean and drenched the two of them. He didn’t even have time to think the words ‘oh no’ because when the water washed away he had a tail. Now he could think of a few choice words to exclaim but he thought he’d better not in the presence of the girl. Crap. She would see his tail! Alec frantically glanced around in vain trying to find some sort of way to dry off or at the very least some shelter. Wait, how did they get wet in the first place? Alec wasn’t stupid and now that he knew everything he thought he knew before this all happened was wrong he put two and two together. Her hand, the waves, she did this. He wasn’t sure how but she did.

Hi,” the girl said with a small smile. Alec turned back to look at her finding what he had suspected. She had a tail too. He was shocked.

Hi,” was the only thing he could think of to say. Looking directly at her for a moment and that’s when the visions started. The same ones from that fate night not even a week ago. His eyes were wide, scanning left to right but not seeing anything in front of him. The vision changed to the girl before fading. His eyes blinked rapidly before he came to again. Shaking his head and finally saw her again. She wasn’t a vision though, she was really there. “Who—who are you? How do I know you?

Alec was extremely confused and questions flooded his head, questions he suspected she could answer. He decided on the most important question he could think of and asked, “what happened to me?” It felt like an eternity for her to answer but he figured she was just finding the words to explain. What could she possibly say that could explain all this?

Another thought popped into his mind. Rae. She was on her way down here. It seemed like the girl was proud of her powers, this was who she was and she was okay with that. Did she go to Mako too? How long ago did she go? It must have been when she was young if she was so used to the powers because she looked young. Well, Alec's age. He shook his head to get his thoughts back on track. Rae! He picked up his flooded phone. It was off and he wasn't going to try and turn it back on now. Hopefully it still worked but there were more important things that needed to be addressed right now. "My friend is coming, she's on her way now." He looked around. "We need to dry off. She may be like us but..." what excuse could he make up for wanting to lose the tail. He didn't want to offend the girl. "We should just probably dry off in case anyone else comes down this way." Like Matt. Though the boy didn't usually run down the beach it would not be the first time he did if he were our here now.

ooc || a little on the short side but I've been really busy and I wanted to get it in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff