Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you interested in role playing with me?

of course! you're wonderful! 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
you are very pretty. 0.59375 59.4% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Liberal Prophet

YassyLee
term of endearment

Yassylee
Famous band player X girlfriend
Without my computer and phone i would die. I do have a skype. Wont post it here. I like my privacy.

thanks for inquiring but you aren't exactly what I'm looking for. <3
term of endearment

User Image
                                    alexis & samples
                                    drug addict x girlfriend, cancer patient x unknowing girlfriend, sex addict x virgin, military boyfriend x pregnant girlfriend, member of famous boy band x girlfriend, stripper x new police officer
                                    I'm a supervisor for lifeguards at the place I work and I had to rescue someone out of the water today because they started seizing and none of the guards saw it. (: and I'm sorry but I do not have a skype!

Liberal Prophet

Liberal Prophet

Dapper Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
term of endearment

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you can call me duncan or dun dun whicheva is fine,
perhaps talk dirty, ice skater x hockey player, talking to the moon by bae(bmars is bae, my bae) , imaginary friend x creator «too cute btw
i'm from japan, yayy japan. I wish there was a way to change your skype name but alas there is not. this is why 13 year olds need not make skype accounts: christiannbabyxx19

Liberal Prophet

le dorc

I'll add you on skype!

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
term of endearment

tits and samples. some are sadly old, but i have some first person as well as third in there
famous boyband x girlie, famous youtuber x girlie, ice skater x hockey player / ballet dancer x football player ( i'mma sucker for it ) , let her go by passenger , dark horse by katy perry, give me love by ed sheeran ( i was thinking something human x cupid, maybe toss in some greek mythology? ) , childhood friend x boogie man , imaginary friend x creator ( gotta darker - ish plot for this )
i am horrible at choosing e v e but hit me up at snoitomeeurt home slice

Liberal Prophet

titsandwich
term of endearment

tits and samples. some are sadly old, but i have some first person as well as third in there
famous boyband x girlie, famous youtuber x girlie, ice skater x hockey player / ballet dancer x football player ( i'mma sucker for it ) , let her go by passenger , dark horse by katy perry, give me love by ed sheeran ( i was thinking something human x cupid, maybe toss in some greek mythology? ) , childhood friend x boogie man , imaginary friend x creator ( gotta darker - ish plot for this )
i am horrible at choosing e v e but hit me up at snoitomeeurt home slice

I will add you on skype and we can chat c:

Liberal Prophet

Liberal Prophet

caramel cigarettes

yay!
we did!
the last sample on your sample page is from our onexone, actually!
what do you think about the famous youtuber x girlfriend?
term of endearment

our one on one lasted soooo long and it was so fun~
actually wouldn't mind kinda meshing the idea from our last one on one into this one : )
and that would be fine.. i feel like it would involve more plotting than the famous band member x gf
but i'm up to hear your suggestions : )
i remember our last one being about like a shy girl and a really open guy being
friends but secretly liking each other and that could totally mesh well into this plot as well?
if you think so as well~

Liberal Prophet

caramel cigarettes
term of endearment

our one on one lasted soooo long and it was so fun~
actually wouldn't mind kinda meshing the idea from our last one on one into this one : )
and that would be fine.. i feel like it would involve more plotting than the famous band member x gf
but i'm up to hear your suggestions : )
i remember our last one being about like a shy girl and a really open guy being
friends but secretly liking each other and that could totally mesh well into this plot as well?
if you think so as well~

Yeah! That sounds good!
Do you have a link to our old one?
term of endearment

here's our old one.. almost a year ago : )
if you want to message me on skype so we can
get plotting, i'm online!

Liberal Prophet

caramel cigarettes

alright! I added you on skype and we can chat over that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff