Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ INTROxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Welcome! This is Once Upon a Time, and I'm sure you can guess what inspired it.

tab tab ❛▇ CREATORxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ This role play has been brought to you by neon firecracker.

tab tab ❛▇ INSPIRATIONxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Inspiration is from the TV show Once Upon a Time, as well as Disney movies and classic fairy tales.

tab tab ❛▇ PICTURESxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ All pictures from Google & DeviantArt.

tab tab ❛▇ GRAPHICS & CODINGxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Graphics an coding done by neon firecracker. They belong to her and in no way shape or form should you steal or copy them.

tab tab ❛▇ STATUSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Currently under construction & accepting.

tab tab ❛▇ CURRENTLY ACCEPTINGxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Flynn Rider & 1 OC that is a gender of your choice.

User Image
                                                        xxοΌ©οΌ£xxΓ— ❖ οΌ―οΌ―οΌ£xxΓ— ❖ οΌ‘οΌ°οΌ°οΌ³xxΓ— ❖ οΌ£οΌ¨οΌ‘οΌ΄xxΓ—

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ UPDATESxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ This post has all of the news related to the rp. Check back here often, because you might have missed something important!

tab tab ❛▇ 9/9/2014xxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Test thread for role play started.
                                                            tab tab ❛▇ 9/13/2014xxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Test thread for role play completed.
                                                            tab tab ❛▇ 9/13/1204xxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ IC, OOC, & Applications thread created.
                                                            tab tab ❛▇ DATExxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Event
                                                            ❝○ Event
                                                            ❝○ Event
                                                            ❝○ Event

User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ THE STORYxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Once upon a time in a world very different from ours, a kingdom had two young princesses. Theodora and Merida. Theodora was eldest, and destined to be queen. Merida had no issues not being queen, as she wanted to be free. But when it was discovered that Theodora had powers, her parents claimed Merida to be heir to the throne. Their parents loved both girls equally, but feared any riots or rejection by the people at letting someone with magic be queen, at least until she had complete control over her powers. When she got older and more and more accident began to happen, they sent her to one of their summer castles, there Theodora was surrounded by people, just less. Where she could practice control and not have to worry about the mess that is castle life. Her parents and sister visited often, to not let her feel like they were abandoning her. As time went on, a boy came to the castle and got close to Theodora. This young man was only after one thing, a crown. She fell in love, but when Flynn Rider learned the crown he wanted was with the other princess he left Theodora without a second thought.
                                                            ❝○ It was after trying to get close to Merida to get the crown did Flynn realize that he was falling for Merida and she him. Everyone heard of the adventures they began to have, one of the biggest was their marriage. All of the while Theodora was left alone while her parents leaned more and more towards Merida being queen, even though she had even found someone to teach her magic, help her reel it in. Hades was like a God amongst men in their world, although not actually a God. Just nearly impossible to kill, and extremely powerful. He had become Theodora's teacher, and he taught her until he had seen what her powers could do. While she could not over power him, her magic is wild and unpredictable. Her sister was getting everything in life she wanted, and Flynn had broke her heart. It wasn't long after the birth of Merida and Flynn's first child that Hades had dumped her as a pupil, as her magic couldn't be controlled. Consumed by envy and hatred, Theodora had turned herself green, although not exactly on purpose. It was after that, that she had begun to call herself the Wicked Witch. She claimed the west for her own, built her own kingdom, and it wasn't long for her to be known as the Wicked Witch of the West. It took her several years, but she had managed it. A curse that would ruin the lives of everyone but her. And she enacted this curse. Hades being infinitely more powerful than her managed a way to keep his memories in tact and avoid her punishment for him. But due to a magic mirror being broken and getting a piece stuck in Hans, the child of Merida and Flynn, he was rejected by the curse. The curse had been intended to bring everyone to a land without magic, a land where the Wicked Witch would always win, where she would be happy. Due to magic being embedded in Hans, the curse brought him to our world, but tossed him out of the town.

tab tab ❛▇ STORY NOWxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ It's been many years since the curse brought fairy tale classics to our world, in a world where their stories are not the same, where their stories have been twisted up to amuse small children, where their real stories are unknown. It's been around twenty-years, and Hans has grown into a man. And this man has found himself in Fabletown, Pennsylvania. He was just passing through, but because of the curse people are naturally repelled by the town. But Hans being from another world didn't feel the need to turn around or go around. He wandered into town, but somehow ended up stuck here. While he is stuck, Hades it trying to find any way of breaking the curse, any way. And now that Hans has come to town, maybe he is the key...

User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ MAIN CHARACTERSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Just because these are listed under main characters, do not think the rp is all about them and only them. These are just the important characters we need for the furthering of the role play's plot. Links to profiles are in the pictures below. Pictures are in the order the character spots below are listed in.

❝○ 1/5 Spots available.
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            tab tab ❛▇ CHARACTERSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Wicked Witch of the West // Name // mandysgurl17(sp?)
                                                            ❝○ Merida // Name // x-- Cherri Tree
                                                            ❝○ Flynn Rider // Name // Username
                                                            ❝○ Hans // Name // Smile C I E L
                                                            ❝○ Hades // Name // moofstache
                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ SIDE CHARACTERSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ These are not unimportant characters, they are just not the absolutely needed spots taken in the rp. Links to profiles are in the pictures below. Pictures are in the order the character spots below are listed in.

❝○ 1/8 Spots available.
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            ❝○ Ariel // Charlotte Murdock // neon firecracker
                                                            ❝○ Sheriff of Nottingham // Elliott Carr // neon firecracker
                                                            ❝○ Ichabod Crane // Name // Smile C I E L
                                                            ❝○ Genie // Name // Smile C I E L
                                                            ❝○ Cheshire Cat // Name // Nightisdark21
                                                            ❝○ Vidia // Name // x-- Cherri Tree
                                                            ❝○ Odette // Adeline Kane // Aquamaureen13
                                                            ❝○ Fairy Tale Name // Name // Username
                  User Image

User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ NPC'S & REQUESTED CHARACTERSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Okay this post has a list of NPC's created by me as well as other members in the rp. The NPC's are anyone from parents, siblings, friends or kids. NPC's do not get profiles as it would be waste of time.

tab tab ❛▇ REQUESTED CHARACTERSxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ If there is a certain fairy tale creature you prefer to be taken, tell me and I will list it here. Requesting it will not guarantee that someone will play that character. It might however give someone who can't decide on a character, a character to decide on.
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            xxxxx
                                                            tab tab ❛▇ NPC'Sxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ Fairy Tale Name // Name // Face Claim

User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image

tab tab ❛▇ GENERALxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ First of all, follow ALL of my rules, as well as Gaia's TOS. Not that I should have to tell this to anyone, as it is pretty basic knowledge. I have the only right to ban people from this thread, and I will ban you if I have too. I will even go as far as ignoring you on Gaia to keep you away if I must.
                                                            ❝○ The rules are below the character spots so you SEE who is available BEFORE you join. If you skipped right over them go the ******** back up and LOOK. Look at the list of requested characters, make sure the spot you may want is open, or a certain character is not yet taken. Asking to be a character that the rp shows CLEARLY as taken will only piss me off. Do not just look for reserve images, actually READ the posts please.

tab tab ❛▇ CONTENTxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ This is a PG-13 site, which means this is PG-13 role play. If there is romance, you will skip over any and all sex. If there is violence, you won't get to graphic. Swearing is allowed but don't swear like a sailor. Let's try to avoid killing characters. It's not an absolute no to killing a character, let's just not have someone die every post, okay?
                                                            ❝○ No god-modding, power-playing or auto-hitting. As there is no magic in the rp, for right now, it should be easier to avoid doing all of those things. You cannot control a character that is not your own unless given permission. Always ASK before even slightly controlling someone else's character, even if only to move them. The person whose character you are moving might not be okay with it.
                                                            ❝○ When it comes to killing characters, if the character is not yours first the person whose character you want to kill, you must run the idea by them. If they approve of the idea then you and the other person must both PM me and tell me. If I don't get a PM from the person playing the character you want to kill saying they said okay, and I approve of the idea I will give you the okay to go through with the plan. If you are killing off an NPC, if the NPC is not related to any character just ask my approval. If the NPC is related to someone's character talk to them about it and get back to me.
                                                            ❝○ YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUN MAJOR IDEAS BY ME. If they only effect a handful of characters, that's one thing. But if they effect nearly everyone, you have to ask me first. You cannot just go and do it. If someone is not okay with it, they deserve to say so BEFORE you do it.

tab tab ❛▇ BEING INACTIVExxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ You are not allowed to be inactive. If you are going to be gone for more than three days you HAVE to tell me. It could be like work is busy, school, vacation, family, w/e. If you tell me than I know that you might not be able to post. Then if come your week window to post ends, I know there was a valid reason. If you fail to tell me you will be gone, then you're gone? That's on you.
                                                            ❝○ As I mentioned somewhere in these rules you get one week to post. After that week is up I will PM you and give you one more day to post. You either have to post or reply with a valid reason for me to give you more time.
                                                            ❝○ Should you not reply and not post, I will look at your activity on Gaia. If you are posting in other rps, or just being active in any part of Gaia, meaning you have time to waste on here, but not for my rp? I probably won't keep you around. I will look to see how active you are in the OOC or the chat. If you aren't active in either I won't have second thoughts about removing you.
                                                            ❝○ If you have been removed due to the lack of either having your profile done or not posting I more than likely will not let you rejoin. If you have been removed, do not post in the IC thread ever. You can stay and chat in the OOC or the Chat. If I have too keep you out, I will put you on my ignore list.

❝○ You are allowed three characters maximum, if there are even three spots available to you. Three characters max until all of the spots have been taken. If once the rp has started and is going good I will consider letting you take on more. One of your three characters HAS to be male. You can have one female, two males, two females one male, or all males. You cannot take all females.
                                                            ❝○ Real appearances only for your characters. In the profiles there is a thing which allows you to use a reference picture to what they looked like in the Enchanted Forest, which can be art, photoshopped, or a real picture. Your chosen face claim needs at least one COLORED decent quality GIF, as well as a name. If the GIF is awful and/or they don't have a name you will need to pick a new face claim. I don't care if you use models, actors, or singers. I don't care who you use so long as they meet the requirements. If you are someone who doesn't like to share the names of their face claims, ones that are not overly known, then choose a new face claim. You have to give their REAL name here. If I cannot generate pictures of them in google with their name, then we have a problem.
                                                            ❝○ Your characters cannot be exact copies of any story/movie about them. Take ideas from them yes, but do not copy them. Work them into this world, change them up and make them even more interesting than they already are. Now, this is a Once Upon a Time based role play, but you do not have to use Disney only characters. You can use any fairy tale character so long as they are an actual fairy tale and not someone you came up with entirely.
                                                            ❝○ I am expecting you to get a little detailed in the profile. Try to do more than the bare minimum, flesh out your character the best that you can! I don't expect absolutely every dislike or like in the world, but give us a good idea on them.

tab tab ❛▇ POSTINGxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ You need to be posting in the IC at least once a week per character. One character means one post a week. Two characters means two posts a week. Three characters means three posts a week. Pretty simple concept. I would prefer that this be a fairly active role play and not super slow, but I know not everyone can post every single day. For the OOC or the chat, you should be in one or the other pretty frequently. If you go a week without posting, I will PM you and give you one more day to post. If you don't reply or post, you will be removed from the rp. If you leave for more than three days, I expect to hear about it. If life OUTSIDE of gaia is busy, TELL ME. Your lack of telling me which leads to your lack of posting will be on YOU. If you have too many rps or something on Gaia and that is the reason you are not posting, that won't fly. I will remove you without a second thought. Don't join my rp if you don't have time for it.
                                                            ❝○ You need the following in your IC posts: one picture, character's cursed name, charater's fairy tale name, and two colors(black and white are not colors and do not count). I could make you this very simple layout in like two minutes, and if you need a layout ask me. So excuses for posting that revolve around layouts? Yeah, those won't fly. I will not allow you to not post via no posting layout since that is ALL you need.

tab tab ❛▇ JOININGxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ First things first. Scroll up and make sure that the role play is accepting. If it is, make sure the spot you want is open. If it is, you go to the applications thread and fill out and post the background check there. Do not start on the profile, do not send me stuff for the reserve, none of that. If you want to join as someone's sibling, true love, kid or anything like that, make SURE you discussed it with the person before you send it in.
                                                            ❝○ Once and only after I have accepted you, do you send in the stuff for the reserve. Along with that, but you need to send the link to your profile thread. The profile does not need to be completed when you send the reserve, but this allows me to easier watch your progress on the profile. Details on the things you need to send are in the reserves code post in the applications thread. You have 24 hours after I have accepted you to send this in.
                                                            ❝○ Once I have gotten your reserve stuff, start on the profile. You don't need to wait for me to put your reserve image up, although you will need it for the profile. Do not wait for me to give that to you for you to start filling out the information and colors. You have two days to do your profile, as it is not that big. The details are easy to fill in for over half of it. In fact you should have it half done with in a half an hour.
                                                            ❝○ After your profile is completed, if the rp is open, you have two days to get your opening post up. If you need more time, give m a legit excuse as to way. Having too many other rps or no posting layout do not count as legit excuses.

tab tab ❛▇ EXTRAxxxxxxxxxx Γ—
                                                            ❝○ If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my job to make this rp easier for you to join and be apart of easier for you, to give you a pleasant experience here. If my rules seem harsh, please note that if you have a serious question I will be nice. I have to be strict with the rules so that they will be followed. Please don't think that I am a totally nasty person because of that.
                                                            ❝○ If I have anything else to add, I will add it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces