Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                      x xone on one searchlinelineline

xo hey there, y'all! my name is Alexis, feel free to call me anything you'd like. I am on a quest for a few one on ones. I consider myself lazy lit at this point. I basically mirror what my partner gives me. I only roleplay in threads. (sorry) I also only use real pictures. Since I am of the female gender, I feel more comfortable playing the role of the female. I love to double. I personally think the essentials to a good story are drinking, sex, drama and all that good stuff. just tell me if you're uncomfortable with any of those things. Please(DEAR GOD) don't leave me hanging. For whatever reason, just let me know if you aren't feeling it anymore. It's understandable. Just don't up and leave and not say anything to me. If y'all have any questions feel free to ask : -) I don't bite

xo samples
          User Image

craving

xo ORIGINAL BASED
                                                          little sister x older brother`s bestfriend
                                                          cop x girlfriend/fiance
                                                          football star x ex girlfriend
                                                          foreigner x player
                                                          teacher x student
                                                          girlfriend x boyfriend thats coming home from war
                                                          country x city
                                                          friends with benefits
                                                          married x single
                                                          kidnapper x kidnapped
                                                          druggie x clean
                                                          doctor/nurse x patient
          User Image

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]
                                                          [size=16][color=silver][b]([/b][b][color=coloronee]hey there[/color][/b][b])[/b][/color] [/size] name ; nickname
                                                          [size=16][color=silver][b]([/b][b][color=coloronee]me like[/color][/b][b])[/b][/color] [/size] pairings you like
                                                          [size=16][color=silver][b]([/b][b][color=coloronee]my proof[/color][/b][b])[/b][/color] [/size] [url=LINK]samples[/url]
                                                          [size=16][color=silver][b]([/b][b][color=coloronee]i have my own[/color][/b] [b])[/b][/color][/size] ideas of your own if you have any
                                                          [size=16][color=silver][b]([/b][b][color=coloronee]just incase[/color][/b] [b])[/b][/color][/size] anything that i need to know.(:[/size]

( heey thaar ) rouins ; rouins/Hannah
              ( me likey ) I'm not sure specifically, I don't really care. ;-; I'm open to a lot of things.
              ( my proof ) samples
              ( i have my own ) Depends on the plot. I like the she's the man idea--not the movie exactly but the general "oh so s/he's a girl/boy..." type thing.
              ( just incase ) I LOVE mixing plots up. So if you're up with that, I'm up with that too.

Partying Explorer

( heey thaar ) andrea ; andy
              ( me likey ) country x city, teacher x student, non fan x celebrity x musician, the last song
              ( my proof ) samples in my signature
              ( i have my own ) , not really actually D: but I'm sure once we decide then we can definitely plot! I'm up for hearing whatever plot ideas you have as well
              ( just incase ) doubling is totally fine with me!

( heey thaar ) coffee and cigarettes ; sam
              ( me likey ) i think i would like to double, something with football player / best friend mash up
              i'm not sure yet, we could brainstorm~
              ( my proof ) is in my sig!
              ( i have my own ) we could brainstorm with the doubling with rivaling football teams idk yet : )
              ( just incase ) i think we have roleplayed together in the past on my other account~ i used to be ichickenzrawr, then i was pained wisdom, now i'm coffee and cigarettes! if you recognize any of those u/n's!

Noble Warrior

( heey thaar ) sexy vampire mojo ; mojo
              ( me likey ) cop x girlfriend/fiance, foreigner x player, the last song (I've only read the book and it was ages ago, but I loved it)
              ( my proof ) samples
              ( i have my own ) ideas.... eh, not really? i'd love to hear your plots. once i hear them, i may have something to say (:
              ( just incase ) i work part time in a bakery, though i essentially work full time hours... so i can get busy. i also love doubling.

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

( heey thaar ) Angelgirlz125 ; Angel
              ( me likey ) a walk to remember, she's the man, football star x ex girlfriend, foreigner x player
              ( my proof ) samples
              ( i have my own ) Uh...
              ( just incase ) I babysit a lot... justdon''t get aid for it.. it's a sad life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff