Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◞ in characterxxxout of characterxxxcodes

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100

rules will be simple, if you know how to read then you'll know how to follow them. first off, posting is a must. don't join If your going to leave in like a day. please tell me if you do, don't just leave because it's rude. you need to post as at least three times a week. if the role play is moving fast then you probably have to post more, though don't rush it.

you need to write three - five paragraphs, this is a literate based role play. first post could be a country mile but not always. I myself don't want to read that much, but no one liners and no text talk. Good grammar, put your periods in the right place and all that good stuff. It's okay to make mistakes but don't make it habit. Pretty post, meaning at least a picture and a name. no overly bright colors and if you use a light color please bold it so there's no straining.

models/actors/actress only. your character (s) need to be over the age of twenty-one and under thirty. no scenes, site models are okay as long as they look the part. no disney characters or teen nick or anything like that, they are too young. if I feel your character doesn't fit I will ask you to change models. I want variety, there could be an Asian, Black, Hawaiian, any human shades of the rainbow are invited here. I mean this is the generation of love, there's no boundaries on skin colors anymore ~ you love who you love. I also want a LGBT couple, so yes it's gay friendly !

everyone needs to plot with another. the retreat will have many group sessions and you should get to know your fellow role players. the ooc needs to be used, I love plotting and I feel that it's the most important part of the role play, without it the role plays died. so when your accepted, you need to post there weekly, check in and keep up with the role play and it's announcements.

romance, violence and drama is needed ! I know this is a couple's role play but were humans ! not everyone is going to be buddy-buddy with each other, people have wondering eyes and sometimes body parts... I don't want anyone dying but I do see a couple of fights happening, yelling matches and all that good stuff. so you need to plot and figure out how we can keep this dramalious, which will keep it interesting.

the reserve will be easy, if you know me you'd know that I hate doing codes, I only do them because it keeps the role play in order. so I make them easy as possible. same goes for the profile, you just need a test thread. post the requirements there and then link it back to me in the ooc. there's no secret word or nothing so don't waste your time. post everything in the ooc, don't pm me. it won't work anyways, I turned it off because of the gaia gold bullshit.

if you have any other issue or concern ask me ! I don't bite and I'm not going to because I'm not into eating humans. And I'm not a b***h right off the bat ~ though I can get bitchy so know your place, don't try to get snappy with me because I could be that b***h. no lie. also, if you like my idea of my role play and you want to redo it because mines didn't take off, ask me first. would you rather me get grimy on your a** because you stole it for me or cheer you on as you remake it and wish you the best ?

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100

In the bright city of San Francisco lies a hide away in the valley, The Lindale retreat for newly weds, troubled marriages and couple getaways provide couples with a safe, playful, emotional satisfying and effective consoling along with other activities with your mate and other couples. It will be a no violence, express freely zone monitored by Dr.Renee Monae and Dr. Timothy Motto, license psychotherapists that own the retreat and have been good friends years before. The couples are expected to stay at least twelve weeks, longer if needed and participate in varies activities to find their problem that disconnected them from their partner and solve it in the most positive and mutual way to reignite their personal/sexual desire for one another. There is no sexual activity or nudity in the group.

Let's face it, sometimes even when your in love, it doesn't stop you from wanting to strange your partner. Maybe you've haven't been seeing eye to eye lately. Could be a number of reason's, stress, lack of intimacy and the last and usually, falling out of love. Though, the last one is always a last resort, Dr. Monae and Motto slogan to lure people in. Instead of just signing the divorce papers and going through a nasty battle for all your things/finances, they dare you to take the couple's retreat their oh so famous for. Not only do couples give good reviews from the doctors, or that their commercial is broadcast all over television around the world or that people like Oprah, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz recommend it but you have come to terms that you'd have nothing to lose but money if you gave them a shot. Of course this cost more than your mortgage but you partner doesn't care, your "love" for them is more important than life expensives.

So now your packing up all your s**t and traveling to San Francisco, CA to meet the Doctors and other couples that are just as much in the dog house like your or even worse off. It's always nice to see someone else getting their face chewed off by their mates, at least you know your not the only one. Can you and your partner survive this crazy adventure to the end ? Only you and the keyboard will be able to predict that...

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                    User ImagexxxxUser Image
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE COUPLE'S INFOMATION
                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                          open; picture perfect

their marriage was planned from they day they were born. It's all about money with this couple, their parents marrying off their kids to keep their paychecks fat, not realizing that they are completely not right for each other. they've been married for two years now and they have no spark or connection, they barely talk to one another unless it's about business and there little to no intimacy. though they look beautiful together, the picture perfect couple

MELANIE ROSELYNN HYUNG
                                      xxxxxxthe picture perfect
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-four
                                      xindependent, intelligent, strict
                                      xmarried
                                      xSuzy

xxxxxXela1495

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                    User Image xxxx User Image
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE COUPLE'S INFOMATION
                          full; young and dumb

they were married at a vegas chapel. drunk as skunks they didn't realize what happen until the next day. instead of finding every reason to not stay together, they shrugged it off and told each other "how hard could it be ?" their parents didn't agree and had the couple figure that out on their own. It's seven months now and the love they had before is not there anymore. He thinks about cheating constantly while the girl flirts with others around him, fueling him to do it too. instead of them being together, it's a never ending battle of who will break it off first.

FRIEDRICH KURT FISHER
                                      xxxxxxthe young and reckless
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-three
                                      xstubborn, alluring, bold
                                      xmarried
                                      xChris Mccrory

xxxxxNummyChocolateCookehs

VIVIAN LEANNA FISHER
                                      xxxxxxthe young and wild
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-two
                                      xadventurous, flirtatious, headstrong
                                      xmarried
                                      xVerity

xxxxxthe wind up doll

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                    User Imagexxxx User Image
                          full; love anonymous lez/gay couple paring

they love each other, the world doesn't. It's hard to be a gay couple in this day in age but sure enough they somehow make it work. Loving each other is not the problem, it's going to the next step. they are engaged to be wed in the spring but one partner is having cold feet, she/he doesn't want to bring negative attention to her self and negative attention can ruin everything that he/she worked for. politicians image is very important and she/he hasn't even came out yet, nonetheless told anyone about getting married to his/her same sex partner. the partner just wants the normal american dream, white picket fence with a kid and a dog and live happily ever after.

LULLABY NIXI LESMOUNT
                                      xxxxxxthe proud partner
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-four
                                      xloyal, outspoken, ambitious
                                      xengaged
                                      xEva Herzigova

xxxxxshameless punk

JOVI JULIET SHAW
                                      xxxxxxthe closeted politician
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-four
                                      xdetermined, brilliant, diligent
                                      xengaged
                                      xJuliett Kuczynska

xxxxxElectric Vanity

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                    User Imagexxxx User Image
                          open; for the love of the children

kids make everything difficult. this couple knows that like the back of their hands, they been married on and off, both of them having kids with other past partners but that didn't stop them from getting engaged. the fiancé loves the man but hates his ex-wife. since he has joint custody of his children she's in their life's far too often. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the ex-wife is trying to ruin their relationship and she expresses it constantly. their also going through their divorce still, she's trying to take everything from him including the kids. with all his time focusing getting his kids, he has less time focusing on his soon to be wife and step children. at least the kids all like each other, they're all still young and don't understand. though the fiancé is tired of it.

MELANIE BETH KEANE
                                      xxxxxxthe fed up fianceé
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      xtwenty-four
                                      xoutspoken, loving, understanding
                                      xengaged
                                      xsarah stephens

xxxxxgee whilikers

Questionable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100