Welcome to Gaia! ::

lucipuur

i'm fine with being the male :3 i will most likely make him either 24-25.
          who were you thinking for model wise? i tend to like it when my face
          claim matches my partner's face claim :3 hope that's not too weird x3

i don't mind at all posting first. just quote me or send me a message
          with the link to the thread once you're done :3 can't wait to see it! as
          for the profile, i am always down with that! helps me plan and flesh
          out my characters a bit easier.

Tipsy Kitten

flawed souls

hmmmm. im thinking maybe her, her or, her

awesome c: i shall start working on that right now c:
lucipuur

all three of them are gorgeous! i like the 2nd and 3rd one a lot though i typically
          love brunette models with light eyes. to me, they just seem to be more stunning!

for me, i'm think of either going with him, him, or him

can't wait to see the thread!

Tipsy Kitten

flawed souls

i really like the second one! c:
but all three of those boys are cute!
lucipuur

i was hoping you would go with him because he fits more with the role i am
          giving to my character which is going to be a boxer so like his profession is
          going to reflect off of the past he had which i am still working on figuring out.

for now though, i'm going to bid you adieu because i have school tomorrow
          and have to wake up early! i shall talk with you tomorrow and we can finally
          get this one x one started! hope you have a nice night/day, ha! :3

Tipsy Kitten

flawed souls

hurraaay! i cant wait to get started c:
have a good sleep c: talk to you tomorrow!
                  ayebaybayluci !

dad puns, dad, puns.
                    I'm currently a special effects makeup artist, so I make movie monsters and cool movie effects.
                    when I'm not working on makeup effects, I'm either sewing or knitting.
                    eastern, so 11:11
                    love triangles, friends with benefits, roommates, drug addict x sober, hands all over, animals (bc the music video too, unffff)
                    do i wanna know, why'd you always call me when you're high, stay with me.
                    okayyy, so I was thinking that these could all be combined, like a couple who used to do drugs together once upon a time got an apartment, and somewhere down the line, the one who doesn't do drugs decided they didn't want to sit around and do drugs anymore because they wanted to get a real job, unlike the laid back retail work that you can slide by without getting drug tested like they had before. Because of this, the drug addict sort of feels annoyed/betrayed that the other would go out of their way to get a job to ultimately spend more time out of the house. Maybe the drug addict is a bit paranoid that there's cheating involved, or that the other is just trying to get more money to gain stability so they can leave them.

samples

Tipsy Kitten

dad puns

uhhhhhh hello! c:

i am a special effects artist too! thats so crazy c:
anyways your idea is faaaaaaaaaab! i love it so much
you can pm me if you wanna further plot!

Tipsy Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces