Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                location • Community Center tab company • Daniel, Alisha, Vermont, Belladona, Evangeline, others. tab
                                                mood • Jealous.
                                                thoughts • "...Hmph.." tab outfitUnder the jumpsuit tab ooc • Haha Ace is jealousssss.

• Hearing Evangeline giggle at his comment back at Daniel, he could only smile a bit and roll his eyes. After apologizing to Eva for being an idiot, she responded by shaking her head and stating the following, "That doesn't give me the right to blow up on you like that though. I'm sorry..." He turned his embarrassed gaze back up to her and chuckled. "Yeah it does. It was a pretty good reason to blow up on me like that though. I completely admit it was a total idiot move of me to make. I just--...Its fun being so rude to authority." When he said that he realized how mean and odd it sounded coming out of him. He blinked. "Err...Okay, that came out the wrong way." He laughed. "I can't explain it. You just get this rush, and even if you get in trouble I think its hilarious--...okay. That came out the wrong way too." He laughed. "Nevermind."

Seeing Eva smile after handing him her jumpsuit, he couldn't help but smile himself. Seeing people laugh or smile from his actions only made things better for him. It made him feel actually worth while for once. After commenting on how he didn't want their clothing, Eva seemed to roll her eyes and shove her jumpsuit back into his arms. He blinked a bit. "Take it. You're sitting here shivering and stuttering. You need something to warm you up before you catch a cold." Ace was confused. She was so concerned for him. Usually people didn't care much for him. His parents usually were the only ones who would treat him that way. Now that they were gone, he literally had no one. He shook his head and tried giving it back several times, but she would only shove the orange jumpsuit back into his arms. He laughed. "Takeee itt! Sheesh!" She wouldn't give up though. He only chuckled a bit and shook his head in defeat.

"What's goin' on kiddos?" Proclaimed the dark haired male who had just came in. That grabbed Eva's attention. Ace stood, water still dripping down his pants. He sighed a bit. He was tempted to take them off, but he couldn't just strip completely in public. "...Be right back." Ace stated, still not taking his eyes off both Eva and the male as he went back into the locker room. No one was currently in it, so he pried off his pants and threw it into his locker. He had his boxers on still, and they were wet, but hopefully they would dry off once his entire body warmed up. Shivering, he stepped into the jumpsuit and zippered it up. It fit just right. Considering it was extremely baggy on Eva, it fit perfectly on Ace. He felt a bit more warmer now, so made his way back outside where everyone cleaned.

Eva had been staring at the newcomer. She seemed dazed, almost hypnotized by him; and that sort of made Ace jealous. Making his way back over to Eva, he stood beside her and put his hands in his pockets, glancing over at her face, waiting to see if she even noticed him arrive back next to her. "...Thanks again, fits like a glov---......" His smile turned into a frown. She didn't. Her eyes just kept scanning the newly arrived male up and down, intently observing every inch of his body. Ace puffed out his cheeks a bit, pouting... His cheeks grew a light red, and he then ignored Eva, and turned his attention back to the graffiti covered wall in which he had to clean. Grabbing the much stronger brush in which the blonde female had offered him before, he began to scrub the wall once more with the soapy water. When Eva turned her attention back towards him, he was looking away, scrubbing...he seemed to be a bit flustered.

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                    • After Eva apologized to Ace he gave her an embarrassed look, and she had to admit it was actually kind of cute. "Yeah it does. It was a pretty good reason to blow up on me like that. I completely admit it was a total idiot move of me to make. I just...It's fun being so rude to authority." Eva rose an eyebrow as she looked at him, and he seemed to realize how bad that sounded. "Err...Okay. That came out the wrong way." Eva heard him laugh, and she giggled softly herself. "I can't explain it. You just get this rush, and even if you get in trouble I think it's hilarious...Okay, that came out the wrong way too. Never mind." He laughed again, and Eva laughed too.

"I think I know what you're trying to say. And even if it was an idiotic move on your part, it still wasn't my place to yell at you like that. So I'm sorry." She gave him a sheepish smile and looked down at her hands shyly. Eva was actually pretty surprised she was keeping up a conversation with someone considering how shy and insecure she was, making her scared to talk to people a lot of the time. But something about Ace made it seem like she didn't need to be shy around him or watch what she said, because he would more than likely brush it off. It was honestly making Eva extremely happy inside that she had found someone to hold a conversation with. Not only that, but he was pretty funny and made her smile. Eva had never really experienced this from anyone before, much less a guy, so she wasn't sure what to think.

Once her previous conversation with him ended, the two of them began "arguing" about her jumpsuit. Ace would refuse her offer to let him wear it to keep himself warm, and Eva would shove it back into his hands and insist that he wear it. This went on for a few minutes before Ace finally relented and accepted the jumpsuit, and the redhead smiled at him triumphantly. That was when the new boy entered the scene, taking Eva's attention away from Ace. It only returned to him when he swiftly got up and informed her that he would be right back before disappearing inside. Eva figured he was going to the guys' locker room to change into the jumpsuit she gave him, so she returned her attention to the newcomer. She was so taken by his attractiveness she didn't even realize that Ace had returned to the scene. Even when he spoke right to her, his words seemed to travel in one ear and out the other.

When Eva finally managed to pull her attention away from the newly arrived boy, her cheeks bright red, Ace was scrubbing away at part of the graffiti-covered wall furiously. She walked over to him with a small smile. "Hey! I didn't even see you come back." Looking closely at Ace's face, she noticed his cheeks were a light shade of pink, and his bottom lip was protruding outward as if he was pouting. Eva looked at him curiously and cocked her head to the side. "Are you sulking about something?" she asked as she grabbed a wire brush from a bucket filled with paint thinner and began scrubbing the wall beside him. She was totally oblivious to the fact that he had seen her gawking at the new guy and that it made him jealous, so she simply observed his expression. The sulking and the pout on his lip made him seem almost childlike, and Eva couldn't help thinking about how adorable it was, though she wouldn't dare admit it out loud.

KatieShyDreams

Inhalant

Dabbler

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxVermont a.k.a Vernin
[ You open the door and see a threatening shadow in the corner that will probably dessimate your party.
What do you do?
"I close the door and walk away." ]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════

"Sure"

Vernin's mind was swimming but he gave his head a shake, blinked hard and looked away from the wall. Perhaps it was from the thinner, or perhaps because he didn't eat dinner last night and had a measly breakfast this morning. That shouldn't cause hallucinations, would it? Unlikely. he thought to himself. He looked back to the wall and started to scrub in a casual calm way, unlike the bloke that suddenly pushed himself up to the wall, hair still wet, cheeks red and furious at the inanimate object

The blond cocked an eyebrow at Ace and glanced back, seeing Eva frozen in place, stunned by the new comer. Ah... a grin curled onto his lips and he turned back onto the wall, "So she yells at you, apologises to you, gives you her cloths and she is head over heels for the new guy." He teased, "Don't be so jealous. Red heads are fiery by nature, you gotta keep them burning with interest." He glanced back at Eva, yeah she was infatuated, "I guess it's true when they say red heads are passionate and love hard, she's positively twitterpated." He leaned back and cast a look at Ace.

"Don't get your wet panties up in a bunch. Where's your manhood?" he mocked slyly at Ace. "You should be scheming up a plan on getting her interest back in ya."

═══════════════════════════════════════╝
User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                location • Community Center tab company • Daniel, Alisha, Vermont, Belladona, Evangeline, others. tab
                                                mood • Jealous.
                                                thoughts • "...Leave me alone dude.." tab outfitUnder the jumpsuit tab ooc • Haha Ace is jealousssss.

• Scrubbing the wall roughly, Ace managed to scrape his knuckle. He winced a bit and dropped the brush, glancing down at his hand. This skin was coming off and bleeding. He cursed under his breath and tried sucking the blood from his knuckle. He picked up the brush with his other hand and continued to do his work. The paint had finally started to come off a bit. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Evangeline turn his attention back toward him; finally. Her cheeks were a rosy red and a smile was painted on her innocent face. She then stated she didn't see him come back and he rolled his eyes a little bit. "Yeahhh. I kinda noticed that." He stated sternly, huffing as he scrubbed and then stopped for a bit, getting tired. He ran his fingers through his hair. He stopped pouting, and turned his attention to Eva.

She seemed almost confused. She tilted her head to the side and Felix raised an eyebrow. "...What?" He scoffed. She then asked if he had been sulking about something, and he swallowed, wishing it wasn't that easily seen. However his faces were usually so animate, and he couldn't control it. So, his different emotions were pretty obvious. He watched as she grabbed a wire brush from the bucket and began to help him scrub the walls. He couldn't believe she didn't realize it though. She was so oblivious towards it. He didn't speak to her, ignoring her previous comment and continued to scrub. Pretty soon, Vermin made his way over to the pair. He stood beside Ace and smirked at his seemingly obvious jealousy.

"So she yells at you, apologizes to you, gives you her clothes and she is head over heels for the new guy." He teased, grinning at the boy who was now glaring at him. He focused his attention back at the wall in front of him, hoping he wouldn't say anything more. At this point he wanted to strangle him. He wished he would have minded his own business. He then told him not to be jealous, and that redheads like Evangeline are usually fiery by nature and that he should trying keeping her interested. He said that aloud, and he swallowed, looking towards Evangeline, hoping she didn't hear the part about him being jealous. He looked back towards Vermin, he almost had a death glare on his face. "...Yeah. I think I know she's fallen head over heels for the dude. Just leave me alone man. I-I..I'm not even jealous." He lied.

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                    • Eva watched Ace roll his eyes as she said she seen him return. "Yeahhh. I kinda noticed that." He seemed angry as he let out a huff and ran a hand through his hair, and she blinked. "D-did I do something to upset you?" she asked nervously, biting her lip. She watched him scrape his knuckle as he scrubbed hard at the wall, and her eyes widened. "Be careful! Here, let me see." She took his hand gently and examined the scrape carefully. "It's bleeding, but it doesn't look too bad. It should stop soon," she said softly, letting his hand go. She looked up at him, wondering what had made him so furious that he had accidentally scraped his knuckle.

When she asked him if he had been sulking about something he swallowed hard, almost as if he was nervous, and Eva figured she had hit the nail on the head. "What are you sulking about?" she asked him. He didn't answer her, instead scrubbing the wall and acting as if he didn't even hear her. She watched Vernin suddenly walk over to them, an amused smirk on his face, and she wondered what on earth he found so funny. "So she yells at you, apologizes to you, gives you her cloths and she is head over heels for the new guy." Eva blinked at the blonde's words. "What do you mean? Who are you even talking about?" She looked over at the new guy again as he was mentioned, and she couldn't help staring at him again, which made her miss Vernin's next comment. "Don't be so jealous. Red heads are fiery by nature, you gotta keep them burning with interest. I guess it's true when they say red heads are passionate and love hard, she's positively twitterpated."

Vernin's next comment drew Eva's attention back to him and Ace. "Don't get your wet panties up in a bunch. Where's your manhood? You should be scheming up a plan on getting her interest back in ya." The redhead blinked and looked between the two. "Get who's interest back in him? Does he like someone?" Eva was completely oblivious to the fact that Ace was jealous because she was gawking at the new guy, so she had no idea that Vernin was actually talking about her. To her, she wasn't very attractive, so she didn't think anyone would like her in that way, least of all Ace. So, she was completely lost at this point trying to figure out who the two boys were talking about.

KatieShyDreams

Inhalant

Oriole Lyric

Dabbler

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxVermont a.k.a Vernin
[ You open the door and see a threatening shadow in the corner that will probably dessimate your party.
What do you do?
"I close the door and walk away." ]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════

The expression Ace has on his face! He wanted to laugh out loud and tell Eva the news, but held the urge back, but enough to show his teeth behind his smirk, "ahh...and yet you're stuttering." Vernin pointing out the obvious. Oh he wanted to push his buttons more. A few more buttons, flick a few switches here and there and maybe...maybe leave the lever hanging half way.

Eva's sweet voice drifted back as her moment of an eye catching fairytale dissipated. She asked what was going on and what they were talking about and Vernin shook his head and gave a little shrug. "Mister Giggles here was shooting me a hypothetical question and wanted to know what a drab grey guy like me would do." he glanced at Ace and gave a second shrug with a pair of straightened lips, "I don't know if I met up to his expectations. Ya know? I'm an Observer not a Lover. So he honestly shouldn't take my word over it. Considerin' most people take experience over analytics." Vernin explained lightly glossing over the conversation between men was actually about her, their Sweet Fire Fly Star Evangeline. But since she was here he thought he'd extend the fun.

"Perhaps you can give us your opinion as a woman, Eva!" he said a little louder and patted Ace on the back, nice and hard to make him pay attention, "Guy and Lady get chummy, he likes her, but she's got eyes and is sweet on someone else. The thing is, none of them, all three of them, have actually known each other very long so the relationship between new friends is exactly that, just acquaintances. And he thinks she's too good too notice. What you think Eva? If you were this Lady, what would you be keen on seeing or be flattered by for the first guy to do, eh?" Vernin smiled and nodded towards her, eager to hear her answer and perhaps let her words fuel Ace's drive to pursue. If neither of them got the hint then, oh well, too bad, the wood and ashes would stay cold.

═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces